Friday 11 May 2012

OS - Aur Pyaar Hi Gaya - Part 2


Part 2


The boys side had already arrived…….. The friends were teasing the guy…..


Geet tried to be happy but somewhere she was feeling that something was going to happen………..


Pinky and Geet went to tease Meers’s fiancé…..


Geet: Dev jiju where is our gift……


Pinky: Yes where is our gift…. You had promised that on the day of engagement you will give us……


Dev: Ha Ha….. I remember it……… He starts looking here and there…..


Geet: aap ki hone wali dulhan tayar ho rahi hai………


Dev (get shy): No No I was just……..


Pinky: oyee oyee….. kya baat hai……..


Meera’s mom: Shh both of you go and bring Meera and stop teasing Dev…. Pinky see Adi is also here……


Pinky looks at Adi and gets shy……..


Dev: What happen Pinky?? Now should I……..


Pinky: I will go and get Meera……


Dev: Geet your turn is on way don’t worry….

Geet: That won’t happen…… saying this she goes away from there…..


Dev looks at Adi and Meera’s mom…..


Meera’s mom: she has totally lost her smile since last 6 months…….. after her parents death……..


Adi & Dev: Don’t worry aunty everything will be fine………

Dev receives a call so he excuses himself


Dev (on phone): I don’t want any reason……… I have had many excuses…….. I want you here understood…. Otherwise I won’t do my engagement so now you decide……… What you want to do……..


Dev keeps the phone and turns around and sees Adi


Adi: Kya hua Dev………


Dev: Maan had called his same old reason which we are hearing last some months………  He is busy……..


Adi: What is wrong with him…… He was never this way………. The London thing has changed him totally……… He is guilty of what he has done and he should be also………


Dev: Ya I agree…… What ever he did was wrong but he is love and he is not able to forget her………


Maan enter the house and Geet come with Meera down….. Everyone just looks at them………..


Maan sees Geet but Geet does not see him…….. He is just lost in her….. He is been searching her since last so many months and his wait is over…. He wants to go and hug her…….. He wants to tell her that he was sorry for whatever he did was wrong and he wanted to tell her how much he loves her that he cannot live without her……..


The engagement ceremony was about to start but Dev stops them…..


Meera’s Dad: Kya Baat hai…… why did you stop it??


Dev’s Father: Dev what is the matter???


Everyone looks at Dev for an answer……


Dev: I am waiting for someone….. After he comes we can start the ceremony……….


You don’t have to stop Dev….. I am here………. Maan said……


Geet just stood rooted there…… She just hold Pinky’s hand tightly as she does not want to create any scene………. Pinky and Meera were also shocked to see Maan there………


Dev: This is our best friend Maan…… and Maan she is Meera your Bhabhi and she is Pinky, Adi’s girlfriend kyu Adi and she is Geet….


Maan looks at Geet: Hi…..


Geet avoided him and start going giving an excuse but had to stop as Meera’s mom call her as the engagement ceremony was about to start…..


The engagement ceremony starts but Maan was only seeing her and she was avoiding his glaze……..


The engagement ceremony was completed and Geet kept on hiding herself from coming in front of Maan….  She was angry on him…… She was just hating him to be around but somewhere she still loved him but with what he had done with her…… it was making her much angrier…………..


Maan very much want to talk to Geet but was not able to as everyone was still around………. Finally he got a chance to meet her………… She was coming out of the room Maan hold her and put his one hand on her mouth so that she does not scream and took her to the corner……….


After he felt that no one will be able to see them…… he pulled his hand from her mouth………


Geet (angry and screaming): How dare you touch me………..


Maan: Geet please listen to me…….


Geet: No…….. and move from my way or I will scream…………..


Maan: Meri baat ek baar to sunlo…….. I know I did a big mistake but atleast listen to me………


Geet: Move……… I don’t want to talk to you………


Maan: Please Geet………


Geet (screaming): I said move Maan…………


Maan holds Geet tightly and tells: Geet I cannot think my life without you Geet……. I Love You………


Geet (with angry tone taking his hand from her shoulder): Zoot………… Use din bhi kaha tha aur aaj bhi……. And let me tell you I hate you only hate you understood…………….


She runs away from there………….. and She bangs with Pinky……….

Pinky: What happen Geet?? And then suddenly she notices Maan……..


Pinky was about tell him something but Meera’s mom called them…….


They went away from there……….

Geet: Ji Maa….. You called…………


Meera’s mom and Dad: Ha beta….. come…… Meet them…….. We told you about the boy which we selected for you they are his parents……


Geet just greeted them………


Meera’s Dad: Sohamji where is your son…… I think this is a great day even Geet and your son will also meet each other and if they like each other then Meera and Geet ki shaddi ek saath ho jaygi……..


Soham: Ya I think you are right…….. Maan and Dev are cousins but they are more of a best friend ……….. See here is our son…….


All turn and sees Maan approaching them……….. Geet did not knew what to do…….. She was shocked to see that……… She just wanted to run away from there……….


She excused herself and went to her room……….


Meera’s Mom: Lagta hai sharama gayi………..


Maan’s Mom (Savitri): Hmm……… (self talk): I know very well why she went away…… I can understand her pain but least you know Geet that Maan has changed only because of you………..


All leave from the party and while leaving Savitri tells Mom that I think they should be given a chance to talk to each other………

Dev: Don’t worry…….. Anyways we have planned to go out so our whole gang will go……. And in that way………


Meera(cuts in between): I think Geet needs time………


Dev: Meera if they don’t meet how would they……….


Maan: Dev chale…………


All leave from the party………. Maan was silent throughout the journey…….


Finally they reach home……….


Dev: Maan….. Geet who hi ladki hai…….


Maan does not reply anything………


Adi: Dev is asking you something……….


Maan : Ha Geet is the same girl……… But she hates me……….. Hates me……


Maan has tears in his eyes…… She hates me so much that she does not want to see my face also………..


Dev and Adi immediately hugs him: Maan…………


Maan: ha Dev she really hates me………


Dev: She still loves you Maan…… It is just that she is not able to forget anything………. But you have to prove that you love her………… you have to make her believe that you cannot live without her……….


Adi: Maan is right and don’t worry we are there with you……..


All retire to their respective room….. Dev was also Maan’s cousin….. At night Dev saw Maan who was totally lost…. He was been strong for so many months but today when Geet came in front of him…… He just lost his own control……..

Dev had decided that he will see to it that Maan and Geet are together……..

Dev called Adi and told him that they have to convince Meera and Pinky because they are the only one who can help them……..


Dev and Adi at last where able to convince Meera and Pinky and they both also agreed to give Maan a chance for the sake of their friend as they were aware still somewhere she loves him a lot………..

Meera’s mom had asked Geet about the boy whether she had liked it or not to which Geet replied that she is still not ready and has not decided about it………


Savitri told Dev and Adi to bring his old son back……… She also told that she is well aware about what Maan has done to Geet but she can see the love the guilt in his eyes…….. Thought only because of Geet, Maan has changed into a responsible person…… Upon asking by Dev that how was she aware about all this….. She told saying she had heard the everything when he was telling everything to you and Adi and once while cleaning she found Geet’s photo and told about it to his father and then she came to know that Geet is Meera’s friend and stays with her and so decided to send the wedding proposal……….


To make them together they organized a picnic and decided to go to the farm house………. Dev made sure that Maan does not give any reason for not coming with them……….. and Meera and Pinky had a very difficult task to convince Geet……… She was very adamant of not going for the picnic……… But somehow the luck where in their favour Meera’s mom told Geet to go to the picnic.


Meera’s mom: Geet why you don’t want to picnic….. I am seeing you since the day of Meera’s engagement you are lost in something…… You are not even having your food properly…… If you go with them there will be a change for you also……… Beta and you will also know Maan…… He is really a nice guy


Geet was super irritated with the name of Maan which was going on everyday She finally said: that is the reason I don’t want to go………


Meera’ mom: But why??? He is from good family…… He has a good business…… and above that a very good human being………….


Geet: Good human being (self talk): who knows only to play with others emotions………


Meera’s mom: Your wish….. I was just telling you……… Anyways what else I can say…… I am not your……..


Geet immediately stops her from saying and hugs her: Please Ma don’t say like this…… After the death of mama and papa you and dad are there with me…….. I will go……….



All of them leave for the picnic…… Maan tried his level best to talk to Geet but Geet just avoided him………


The pain was visible in both of them eyes……….  It can be seen by others…….. Even Mazar and Vikram had come for the picnic……… They tried to talk to Geet but Geet avoided every one………. She use to be in her room………



With some reason they had sent Geet out and they made a plan and decided to go out leaving Maan and Geet alone…. They thought that they need to talk to each other only then the problem will be resolved between them……….  and when she returned she saw the place was completely decorated with roses all around…… The place was just beautiful……..


Geet (self talk): Is something special today….. Why is this so beautifully decorated……….


Yes it is a voice came from behind…… It was none other than Maan……



Geet …….. : Where are others??


Maan: No one is there………


Hearing this she started moving…… Maan held her hand and brought her near…… She jerked herself with the hard chest………


Geet: Leave me Maan………


Maan: Not today Geet…… You will have to listen to me today……….


Geet (angry and crying): There is nothing left to hear……… after what you have done…….. Tumne ek bet ke liye meti puri zindagi barbad kar di….. I gave you everything...... everything and in return what did you gave me........ nothing……….. or was that night also a part of your bet………..


Maan: Geet…… I know I have done the biggest mistake……… It started with a bet but believe me I started loving you even when I don’t know…… Geet that night was the most beautiful night for me………  I can never forget that night……….


Geet: Neither can I……… I lost everything……… I thought I am giving it to the person who loves me but I was wrong…… He was only interested in winning the bet…… which he was successful……….


Maan: I love you Geet……….. I truly love you……… Please forgive me…… Give me one chance and I know that you still love me………


Geet: You are wrong Mr. Khurana……… I hate you….. Now leave me….. I said leave me……..  You cheated me…….. I will never forgive you…..


Maan: I will die without you Geet…….. I wont able to live with this guilt….. Please Geet I truly love you…….. I can do anything and everything for you……….


Geet jerks his hand and says (angry) : I don’t care………. You just don’t show me your face again……….

Maan: Geett……

By that time Geet had gone out of the house crying……… He did not know what to say……… He was totally shattered……… He threw all the things around him…….. He made the beautifully decorated house into a mess… The words of Geet were ringing in his ears…….. She hates me yes she hates me…….. I will punish myself for whatever I have done………. Thinking about Geet’s word he just walks away…….

After sometime others enter the house laughing thinking everything between Maan and Geet would have sorted out but when they entered the house they were shocked to see the condition of the house…. They all looked at each other…….. they heard some noise coming…… They all ran to the direction from where the noise was coming……..

It was from the private area where no one was allowed to come…… The door was locked and they could see some flames…. They got more scared………

Dev: Maan open the door……….

Meera: Where is Geet?? Why is she not to be seen………

Adi: You and Pinky go and search for Geet till the time we will try to make Maan open the door……….

Meera and Pinky went in search of Geet but Geet was not there in the house….. By that time they had broken the door of Maan’s room…….. Meera and Pinky returned back and was shocked to see the Maan…….. The whole room was shattered…….. There were ice pieces around…… He was playing with the fire……….. He was badly wounded……….

Dev and Adi tried going to Maan: Stop it Maan…… What are you doing…. You need to stop it…… Look at yourself……..

Maan: Leave me alone………

Dev: You will die Maan…… See your condition……….

Maan: It is better I die…… That is the best for Geet…….. She will not have to suffer……

Meera got the idea…… about what must have happen……..

Meera: Pinky chal mere sath….. and Dev try to stop Maan otherwise….

She left from there with Pinky…….. She went in search of Geet…… She was finally found sitting at the corner of the garden of the house looking at the passing lake………..

Meera went towards her and put her hand on her shoulder to make her see……….

Geet who was crying wiped her tears seeing Meera and Pinky: aare agaye tum log……… You all had fun……..

Pinky: Why are you doing this??

Geet: What am I doing??

Meera: You know very well what we are talking about……..

Geet: I seriously don’t know…..

Pinky: We are talking about you and Maan….
Geet: I don’t want to hear his name……

Meera: He loves you like mad……… Cant you see it in his eyes……
Geet: You are telling despite knowing what he did……….
Pinky: Yes…… Because we are able to see the guilt and love in his eyes for you……..
Meera: And we also know that you also love him…… and you have not able to forget him…….. tum humse jhoot bol sakhti ho apne aap se nahi….
Pinky: Why can’t you give him a chance........... Geet…….. He is changed…… You both are made for each other………
Geet: I hate him……..
Meera: No you love him and I can say that he loves you more than you love him…… anyways it is your wish now…….. But before going I would like to tell you that he is giving punishment to himself and if he keeps on doing of what he is doing he will die……..

Meera: Chal Pinky…..

Geet was stunned hearing what Meera said…..: No he cannot die…. How will I live without him…… No No….. I love him……..

Geet came running to the house and was searching the whole house and went to place from the voice of everyone’s screaming was coming……..

Geet was shocked and tears were not ready to stop…… She just could not stop herself from screaming: Maannnnnnnnn……..

Hearing her voice everyone turned and Maan immediately dropped the thing with he was hurting himself down……

Geet went running to Maan: What are you doing Maan……… What if something happens to you……… You will die this way……..
Maan: This is the punishment for what I did to you………

Geet holds him: Who are you to decide the punishment ha…… Only I have right no one else……….

Maan: I am ready for everything………..

Maan was loosing his balance…… Geet holded him….. Dev and Adi wanted to go to help him but was stopped by Meera and Pinky……..

Geet: Your punishment is you have to stay permanently with me……

Maan: Geet…..
Geet: Yes………. I love you Maan…….. If anything happens to you kya mai jee paugi……… I was angry so it just came out of my mouth and what did you did to yourself……..  I am sorry Maan I am sorry……..

Maan: You don’t be sorry Geet…….. I love you too……

They both hug each other….. Others smile and leave both of them alone……..  They broke the hug after sometime and Geet goes and brings the first aid box and start applying the ointment wherever the wound is…. He morns slightly….. Geet carefully applies and comes in front of him……
Geet: Khabardar age se mere Maan ko itna torture kiya to…… samje…..
Maan puts his head down and just nods his head……..
Geet can see that he is still having guilt he lifts his head and kiss his forehead and then his cheeks and then very softly takes his lips in hers…..  He was first shocked seeing Geet’s move but later he took the control and their simple kiss turn into a passionate kiss…… After some time they broke the kiss due to lack of air. And Geet immediately gets shy and hugs him…….. Maan reciprocate the hug………..

After some days Maan and Geet also got engaged and Dev, Meera. Pinky, Adi, Mazar, Vikram did not leave a single chance to tease them……

Maan: Bus hogaya ab koi meri Geet ko kuch nahi kahega…… Kyu Geet..... Waise Geet aaj mujhe kya milega looking at her lips.....

Geet immediately shys and hits Maan lovingly…..: Maan aap bhi…..

Meera: Oyee oyee...... Itna pyaar.....

Dev: Na Na karte pyaar akhir ho hi gaya…..

Meera: Pyaar to tha bus ikrar ho gaya........

Geet gets shy and Maan hugs her…..

After some days Meera - Dev, Pinky - Adi and Maan - Geet got married and lived happy ever after…..

Aur Pyaar ho hi gaya akhir mai…….. Kitna bhi chupane ki koshish karo pyaar chupta nahi……..


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: