Friday 20 January 2012

SS - Maaneet College Life - Part 5



                                                  PART - 5


Days were passing in college…… Geet, Shreya and Anuva were copping up with their college atmosphere…….. And if they had any problem Maan and his gang would help them out……….


Maan home On the Break fast table

Alok: So Maan how is your studies going on???

Maan: Its going on very well……

Alok: I don't see you studying at all…….. you are either busy with your friends or in TV or planning your cultural programmes…..

Maan: No Dad I do study……..

Alok: where in your dreams…….. Your exams must be nearing……..

Maan: Ya Dad but that are internal……….

Alok: So you don't need to study for that……..

Shalan realises that its becoming very serious…… As mother always comes to rescues her son here also she intervenes……

Shalan: Kya aap bhi phir shuru hogaye…….. let him have his breakfast properly…..

Alok: You never allow me to say anything to him……

Shalan: Its not that he doesn't study…… He is a ranker in his college….

Alok: Ya but if he studies more he can become ranker in university also…..

Shalan: That is too much….. You are demanding too much from him now……

Alok: Anyways I am getting late…… I need to go to office……..

After Alok leaves

Maan: Thank you Mom….. Otherwise today Dad was in full mood to kill me…..

Shalan: Maan but your Dad is right in saying……

Maan: I will start studying mom…… Byee need to go to college……


Geet Home

Savitri: Geet why are you in so much tension……

Geet: Dadima my internal test is there…….. I am getting tension as this is totally new to me……

Savitri: Geet I know you will do well as usual…….. and its only internal so why are you so worried about it……..

Geet: Dadima ya its only internal but then too I don't know am getting so much of tension……

While they were talking Anuva comes…..

Anuva: Geet kya hua tumhara chehere ka rang kyu utra hai….

Savitri: Now you only make her undertand……

Geet: Aare Anuva yaar humare class mai internal test hai aaj…..

Anuva: Geet you are too much…… I thought what happened???? Its only internal……..

Savitri: Anuva that's what I was trying to explain her……..

Geet: Ya….. By the way where is Shreya……

Anuva: aare Sorry I forgot to tell you  that Shreya is coming directly to college……… Come let us also go………

Geet: Ok ya lets go then……

They say bye to Savitri……..

Savitri: Byeee beta……


In College


They reach college………

Nita was as usual roaming somewhere…… Sachin was attending his class…. Arnav was busy teasing someone……

Anuva and Shreya had their class and Geet had got a free lecture….

So Geet had no company so she went to library

Nita tried calling Geet when she saw Geet alone….

Nita: Geet Geet Hiii……….

Geet: Hiii Nita……..

Nita: Hummm so you also started bunking lectures….

Geet: No Nita the professor was not there so we got free lecture……

Nita: heyyy great than lets go and have some fun…..

Geet: No Nita I need to go to library………

Nita: Okkk Byeee then……

Geet: Byeee

In Library

Geet was in full tension sitting in the library as if she was giving her final exams……..

Geet (self talk): Geet this is only internal exams???? Why are you so tensed…… Why this exams always make me so nervous……

Maan who had come to library to take a book sees Geet in tension and he goes near her and sits besides her…..

Maan: Geet…… Geet……..

Geet: Haaa ( as if she got scared)

Maan: Geet what happen……… Why is so much tension on your face???? And by the way whom were you talking tooo????

Geet: No nothing…..

Maan: What no nothing??? Your face says it all……..

Geet: Actually I have an internal test….. and so……..

Maan: Internal test and so much of tension………..

Geet: Promise me you wont laugh only then I will tell…..


Maan: Ya I wont laugh…..

Geet: No first promise….. If you laugh then……..

Maan: Ok baba promise………

Geet: Actually with the name of exams and test I get tension automatically……

Maan (with a smile on his face): Ohhh its ok but…….. you don't have to be so tensed….

Geet: See I knew it you will laugh…… everyone laughs at my situation….

Maan: No No am not laughing…….. See I have a solution to your problem……..

Geet: what????

Maan: Don't give the test……..

Geet: You know very well that these tests are compulsory than to you are saying this……..  I know you are saying to tease me………

Maan: No am not teasing you seriously….. Ok I will tell you to come out of fear….

Geet: I don't want to hear……

Maan: Aare Geet listen……..

Geet: Why you always have to either tease or fight with me on everything……

Maan: Where I am not teasing you…… acha listen……

Geet: what???

Maan: See when you get the paper in your hand just close your eyes and think for 2 sec not more ha otherwise your paper will remain incomplete (with a smile)………

Geet: very funny………

Maan: and then just scroll in your mind that what ever you have studied is there in your paper………. It works really…… Because we study everything and the fear is there only to trouble us…….

Geet was listening calmly……

The time for test occurred……… She thanked Maan for the courage……

By the time Geet was giving her test……..  Shreya and Anuva were with Maan and his gang…… and were enjoying…… They saw Geet coming…..

Anuva: Madam ke to chehera ka rang hi badla badla hai…….. In Morning she was so tensed………. And now…… look at her……..

Geet: Hiii guys……

Shreya: So how was the test……..

Nita: Shreya you are still asking her face says it all……

Shreya: Ya true Nita her face is saying it all……….

Geet: It was superb…….. The paper had everything which I had studied………

Maan: I told you………

Anuva: You told her what????

Maan: Nothing…..

Geet: Thanks Maan……..

Maan: You are welcome any time……

Nita: Hey guys so now whats the plan……..

Sachin: Plan for what????

Nita: Aare stupid for Friendship day……..

Sachin: Oh yaaa the Friendship day is coming…..

Geet, Anuva, Shreya: Friendship day?????

Arnav: Ya now the different days will start…. Out of all the first one to come is Friendship day………

Anuva: Heyyy that's great……

Geet and Shreya looks at each other and says: She is again gone mad…..

And all laugh………….


Precap: Excitement of Friendship day 

No comments: