Friday 30 March 2012

OS - Destiny Part 2


OS – DESTINY PART 2


Dev, Meera and Geet reaches Delhi……… Dev and Meera have their bungalow in Delhi so they decided to stay their……


Geet became busy with Mahi for rest of the day and Dev and Meera went to Pinky’s house to meet her……..


Pinky was very excited to see both of them……..


Dev and Meera did not mention about Geet as Geet did not want anyone to know about her………


In the evening Adi and Pinky came to meet Dev and Meera……… But they never thought that surprise was waiting for them……..


Geet was in her room and Mahi was with playing Meera and Dev ………


Adi: Hey Hiiiiii guys………


Dev and Meera are surprise to see Adi and Pinky……


Dev immediately goes and hugs Adi: Hiiiiii Adi………. How are you????


Adi: You both seem to have forgotten us completely yaar……


Dev: How is that possible yaar……..


Mahi was laughing seeing them


Adi and Pinky’s sees a small baby enjoying……


Pinky: are you both never told me in the morning that you have such lovely Pari also…….. and takes Mahi in her hand…..


Meera was little hesitant………: Who actually……..


Adi: What is her name???


Dev: Mahi…….


Adi and Pinky: So cute……… She is so sweet……..


Meera: Just like her mother……….


Adi and Pinky looks confuse to them: means???


Meera Meera…… comes a voice and Adi and Pinky immediately turns and is shocked to see Geet………


They have tears in their eyes…..


Mahi gets excited seeing her mother……..


Mahi: mama mama……..


The happiness in Pinky eyes turns into anger: Oh so she is Geet’s daughter…… and Geet you got married also wow…… kisika dil thod ke bohot shanti se ji rahi ho………


Adi: Pinky calm down…….


Geet was in tears……….


Pinky: Geet stop this natak of crying……… you don’t even know how much Maan is suffering every day only because of you and you are enjoying and even married with a kid………


Geet could not say anything and just ran away from there crying……..


Meera: Bus Pinky………


Pinky: By the way what is she doing with you both……


Adi: You both never told us………


Dev: Adi….. we could not tell you all anything……..


Pinky: You should see Maan…… He is suffering so much every minute……… and Geet is very well married and is having a Baby also……..


Dev: Pinky even Geet is suffering every minute……


Meera: That this sweet little baby is……..


Dev stops Meera by telling anything further: Meera……..


Meera: No Dev we have to say the truth today…… Enough now….. I cannot see her suffer any more………..


Pinky and Adi: What is the truth………


Meera: She is Maan’s daughter…….. she is Maan’s Mahi…… and Geet is not married……… She still loves Maan a lot……….


Adi and Pinky: What??? She is Maan’s daughter……… Then why is she not meeting Maan….. Why did she leave him……


Dev: yes Meera is right she is Maan’s daughter………


Meera: That day me and Dev had taken a day off from office…….. and Dev received a call from office………


Flashback


Dev: Meera we will have to go to office for 10 minutes…….. then we can go out……

Meera: Ok Dev…….. I will wait in your cabin……… you finish your work……..


Meera was waiting for Dev at the reception……… When suddenly she heard some one screaming for water……


Meera immediately went to see who was screaming…… She saw a group of people surrounded……..


Meera went and ask: What is happening here…… Why there is so much of noise……..


Employee: Mam…… A young girl has fainted and she is pregnant……..


Meera: What??? And goes near to see who the girl was……….

And Meera is shocked to see…..

On the other side Dev finished his work and comes a chaos at the reception……..


Meera goes near Dev

Meera: Dev Dev


Dev: Kya hua Meera??? And what is all this happening???


Meera: Geet……


Dev: Geet…..


Meera: that girl is none other than Geet………


Dev and Meera immediately take her to the hospital………. Doctor’s subscribed some medicine and tells Dev and Meera to take care of Geet as she is very weak……… She was still unconscious……….

Dev and Meera were confused, angry and had mix emotions on their faces wondering looking at Geet…… Many questions were running in their head……… They were waiting for Geet to be conscious……


They saw Geet moving………


As soon as Geet became conscious Doctor did the final check up and advise her to take proper care of herself………


Geet (with tears in her eyes): Thank you Dev, Meera


Meera(in angry tone): Tell us your address we will drop you home…… and ya also give your husband no. so that we can call him…..


Geet: Its ok Meera…….. I will manage………


Dev: Geet you are weak……..


Geet: Dev…. I am fine……..


Meera: Leave it Dev…….. she does not need us……..


Geet could not face Meera and Dev…..


Meera: Let us go Dev………


Meera forcibly took Dev with her……..


Geet was too weak to walk but somehow after completing the hospital formalities was going out where she again lost her balance but this time someone was there for support and that was Meera and Dev……


Meera and Dev made her sit in the car…… and Geet had no option but to give her address to them…….. The whole drive was silent………


They both realised that some thing is wrong and to check it they came back to see Geet……. Where they found that Geet was staying as a paying guest………


Geet had refused to go with them to their house…… Meera was still very angry on Geet as Geet had left them even without informing them and she also left Maan………


Dev: Geet you are still not well……… why don’t you stay with us……


Geet: No Dev….. Mai aap logo pe boj nahi banna chahati……..


Meera: Thik hai where is your husband Geet……..


Geet (little reluctant): He is not here………


Meera: Its ok Geet….. if you don’t want us to tell anything its ok…… but then why are you staying here as a paying guest……… where is your house……..


Geet: No I mean this is my house………


Meera: Enough Geet…… aur kitna jhoot bologi………. You don’t care for our friendship also……….. you were never this way……..


Dev tried to calm Meera but Meera kept on accusing Geet………. Finally Dev said: Geet atleast till the time your husband comes you stay with us…. You are still not well….. Atleast for the friendship which we had earlier……..


Geet agreed to it and started staying with Dev and Meera…….. It was almost a week and Geet was also recovering……..  Though Meera was still angry on Geet but use to take care of her…….. Still in the heart the friendship was still there………


Once at night Geet was sitting on her bed with a photo in her hand and was crying continuously seeing at a photo……


Geet(looking at the photo): You know what I am 7 months pregnant now…. I am missing you so much….. I had always thought that during this period of my life you will be there with me but mujhe aap se koi shikayat nahi hai kyuki aap ki koi galti nahi hai…….. I know you must be hating me but I Love you….. I love you Maan………


Meera and Dev who were about to enter the room stopped when Geet was talking………. But were shocked when she said I love you Maan…… Hearing Maan’s name came as a shock to them………


Dev: That means Geet is pregnant with Maan’s child……..


Meera: Ya Dev…… that is the reason she was hiding the truth…….. But why and then why did she left Maan and all of us………


Dev: That can be answered only by Geet……


As soon as Dev and Meera entered Geet’s room, Geet immediately wiped her tears and was started hiding the photo…….


Meera: What are you hiding Geet????


Geet: Nothing Meera……..


Dev: Geet we saw that you were hiding something………


Geet: No seriously nothing…….. Who to bus aise hi……..


Meera: Oh Ya I forgot…… She no longer treat us our friend that is the reason she left Delhi and now also she has packed her bags….. right Geet……..


Geet (crying): Meera, Please don’t say like this………


Meera: and yes She left Maan also…….. Oh ha how can I not remember that she hates him…… Hai na Geet……


Geet: Yes I hate him…….. Infact I never loved him……..


The photo was visible as she was not able to hide it properly….  Dev took out the photo and showed to Geet……


Dev: Then what is this Geet………..


Geet was not sure what to say……….: I don’t know from where it came……


Meera: It came because you love him a lot……… What has happen Geet that you left everything……… Please Geet bolo kab tak yeh boj apne dil me daba ke rahogi………


Geet almost hug Meera and started crying……….


Meera patting her back: Geet….. Don’t cry it is not good for you and baby….. Geet this is Maan’s child hai na……..


Geet was almost shocked and looked at them……..


Dev: We heard you when you were talking to yourself………


Meera: Kya Baat hai Geet bolo……


Geet: Ha this is my and Maan’s child...... I Love him a lot……… I really Love him a lot……..


Dev: Phir aisa kya hua ki tum ne use chod diya………


Geet: I was very happy that day after we all went to picnic……. I had my best memories about it……… I was getting ready as I had to meet Maan’s Dad….. He had called me to meet him…….. I thought Maan would also be there with me but Maan had to go out of station for some work so I went to meet uncle to his office……..  I thought Uncle was happy with our relation…….. But I was wrong when I went there I saw Uncle was there with Sameera…….. I don’t know what Sameera must have told him about me but uncle was very angry and warned me to be away from Maan but when I was about to tell him that we both love each other a lot at that time Sameera told me saying that she and Maan are going to get married and uncle agreed to it…… I was shocked to hear this…… I told uncle that I don’t believe this……  and I was about to walk out of the cabin when he told me that if I want happiness of Maan  leave her immediately…….. I walk out without even looking at them….. As soon as I came out Sameera came behind me and told Geet if you want your Maan to be safe leave him and don’t even dare to come near him understood see even uncle is not going to believe you….. I asked her what you have done to Maan…….. She replied saying till now I have done nothing but if you want him alive go away from his life and yes sign this letter now……… I refused to sign it but she made some calls and started talking something about Maan I got very scared and I signed it….. She warned me not to say this to anyone and to go away………


I wanted Maan to be safe Meera…. I did only for Maan……  I left everything came here………


Meera and Dev were in tears and Meera immediately hugged Geet………


Dev and Meera: We should tell this to Maan……..


Geet: No you wont say anything…… I don’t want any differences between Maan and his uncle….. aap logo ko meri kasm hai…… you wont say anything not even that you both met me….. I will go away now only……..


Dev and Meera: Noooooo you are not going any where….. you will stay with us here and you are not even in a position to go any where…… see yourself what have you done to yourself………. Ok we promise we wont say anything………


Geet:  But I will stay here only on one condition….. that I will work……


Dev: Not now….. You can work after your delivery and you can work in our company with me and Meera……..


