Thursday 28 June 2012

SS - Unknown Desire Part 16


PART - 16


Maan: Geet……… trust me……… I will be there around you…….. Mai chahata hu ki tum yeh dar nikal do apne man se………. and you will teach him a lesson and that is your punishment………. I know that you are a very strong girl……… Bolo Geet will you do it………


Geet was very scared to face Arjun…. She did not know what to answer… Maan kept on looking at her for the response……


Maan: Geet what are you thinking???


Geet: I am scared……..


Maan: Geet, sacred of what?? of him??? Don’t be….. and I told you that I will be around you……… I wont leave you and if you feel that I am not that trust worthy Yash will be there for you……..


Geet: Nahi Nahi Maan……  I will punish him for the torture he has given me……….


Maan smiles and says:  now go and get ready for college……..


Geet: Now???


Maan: Then when???


Geet was just looking at him when her cell started ringing……..


Geet expression changed seeing the no…….. She kept on looking at the no……. Maan understood her dilemma……… He told her to take the call…..


Geet took the call very hesitantly and answered: Heelllo……..


On the side Arjun: Where the hell are you Geet??? I am waiting for you….. Come now immediately………


Geet looked at Maan and Maan advised her to put the phone on loudspeaker…… Geet did the same………


Geet: Arjun what do you want??? Why are you troubling me……


Arjun: As if you don’t know…… I want you…….. I told you how much interesting you look……… You just fulfil my wish I will not trouble you…. Geet you have something which is different from others……..


Geet had almost tears in her eyes and was becoming weak and she holded Maan very tightly…….. Maan wrote something on the paper and told her to say that but Geet nodded no…….. On Maan’s instance Geet told him that she will come….

Arjun: That is better………… Don’t make me wait darling……….


Geet just cut the phone…….. She was feeling disgusting………. But Maan knew what was going on in her mind


Maan: Geet relax……… aise dark e kuch nahi hoga…………. And now listen……. What you have to do……….


He told him what was she suppose to do…………  She said no she wont able to do………


Maan: Geet don’t worry you will not be alone……. I am there…….


Before leaving Maan made few calls……. Maan and Geet left to go to college……



As soon as they reached Maan stopped the car at the distance and told Geet to get down……..

Maan: Geet you get down here only…….. I am waiting here….. If he sees me he will not come near you………..


Geet: But Maan……..  He is just disgusting……….


Maan: Geet, from today he will never trouble you that is my promise…….. now go…….


Geet start walking towards the college gate………… and here Maan makes a call to someone……


Maan: Are you all ready……… She has gone towards her college….


Caller: We are ready sir…. Don’t worry……. We can see her…………


Maan: Good………..


While Geet was walking towards college Arjun came towards her……



Arjun: Hey sexy………. I am waiting for you last so many days…….. where were you…… and wow you are all alone today without your friend without your so called husband Mr. Maan Singh Khurana……..


Geet: What do you want?? Why are you behind me……..


Arjun: I want you babes………..



Geet was having a disgusting feeling….. and on the other side Maan’s anger was rising as he was hearing whatever Arjun was saying her as Geet had put her phone on so that Maan could hear it as he had told her to do that……….


Arjun: what are you thinking sexy…………. He was looking at Geet with dirty eyes………


Arjun touched her on her shoulder and the touch was a horrible one……. He was having a dirty smile on his face and he was rubbing her arms in a very sensuous manner……..  


Maan: hit him Geet hit him……………….  Just don’t let him do anything to you Geet………..


Geet was hearing all this………..


Arjun:    What are you thinking darling…………


Geet: Arjun…….. and then a loud noise came……….. Geet had slapped Arjun very hard………….



Arjun was caressing his face with his palm……. He was angry on her…….. He hold her tightly…………


Geet: Leave me……. Ad again she slapped……….. Others also gathered to look what happen………..


Arjun: Geeetttttttttt…………..  


Geet: Yes Mr. Arjun what do you think that I am ha….. You thought I will not do anything……… You are wrong………


Arjun: I will show you what I can do now…….. He starts holding Geet from her waist and was about to kiss him…… He felt a punch on his face……..
Arjun looked from where this punch came: Maan


Maan (full of anger): Ha mai……… He again hold him from his collar and made him get up and again started hitting him……… He was hitting so much that blood had started coming out of Arjun’s mouth and even Maan’s hand was hurt………


Geet was standing scared looking at them……..


The Police were already present they came running and catch hold Arjun….


Inspector: Mr. Khurana…… He is in our custody now………


Arjun: Under what charge you are arresting me???? You cannot arrest me……..


Geet came forward and hit a tight slap on his face and said: You want to know the reason….. you are been arrested for molesting me………. I have filed a complaint………..


Arjun: Geet, I will not leave both of you………


Maan: you will not leave us only when you will be out of the jail……… Take him inspector……….


Inspector takes Arjun away from there…… Every one claps for Geet for teaching that person a lesson….. Geet had tears in her eyes…….. Everyone goes away from there and only Geet and Maan are left alone……


Maan: Geet, now why are you crying????


Geet: Thank you………


Maan noting his eyebrow: Thank you???


Geet: For everything you have done for me………


Maan: I have not done anything…… Everything was done by you only….. and to lighten the mood Maan says what is this Thank you ha…….. I think you are forgetting the rule of friendship……..


Geet just gives a smile……… and she sees that Maan’s hand bleeding….. She immediately takes a big handkerchief from her bag and ties it in his hand and says: Let us go to doctor……..


Maan can see the concern in her eyes: I am absolutely fine……..


But Geet is Geet……… She with force takes him to the doctor and after that she use to do the dressing till the time he was recovered……..


Geet also insisted that this incident should not be told to anyone in the house as they will be worried and Maan also agreed to it…………..


Days started passing by…….. Maan use to drop her to college and after college Geet use to go to office to learn…… She was a quick learner….. Maan would help her if she would get stuck somewhere……… Geet was developing a different desire in her mind…….. She was feeling something different whenever Maan was near her………. Maan had changed many of his habit because of Geet………


It was a usual day in the office……… Maan found Geet lost somewhere…


Maan: Geet any problem………


Geet: No……..


Maan: Then tumhara dhyan kaha hai……… mai kab se bula raha hu…..

Geet: sorry………


Maan: Kya baat hai Geet……… Are you not feeling better……….


Geet: Can I go home early……….


Maan: Ya why not……… I would have come but I have meeting so I will ask the driver to drop home…… will that be ok……..


Geet just nods her head……….


Geet leaves for home with the driver….. She gets relief that she somehow managed to leave office early……… But on the other side Maan wonders what is wrong with Geet today…….. He thinks that he will finish the work and go home early……….


On the way she called Yash and Meera to come to a mall……… She had planned everything….. Tomorrow was Maan’s birthday……… She had planned to give him a surprise and wish him at night………..


Yash and Meera reached at the Mall before Geet…… They were busy talking to each other when Geet came….. Even they were not aware why Geet had called them at this hour……..


As soon as Geet came she saw that this two love birds were in their own world……….


Geet: Excuse me…….. You can enjoy your moment later……


Yash: Geet when did you come……..


Geet: When you both were engrossed in yourself………. 


Yash: Nahi who bus………

And Meera was looking down……….


Geet: ab tumhe itna sharmane ki jaroorat nahi hai……… now listen for what I have called you………


Yash: Ha why have you called us………


Geet: Tomorrow is Maan’s birthday….. So I have decided that we will celebrate his birthday………


Meera: Hey that is a great idea………


Yash was lost with Geet’s words….. His expression was changed……..


Geet: What happen to you Yash???


Yash: Geet, Bro never celebrates his birthday with us……  He is always out………


Geet: But this Birthday he will be with us………



Precap:  Maan comes home drunk


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: