Wednesday 11 January 2012

OS - Anokhi Prem Kahani - Part 2




There was no news of Maan at all….. Geet tried many times calling him but his mobile was not reachable…… She had become very upset…… She was cursing herself more than Maan……..

Days started passing by………

Geet had lost all her hope to meet Maan………

After that incident she always use to be in her own world……  She never use to go with her friends anywhere…..

Looking at the Geet condition Anaya finally asked Geet

Anaya: Geet whats wrong with you??? Why are you so quite now days…..? Come let’s go for shopping……

Geet: No Anaya…… mere mood nahi hai…… and I have to complete my work……

Anaya: Today is Sunday…… No work understood….. and I am seeing you last many days you are not the same Geet as you were earlier…… Everytime you are avoiding things…… You have to tell me today what is wrong……

Geet has tears in her eyes……

Anaya (looking worried): Geet tum ro rahi ho…….. Baat kya hai………

Geet tells Anaya what had happened that night and after that how Maan propose her to marry and after that day he is no where………

Anaya was shocked to hear all this…….. She says

Anaya: Geet I don’t believe this…… He is not a guy who will do this……

(Anaya was in a belief that Geet knows Maan’s name but Geet still does not know his name)

Geet: But he has done it…….. He has left me…… I have tried calling him so many times and now the number also does not exist

Anaya consoles Geet….. She thinks she needs to talk to Abhinav about this….

Anaya and Abhinav also tried calling Maan but the number was disconnected……..

Geet leaves her place and goes and stays with her parents in Amritsar…..

Geet kept on hiding her emotions in front of her parents….. as she never wanted them to know about what has happen……..

One day Geet’ parents tell her that they have chosen a boy for her…….

Geet was reluctant first but then thought if she says no then her parents will ask her many questions for which she won’t have any answers……. She agreed…….

Geet’s mom: Geet beta aap ko milna nahi hai us ladke se jise humne aap ke liye pasand kiya hai……..

Geet: Mom aap ne aur papa ne pasand kiya hai to acha hi hoga…..

Geet’s mom: Geet tell me the truth what has happen…….. You were never like this…….. I have been seeing you from the day you came back to Amristar…… you have changed completely………

Geet (hiding her tears): Mom you are taking unnecessary tension….. I am perfectly fine…… Acha tell me about him…..

Geet’s mom: His name is Maan Singh Khurana…… He is the famous Business Tycoon…….. Recently he has won an International award…. He stays in Mumbai and his parents stay in Sydney….. He keeps on going there and they keep on coming to India…… and the best part is that your Papa knows this family very well….. they are close friends of your Chachu…..

Geet was least interested in all this…….. She was only staring but not listening fully…… She was in her own thoughts……..

Geet’s Mom: Beta you heard what I said………

Geet: Yes Mom……..

Geet’s mom: you will be very happy there….. Acha listen Maan is coming to Amritsar to meet you today in the evening……..

Geet: Today but I have to go……

Geet’s mom: Geet you are not going anywhere…….. you be here……

Geet’s mom leaves………

Geet again goes in her thought thinking about that night and everything and as soon as she recollects that he has left her tears start rolling from her eyes…….. She talks to herself…….. I will tell that guy everything what has happen…….. If I have to start a new life that guy need to know everything about me….. I cannot cheat him………

Maan arrives at her house in the evening………..

Geet’s Dad: Welcome son welcome…… How was your trip and journey…..


Maan: It was fine uncle……..

Maan’s eyes were searching Geet………

Geet’s Mom: Maan beta abhi aap dinner kar ke hi jana……

Maan: Ji aunty........ Uncle who Geet kaha hai........

Geet’s Mom: She is in her room…….. I will just call her……..

Maan: No aunty its ok…… I will meet her in her room if you all don’t have any problem……..

Geet’s dad: No Beta we don’t have any problem…… you can go ahead…..

Geet’s mom takes him to Geet’s room…..

Geet was standing in her balcony and was in her own world……..

Geet’s mom goes and tells Geet that Maan has come to meet you…… He is in the room……

Geet’s Mom goes out of the room closing the door……

Geet’s back is facing Maan…….. Maan was standing at looking at her….

Maan: Hiiiii

Geet without looking at him: Hiii (she felt that this voice is being heard by her before also but she did not turn)……..

Maan: aap aise hi baat korogi kya……..

Geet: Before you say anything or see me I want to tell you something.......

Maan: What????

Geet starts telling him everything about her past and was crying while telling him………. Maan was calmly listening to it…..

Geet (still she is not seeing Maan): This is what I wanted to tell you….. Now you have to decide………

Maan: But why did you tell all this to me…..

Geet: Because I did not want to hide anything…… I thought I should say everything to you before you decide anything…..

Maan: So what do you think what I will decide……..

Geet: Its your wish………

Maan: My decision is I LOVE YOU…….. I still want to marry you…… Will you

Geet is shocked and surprise to hear these words…….. she turns and is more surprise when she sees Maan standing……..

Geet: Aap…………..

Maan: Ha mai Geet…… tumne mujhe javab nahi diya………

Geet: Par aap yaha kaise........

Maan: First answer me Geet …………… and spread his hand to take Geet in his arms……..

Geet eyes were filled with tears and wanted to run to him but she was reluctant……

Maan: kyu rokh rahi ho apne aap ko.........

He goes near her and says I will tell you everything…….. just the breath of his made Geet shiver...... I know you have not forgotten me……..

Geet couldn’t control herself and hugged Maan tightly….. Even he holded her tightly……..

Maan took Geet’s face in his hand and placed a gentle kiss on her lips…. Geet’s body shivered……..

Geet: Aap ka naam Maan hai…… jiska rishta mere liye aya tha……

Maan: Ha mai hi Maan hu……

Geet: But aap kaha gaye the mujh se wada kar ke…..

Maan tells her: Geet I had promised you to meet…. I was getting ready to meet you…. I did not want to be late……… I was leaving the house and I got a call from home that Mom had met with an accident…… and she is serious….. I was shocked to hear this…….. and did not know what to do….. They wanted me to come to Sydney as soon as possible…….. I had to leave immediately………  I was so much in my thoughts of thinking about mom that I just forgot to call you……… And when I reached there and everything was fine……… I thought of calling you but my phone got lost………. Nothing remained with me…….. I was totally shattered…. I desperately wanted to  talk to you but I was help less……… Dad supported me and asked me what the problem is now when Mom is completely fit…… I told dad about you…….. and I came to India to meet you and tell you everything but you were no where……… I searched you everywhere but I could not find you……… Finally I met Abhinav…… who was also very angry as I had not told him also anything………. I told Abhinav everything and Anaya and Abhinav helped me to find you…..

Anaya told me that you are here in Amritsar and by that time Dad had also searched you and that’s how he send this proposal………

Maan: Geet I never intended to hurt you….. I always want you in my life…… Geet ab to javab de do……

Geet just nods her head……… to say yes…….. : I never want to loose you again………. I thought you ditched me…….. I thought so many things about you…….. I should not……….

Maan stops her from saying further: Geet I can understand….. its not your fault at all……

Maan places a kiss on her forehead and then to her lips gently but when Geet started responding to it that gentle kiss turned into passionate one….


They both told their wishes to their parents and they got married……..

At the wedding night………

 Geet was sitting on the bed……… and Maan enters and goes near her……..

Geet was so shy that she was not at all looking at Maan….. Maan made her look to his face….. and carssing his hand on her face and slowly started removing her jewellery and then slowly Maan was on her and started kissing everywhere on her body leaving her shiver and the only thing which came out of her mouth was his name…… which was enough for Maan to proceed further…… They made love for the whole night at regular intervals…….. They were in each other arms……..

Flash Back ends

Geet was smiling thinking about that beautiful night…… Maan enters and sees Geet smiling…… Maan goes near her

Maan: Was thinking about me……..

Geet: aap agaye……

Maan: This is not the answer…… What were you thinking……..

Geet ( gets shy): Ya I was thinking about you and that……..

Maan (gets naughty): And what the beautiful moments because of which our baby is going to come…..

Geet gets shy and puts her head on his chest…… Maan hugs her……

Geet starts getting a pain….. She puts her hand on her stomach and screams Maannnnnnnnn

Maan: Geet what happen…….. Geet are you ok……..

Geet’s pain was going unbearable……… Maan calls his Mom and Dad….. They take her to hospital……… Maan could not see Geet in so much of pain…….. Maan was becoming restless……..

Finally Doctor comes and tells

Doctor: Congratulations Mr. Khurana…….. aap ko beti hui hai….

Maan and family members becomes very happy….. they inquire about Geet
Doctor: Don’t worry….. Both mother and child are fine….. you can meet her after some time……..

Maan and his parents meets Geet in her room….. They take the baby in their hands…… Maan’s mom says she looks exactly like Geet…..

Maan was very happy to take Baby in his hand…… and ask Geet what name have you thought…..

Geet: Mahi

Maan looks at her….. Geet further says you wanted daughter and you wanted her to be called by this name right………

Maan kisses her forehead…… He says…… To is guidya ka naam Mahi……

After some time Maan’s Mom and Dad leaves…….. Maan stays with Geet…

Maan gets naughty and says: Geet No problem this time my wish is fulfilled and goes near her  ears and wishpers next time we will try to fulfill your wish….. what say……… Jaldi wish puri ho jaye to acha hai na…..

Geet gets shy and hits him on his chest…… He hugs her tightly…..


So this was Anokhi Prem Kahani of this two love birds………. Pyar to laut ke agaya……..