Geet: But I don’t want………


Meera: Enough Geet…….. humne keh diya so keh diya………. Now you better take medicine and go to sleep………


Flash Back ends



Meera: Pinky…….. There is not a single day when Geet must have not remembered Maan…… Every minute she only thinks about him…….. and she never wanted to come here it is we who force her to come with us……..


Pinky (crying): Where is she????


Meera: She must be in her room……..


All goes to her room and is stunned to see Geet packing her bag


Pinky: Geet……


Geet immediately wipes her tears: I am sorry for spoiling your…..


Pinky did not allow her to talk: Geet please don’t say this way….. I am sorry………


Adi: Ha Geet we am sorry………..


Geet: Nahi please aap log sorry mat bolo…..


They all have a group hug…….. Mahi was seeing all this and also started crying as others were crying………


Adi took her in his hand: kya hua mera baccha kyu ro rahi hai……..


Mahi was still crying pointing fingers at Geet and Meera……..


Meera: Hum ro rahe hai isliye who bhi ro rahi hai……..


Mahi nods her head and goes to Meera and hugs her………


Pinky: Geet you are not going anywhere…… Keep this luggage away……..


Geet: Nahi Pinky please let me go I wont able to face Maan…… I wont able to see him………


Adi: No Geet…… He should know the truth……….


Geet: No he should not know anything………


Pinky: theek hai but you will be there for our marriage……..


Geet: No….. I mean I wont able to………


Adi: Geet, Maan will not be there for wedding but he will be there for reception….. you can come back at the time of reception………


Geet agreed to it…….. All were enjoying with Mahi……….


But on the other side……..


Maan had gone to his Dad room to tell him about some meeting he heard him talking to someone but stopped as soon as he heard the name of Geet……..


Dad: How can you do this Sameera………. Because of you maine Geet and Maan ko alag kar diya…….. You were the one who told me everything against Geet and like a fool I believed you…… Mai apne hi nazaro me ghir gaya……..  Mujhe pata hi nahi chalta agar mai tumhari baat sun na leta……… I never thought you will do this………..


Maan was shocked to hear this….. and bangs into the room and screams: So Dad you were responsible for Geet leaving me…… How can you do that and I always believed that Geet left me………..

Dad: I am sorry Maan…….. I believed Sameera blindly……… I will search her for you………


Maan(angry): No need…… I will search my Geet…….. I don’t need your help……….


Maan called Adi and told everything and Adi was still with Dev, Meera and Geet. But Adi did not told anything to Maan about Geet……


Adi was happy that Maan also has come to know the truth…….. Destiny played a big game with them he thought………


Dev: What is the matter Adi……….


Adi: Maan ko sab kuch pata chal gaya hai aur who Geet ko………


Geet: No No one will tell him about me and mahi…….. I have to leave now…… yes I will leave from here before he finds out that I am here……


Meera: Geet he won’t know…… we cant leave you alone………


Geet who had put her and Mahi’s clothes back started packing……


Geet was busy packing and here Adi and Dev started making a plan….  They told Meera and Pinky to some how not let go Geet till they are back and they told Geet that they will get a ticket for her and Mahi……..


It had become too late for Adi and Dev to return and Meera and Pinky were now not able to make Geet wait……… Geet sensed something fishy…


Meera and Pinky: Geet Dev and Adi would come any moment now……


Geet was not ready to listen….. She took her bag and Mahi and started walking when she heard someone calling her name……


Geet……..


Geet stopped hearing her name…… The smilar voice which she was hearing it after so long…….. Her heart was beating faster then usual….. She was not able to turn……..  A small moan came out of her mouth Maan……


Maan: Geet…… tum phir mujhe chod ke ja rahi ho……….


Maan came towards her back and holded her shoulder and made her turn………


Mahi: Dada Dada………


Maan took Mahi in his hand: Geet I wont allow you to leave me this time…..


Maan kissed Mahi: My Baby……..


Geet was about to move Maan immediately hold her wrist: Geet I am sorry…… Please don’t leave me…… Please………..


Meera took Mahi from Maan’s hand and they all left giving Maan and Geet privacy………


Maan: Please Geet…..


Geet (who was in tears): Maan aap please aisa mat boliye………


Maan: Don’t leave me Geet…… I misunderstood you…….. I Love you Geet…… If you go this time I will die without you………

Geet immediately put her hand on his mouth not allowing him to say further…….. and hug him tightly…….. I love you Maan………. I will never leave you…… I am sorry


The hug was so tight that there was no space for even an air to pass…… after some time they broke from hug and looked at each other with all love in their eyes………..


Maan kissed her forehead then her eyes on after another then cheeks one by one……..  She was blushing……….. He captured her lips very smoothly and then turns into a passionate one……… They were craving for each other…….. Tears were flowing but this time it was of happiness……


It was destined for them to be one……..


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: