Friday 20 January 2012

SS - Maaneet College Life - Part 9



                                                 PART - 9

After doing lots of masti on the Friendship day now it was time to study……

The midterm exams date were announced………  The atmosphere in the college completely changed……..

Some were looking tensed…….. some were busy gathering notes….. some were running for help………

Same situation were with the gang of Maan and Geet

Arnav: Yaar I am getting so much tension…….. yeh exams ate hi needh haram kar dete hai………

Sachin: Sach mai……. Every exams new tension………

Nita: Guys mai to library ja rahi hu…….. tum log to mujhe padne nahi doge……

Arnav: Nita I will also come…… I will need your help…….. Hey Maan what are you busy in……..

Maan: I was actually making notes……….

Arnav: Even I want your notes……..

Maan: I was knowing it so will make copies for you all also…..

Nita: I thought your notes may be ready by now…… How come you are late this time….

Maan: Ya Nita this time I have not even touched the books…… It totally last minute studies……. But from now till exams no masti at all…… Only studies……. Right guys……

Sachin: Ya Maan absolutely right…….. If I don't get good marks Dad is going to kill me……

Maan: Same here yaar….. I have already got warning from Dad…….

Nita: Maan you have got warning……..

Maan: Ha Nita………..

Arnav: But Maan tu to humesha first ata hai……. To phir uncle ne tujhe kyu warning di……..

Maan: aare yaar books ko hath hi nahi lagaya hai is baar…….

Nita: Chalo chalo lets study yaar……

On the other side

Anuva: Geet iska kya matlab hai………. What are you reading from such a big book……

Geet: Anuva I was making notes…… so it becomes easier to study……..

Shreya: Ya Anuva I am making notes on this subject and Geet on other…….

Anuva: Hey very good…… after you are done you both give me the notes……

Geet and Shreya both look at each other and says: And what will you do…. If we both make notes…….

Anuva: Aare you know  very well I always depend on both of you………..

They smile and say: Anuva tu kabhi nahi sudhregi……

Anuva: kabhi nahi…….


All three laughs……

Geet:  Shreya this is so confusing yaar…… I am not able to understand at all…….. I think because of this I am going to fail…….

Shreya: Hey Geet don't tell like this……….

Anuva: Geet if you will say like this what will happen to me…….. Then I will definitely fail in all subjects………. L

Geet: Shut up Anuva….. Humare hote hue aise kaise bol rahi hai……..

Shreya: Geet you sit in library we will finish our lecture and meet you in Library……….

Geet: Ok…… You all finish your lecture I will meet you in library…… What will I do sitting here……..

Geet goes and sits in the library………

Geet was very tensed as she was not able to understand one particular thing…..

Maan comes to library to collect some books for his studies…….. and he notices Geet……..

Maan: Hiii Geet

Geet: Hey Hi Maan…….

Maan: So how are your studies going on………

Geet:  It's ok yaar……. I am getting more tensed as the day of the exams is nearing……..

Maan: Exams fever…….

Geet: Ya totally…………

Maan: You are looking very tensed………

Geet: Ya pichale 2 ghante se yeh samaj ne ki koshish kar rahi hu but samaj hi nahi arahi………

Maan: What is that……. Show me I can help you……… As I have already gone through this subjects

The voice of both of them was increasing in between……

Librarian: Why don't you go outside and discuss things…….. That will be better…… You are disturbing others also……..

Maan and Geet: Sorry Sir…..

Maan: Come Geet we will sit outside……….

Geet: Ok Maan

Maan: Show me…….

Geet shows Maan what she was not able to understand…….

Maan sees it and explains her in a very simple manner……. He simplifies things………. And also tells her that he still has the notes of this…. He will bring and give her if she wants…….

Geet was able to understand it properly…….. Geet says: Hey this was so simple and I thought that it is very complicated……….

Maan: I am glad that I was able to make you understand it……..

Geet: understand it……….. no no …….

Maan: No No means you did not understood…..

Geet: Aare no yaar I mean I was so tensed that because of this my marks will be reduced but you made it so easy for me………

Geet: Thank you so much Maan for your help………… Thank you

Maan: Thank you …….. No Thank you understood…….. In friendship there is no thank you no sorry understood……….

Geet: Ok…… done

Maan: I am once again sorry for that day incident……….

Geet (confused): What incident????

Maan: That day when because of me………

Geet: Ohhh that I have forgotten long back……….. and by the way some one just said a few minutes back that In friendship no sorry no thank you……. So this sorry is for what…….

Maan: Sorry…… Upppsss not again…….

They both laugh……….


Precap: Maan tries to convience Geet to take part in the function


No comments: