Sunday 25 March 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 12



PART - 12


Days were passing by…….. Everything was going on smoothly…..  Geet was enjoying her work………. There were regular fights between them…… In the Office Geet became very close to Anvesha and Aditya…….

Even at home Palak use to support Geet……… Everytime Geet use to be in tension Palak use to help her……….

The most important project was signed between Khurana’s and Malhotra……..  It was a very important project for both the company…….  And it happened without any problem so everyone in the office decided to have a grand party…… but who will go and ring the bell was a problem…. Means who will ask about the party to Maan……..

Geet: Yaar Anvesha we have got such a big project we should have a party…….. don’t you think………

Anvesha: you are right Geet but Maan Sir will never agree……………… He does not like all this thing…….

Geet: What type of character he is…….. He is always in his own world…….. 

Aditya: Geet but he has a Heart of Sea………

Geet: Adi Bhai what is the use of such Heart where no one can see………. You tell me what is wrong if we organize a party for our success…

Aditya: Ya you are right……….. So why don’t you go and ask………

Geet: Na Baba na………  I won’t face him at all……..

Anvesha: Why what happen Geet………. Dar gayi…….

Geet: Mai kisi se nahi darti……..

Aditya: Accha……..

Geet (proudly): Ya…. I am not scared of anyone………

Aditya (winking at Anvesha and telling Geet):  Ok than here we go for a bet………

Geet: What Bet???

Anvesha: That you have to go and take permission from MK for party…….

Geet: What??? No No ……..

Anvesha: You just told you are not scared of anyone………

Geet: Ya I am not………..

Aditya: Then go…….

Geet: What will I get if I win the bet……..

Anvesha: anything what you say….

Geet: ok……

Geet moves away from Aditya and Anvesha and goes towards Maan’s cabin…..

Aditya and Anvesha have a talk among themselves and assure to both of them that if Maan gets very angry we will go and help her………

While Geet was going towards Maan’s cabin…… She hears some of the employee talking

One Employee: Sir is in a very bad mood today…..

Other Employee: Ha Yaar already 5 of them have got firing…….

Geet gets sacred (self talk): Geet what was the need of taking the bet… Now anyways his mood is very bad…….  If he does not agree…… Oh God if he fires me also then what will I do……… I need this job……… ab mai kya karu……. But bet to le li hai…….. now I cannot go against it……… Babaji Please help…….

Geet knocks the cabin……..

Geet: can I come in sir………

Maan (engrossed in his laptop): Yes

Geet walks inside feeling sacred………… She does not say a single word…. She is just standing and does not know how to ask him…………

It’s already 5 minutes and no one is saying anything………

Maan (looks up): Geet…….. Have you got the file……..

Geet: File??? Which file sir???

Maan: The file I told you to bring

Geet: But you never told me anything………

Maan: then what are you doing here……….

Geet: Sir who who I mean………

Maan: Geet I don’t have whole day’s time to listen to you…….. Tell me fast…….

Geet (self talk): He is in a very angry mood………. Jane de Geet….. Bet har jayegi to bhi koi problem nahi…… Inke gusse se to acha hai……..
Maan sees Geet is talking to herself……..

Maan: Geet if you wanted to talk to yourself then what are you doing in my cabin……. This you can do it in your cabin also………….

Geet: Sir no ……..

Maan: No….. You want to talk to yourself in my cabin……….

Geet: No I mean I need a permission from you……….

Maan’s phone rings…….

Maan (on phone): Ya sure Mr. Malhotra…….. Why not we will definitely arrange a party for our project………..

Geet gets happy hearing the name of party…..

Maan after talking to Mr. Malhotra for some time keeps the phone and again looks to Geet who was still standing……….

Maan: Geet are you going to stand here for the whole day………

Geet: No……… Sir party……….

Maan: party…….. Oh ya as we have signed a big project……..  Mr. Malhotra wants to organize a party……..

Geet: I had came here to ask for the party……..  Now anyways you have given the permission…….. so I don’t have to ask you………..

Geet starts talking nonstop and Maan just gets lost in her………..

Maan walks towards Geet and stops near in Geet and holds Geet by her shoulder and looks at her lips which were inviting it……….. Geet stops and looks at Maan…….. Maan just captures her lower lips and starts nibbling  it and then takes the upper one and starts biting it……… The simple kiss turn into the passionate one………

 In between the kissing Maan tells: How much do you talk Geet……..

Sir Sir Sir……….  Where are you lost…………

Geet: Maan sir Maan Sir…… are you listening….. (self talk) kaha kho gaye yeh ab……….

Geet (screaming): Maan Sirrrrrrrrrrrrr…………

Maan comes out of the dream: Ya what happen Geet………….

Geet: Sir we will do the party in this fashion………. I hope you listened to what I said……..

Maan: Ha …….. ya ok I am giving you the responsibility of the party……….

Geet walks out of the cabin…………..

Maan (self talk): Maan what were you dreaming………… How can you dream such thing………..

Here Geet comes out of the cabin and tells Anvesha and Aditya about the party and tells them about Mr. Malhotra’s phone call…………

The whole day went off peacefully…………

At home Geet was in her room and Palak enters and sees Geet in deep thought………

Palak: Geet what are you thinking……….

Geet: Party………

Palak: party??? What party???

Geet tells Palak about the party……….

Palak: So what are you thinking so much…………

Geet: Your bro and my sadu boss has given me the responsibility about the party……….. One mistake and I don’t know what he will do with me……..

Palak laughs

Geet: Why are you laughing???

Palak: Why are you so sacred of Bro…….

Geet: He is that way……. Humesha gussa, pata nahi kya problem hai unko……

Palak: Geet, Bro was never the way he is now………. He was also like us….. But

Geet: But what Palak…….

Palak (wipes her tears): Will tell you some other time…. Acha tell me where are you stuck…….. Geet and is stuck somewhere……..

Geet: Shut Up Palak………. I was thinking what should be the theme…….. and how should we organize………..

Palak and Geet both start discussing about how should the party be…….


Precap: Hi I am Arav…………


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: