Wednesday 20 June 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 15



PART - 15




Maan had almost lost his temper……… Maan thanked Meera and said he will take care of that person very well……..


He went home and saw Geet lost in her thought…… He went to her said…..


Maan: Geet you still don't trust me…… hai na………. that is the reason you never told me anything hai na…….. That Arjun is being troubling you since so many days and you did not even said anything…… I cannot see you in trouble Geet…… You should have atleast told me once or I am still not trustworthy……….. I think I am not able to make a place in your heart so you don’t trust me……..


By saying this he just walks away……….


Geet (self talk): How did he come to know………. I should have not hidden anything from him……….. It is my mistake……… Now he is angry……   I have to say sorry to him………….



Geet went to search Maan but could not find him at all……… She was searching him in whole house but Maan was not to be seen anywhere….. Finally tired she sat on the living hall……..


Yash had just entered the house and saw Geet sitting and talking to herself


Yash went near her……..


Yash: Geet…… You talk to the ceilings also….. I never knew you are friend to the ceilings also……..


Geet gets super irritated: Just Shut up…….. Yash…… ek to mai tension hu and you are teasing me……. (self talk) pata nahi kaha chale gaye……..


Yash: Who went where???


Geet: Who…..


Yash: Ha……..


Geet: Maan……… I have searched the whole house don’t know where is he……….


Yash: Why are you taking so much of tension??? He must be here only some where……… But by the way why are you searching him……..


Geet: Who I need to say……….


Maan just came there and gave an angry look to Geet……


Geet gulped hard………


Yash saw the change of expression…… He ran away from there seeing Maan angry thinking if I stand here I am the one who is going to get the scolding for no reason……….


Geet tried to go to Maan but by then Maan just went away to his room….. Geet was busy in the kitchen but her mind was only in the thoughts of Maan…… Savitri saw her disturbed and asked her the reason for it but she just deny saying that she is just little tired……


The dinner was a silent affair…….. Geet looked at Maan but Maan just ignored her……….. This was noticed by Savitri and Yash


Maan went to his room least he expected that Geet would also come there……….


Maan was busy watching TV…….. when Geet entered…….. 


Maan just gave her a look………


Geet: Maan I am really very sorry…….. I was very scared to tell anything about him…… I don’t know why……… I know I should have told you but……


Maan: Geet its ok………


Geet: Maan listen to me………


Maan kept on looking at the TV………


Geet: Maan I am talking to you and you are looking at the TV…..


Maan switch off the TV and went to sleep……..: I am feeling sleepy…… Good night………


Geet half heartedly went to her room but she was cursing herself to no end……… She actually had tears in her eyes but she had made up her mind that she will convince Maan……… It was her mistake by hiding and she will rectify it……..


On the other hand Maan was just pretending to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes………. His main anger was on Arjun then Geet…….. Infact he was not angry on Geet but was upset on himself that he was not able to make her trust him……  He still somewhere felt that Geet does not trust him and he had made up his mind not to leave Arjun at all………


For both the night just went away in deep thoughts……….

Geet had got up early in the morning and had prepared the breakfast….


Savitri: Geet beta what are you doing in the kitchen………. You don’t want to go to college……… and even Maan said that he will go to meeting directly and then will do to office……….


Geet: Maa I thought I will make breakfast of everyone’s favorite……..  No I don’t feel like going to college today


Savitri had already known that something was going on between Maan and Geet but did not interfere as she wanted them to start their life afresh………….


Savitri just smile at her and asked: come I will also help you………


Geet: Nahi Maa everything is done……..  I will arrange the breakfast on the table……


Nakul just comes in and says: Maan sir has told to get his breakfast in the room itself……..


Geet immediately said: I will go and give him in the room……


Geet arranged the breakfast and went to his room infact their room…..


After Geet left Savitri just prayed for betterment of their future as they were coming close to each other………..


Geet went with breakfast in the room where Maan was working on his laptop………


Geet: Maan breakfast……… It is your favorite……..


Maan without even looking at her: hmm I will have it………. But you don’t have to do all this………..


Geet: Maan Breakfast thanda ho jayega……..


Maan: I said I will have it……..


Geet went near him and was stood near him and kept on looking in his laptop and kept on saying to have breakfast and kept on saying sorry……


Maan: I am not angry on you Geet……


Geet: seriously you are not………. Then why are you not talking to me……


Maan: Geet let me work……. I have a meeting to attend……..


Geet: I did not go to college……..


Maan: So…… who told you not to go……….


Geet: You are still angry hai na……….


Maan: I told you I am not…….. I know I am not able to make you trust me……..


Geet: No aisa nahi hai Maan…… I seriously wanted to tell you about Arjun ( tears had already formed in her eyes)


Maan: When Geet…….. He is being troubling you since so many days and still you don’t say it…….. I always thought that you treated me as your friend but I was wrong…….. tum to mujhe apna samajti hi nahi ho….

Geet (crying): Nahi aisa nahi hai……….. I consider you as my friend……..


Maan: Do you know Geet how I felt when I came to know it from others about it……..  I was aware that something is bothering you…… and that is the reason you asked me to drop you to college…….. I thought I was able to develop that trust in you as a friend but I think I fai…..……


Geet unknowingly kept her hand on his mouth and did not let her complete his sentence………(crying): please Maan don’t say that…… I was too scared to say anything……… I thought it will be matter of once or twice but it just went on increasing and I got very scared but I always felt secure when you were around……… I promise I will not do this thing again………


Maan removed her hand from his mouth: Geet aisa kabhi mai tumhare saath hone hi nahi dunga aage…….. No one could even come near you to trouble you….. or that he will have to pass over me to reach you………


Geet was touched by his words…… He could see the care in his eyes…… He could see that how much he has changed himself………She was seeing a complete new Maan………


Maan broke her thought and said (by fake anger on his face): That does not mean that I am not angry on you……..  You will get a punishment for not telling ………..


Geet holding her ears: Sorry please…… You give me any punishment I will accept it………..


Maan (husky voice): Soch lo……..


And started walking towards her and Geet was going back……


Geet does not know what to do (little low voice): ha….


Maan came very near to her: So ready for the punishment…….
Maan came very near her…….. The distance was decreasing between the two…….. Geet was getting restless about what was Maan upto…….. She was too scared to react…… She was having mixed emotions in her eyes….. Maan was just looking at her each act………


Finally Geet was pinned at the wall and Maan was standing in front of her…….. The distance between was almost like an inch away……… His breath was falling on her face…….. She closed her eyes…… The moan just came out of her mouth …… Maaan please……..


Maan had backed little away……….. Geet snapped open her eyes…. There were tears in her eyes……….


Maan: Geet don’t worry I will not do anything till the time you accept me fully and you yourself will tell your feelings…….. I had already done a mistake early but not now……..  (and then in his mind he said I am sure Geet you will come to me one day not as a friend but as my love)


Geet just kept on looking at him…….. Maan broke the silence between them


Maan: So back to punishment………. I have not forgotten that………


Geet: What punishment you want me to give……


Maan: Geet, you will teach Arjun a lesson……….


Geet was shocked to hear that: No…… how could I………. If he……


Maan: I am there with you…… He will not even touch you………. Trust me Geet…… You don’t have to be scared of him……..  Seeing you scared he is misbehaving more……….


Geet: But Maan……


Maan: Geet……… trust me……… I will be there around you…….. Mai chahata hu ki tum yeh dar nikal do apne man se………. and you will teach him a lesson and that is your punishment………. I know that you are a very strong girl……… Bolo Geet will you do it………



 Precap: Happy Birthday


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

She try to say sorry..bt he make fake anger...
Maan wan geet trust him like friend....
He gv her encourage to face tat arjun