Saturday 5 May 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 9


PART - 9


Maan: Geet can we not be friends


Geet just stared at his sudden question…. She did not know what to answer…… She was confused…….. Even she wanted to give a marriage a chance…….. She was all lost in her world……….


Maan thought may be he is asking too much from her: Its ok Geet……..


Coming out the thought process Geet put her hand forward: Friends…..


Maan had a smile on his face and forwarded it ahead and shake it and just nodded his head………


Geet: Chalo it is too late…….. Good Night……..


Geet was about to leave but Maan called her……..


Maan: Geet…..


Geet: hmm…..


Maan: I want to tell you something……..


Geet: What???


Maan makes Geet sit on the couch………..


Maan: Geet I am really very sorry……….. The thing which you saw that day in the office was not completely true….. she actually forcefully sat and I was just trying to avoid her…… Believe me Geet I tried my level best to stop her but she was nowhere to stop and then when then I was just losing by control……… But I promise you such thing will never happen again……..


Geet noticed the seriousness of his face: Maan…….. I will trust you………


Maan just smile……… Geet says goodnight and leaves from there……


Maan(self talk): I will gain your trust Geet and make you fall in love with me….. and that is a promise……….


Geet in her room(self talk): I hope I am able to trust you Maan………



Both goes to sleep……….


Days started passing by…… Geet had become more free now even with Maan……… But the distance between them was still there…… Geet was enjoying her college…….. she also use to help Savitri in the Kitchen……..  Savitri and Yash were happy to see Geet in her bubbly self…..


Once Geet was in her room moving up and down and getting irritated to no end……..


Geet (self talk): What is this yaar……… The exams are nearing and I have not studied at all……… How will I pass my exams…….. and yeh Meera mera notes leke gayi hai wapas nahi diya…… wapas bana na padega….. and I don’t even have time to make notes…… This is so confusing………  and this Yash bus gayab ho gaya to ho gaya…….. I had told him that while returning just pick up the notes from Meera’s house…… But god knows where has he gone now…….. Kuch samaj hi nahi araha hai…… She relaxed herself…….. Geet relax….. breath in and breath out….. then again suddenly she got up and started throwing things without even realising what is she doing……….and saying how can I relax when


Maan was passing through her room when he heard her complaint…….. He had a smile at his face thinking…….. this girl is totally mad…….. The room of her door was open and He stood there crossing his hand and watching at the complaint which she was making………


Geet did not see him and kept and moving up and down…….. She was moving in so much hurry that she did not even realised she herself has shattered all the clothes and things around………. one of her own dupatta got entangled in her leg and was about to fall…… But before she could hit the ground Maan holds her but since her dupatta was entangled with her leg she hits with the corner of the leg…………..


Geet:  Ouchhhh……..


Maan makes her stand properly……… and removes the dupatta from her leg and looks around and sees things lying everywhere……….


Geet just lower her head without even looking at him…….


Geet: Who mai…….. I will pick it up…… She tries to pick up things but again her leg hits the corner of the bed and lose her balance and was about to fall…… Maan holds her tight from her waist and both looks into each other eyes……….


Maan makes her stand properly………..


Maan: Geet what happen??? Why are you so tensed….


Geet: Nothing……..


Maan: So you still don’t treat me as your friend………. Hai na………


Geet: No No……. That is not the case……..


Maan: I know Geet…….  That still………


Geet does not allow him to speak further………..


Geet: actually my exams are nearing and I am not able to understand this theory…………. So I was waiting for Yash to come so that he can explain me but God knows where Yash is………


Maan: If you don’t mind can I explain you……….


Geet: You will teach me………..


Maan: Ya why not if you are comfortable with me………


Geet: Ya ab friend bola hai to why will I be not comfortable……….


Maan smiles at her…………..


Geet gives a book to him and start asking all the queries and with complete patience Maan hears her problem……….


Maan is lost in Geet with the way she is talking, the way she is gesturing……… 


Geet saw Maan lost………. Geet: Maan are you listening………


Maan: Hmmmm………


Geet: Are you listening………. This is such a difficult subject………


Maan: Don’t worry……. Give I will explain you…………


Maan takes the book from Geet’s hand explains her each and every thing in details………


Maan saw Geet………. She was totally engrossed………. Maan was not sure whether she was understanding or not as there was no response from her………


Maan: Geet are you able to understand………..


Geet(super excited): Ya I mean this was so simple…….. No No I should say you made it simple………..  You are a genious………..


Maan: aise hi thodi itni badi company chalata hu…………


Geet: Ha ha I know………..


Maan: Do you have any more difficulty………….


Geet: No……..  Thank you so much…………


Maan: Madam, In friendship no sorry no thank you………. And you don’t have to say anything to me……………..


Geet just nods her head……………..


But unknown to both of them…….. someone was watching them and was really praying that they always remain as they are……….. and that was none other than Savitri……… She had come to meet Geet but stopped when she heard Maan and Geet talking to each other…………


While Savitri was standing Yash came running………..


Savitri: Yash kya hua…….. Why are you in so much hurry………….


Yash: Mom, Geet will kill me today……. She had told me to bring the notes from Meera’s house but I am late………..


Savitri: Don’t worry………. I don’t think she will be angry…………


Yash: Why???


Savitri: See there (points at the Maan who asking Geet question about what he thought and she was answering)


Yash looks at them and has a smile at his face………….


Suddenly Geet notices Yash standing…………


Geet screams: Yash…………


Yash: Hi Geet……. Hi Bro………….


Geet: Where are my notes……….. Is this the time to come……..


Yash: Oyee…….. ek to kaam kiya upar se data bhi pad rahi hai………. Ja I am not giving……….


Maan was seeing the fight between the two…….. He was thinking how comfortable is she with Yash…….  With me she still hesitate…… But I will try my level best to make you my……….  


Geet: I don’t want now………. Maan has already explained me everything……….. and smiles at Maan………..


Yash: To mujhse itni mehnat kyu karvai………


Geet: Kaam to kiya nahi………..


They just fight nonstop………… Savitri who was also there finally says…….

Savitri: Don’t trouble my daughter any more………….


Yash: But she is fighting with me……..


Savitri: Yash out….. Let her study………


By that time Maan receives a call and he goes out……….


Savitri and Yash also goes out of the room………..


Geet (self talk): Maan is really a genius………  He made me understand in such a simple language………..


And Geet again start studying………


Precap: Geet joining office as intern





 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS






1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

Good to heAr
Tney bcum friends bt still awkward n distance
Maan alwz maan...
Geet worries fr exam...maan help her