Saturday 28 July 2012

OS - Love in Rain - Part 1


PART - 1


Love is something which can happen at anytime, anyplace…….. It does not see whether it is morning, evening or even it is bright and sunny or it is raining……….


A handsome man was sitting in his balcony and was looking out…. It was a Sunday so no work enjoying his tea with a newspaper and it was raining outside…….. It was just beautiful…. The atmosphere and surroundings everything………  He was thinking that how every rain just reminds me of that day…….. It is been almost 4 years now but still I just cannot that night…….. I can say it was the most beautiful night of my life but after that where did she go…….. I just can’t forget her…….. The eyes which spoke volume…….. He just got lost in the past……..


Flashback - 4 years ago……..


Hey what are you doing buddy??? Chal na such a romantic atmosphere is there outside and you are working like a fool in the office and also making others work………. Adi said this to Maan……….


Maan hmm………. Maan Singh Khurana, the famous business tycoon intelligent, smart, dashing and more over the jovial person………. Far away from any attitude……….. Adi and Maan were best friends…………..  They both can do anything for each other………..


Maan: Adi you know very well I hate rains………. It is raining so badly outside…….. and you feel it is romantic……….


Adi: Mr. Maan Singh Khurana you are such a boring person on earth……  I don’t know how your girl friend will manage……..


Maan: Hey listen I will never fall in love with anyone ha……….. And anyways pyaar mai padne ke liye koi achi ladki bhi to honi chaiye…… jispe ek hi baar mai dil ajay……….


Adi: Ohh filmy hero……….. Enough of your filmy dialogue now let us go for a walk………


Maan: In this rain………

Adi: Yes……….


Adi pulls Maan out of his cabin and takes away……….  They start going on the long drive………


They have reached outside the city……….


Adi: Wow the climate have made the surrounding so beautiful………


Maan: Ya…… It is just awesome……… Now that we have reached so far why don’t we just stay in farmhouse……… What say??

While driving and both enjoying the rain from the car…….. Maan eyes went to the beautiful thing……… He saw a beautiful girl walking on the road all alone……… He felt that she is enjoying the rain……….  The car was standing near……… He could not see anything but only could see the eyes……


Maan unintentionally: Wow what a beauty???


Adi looked around:  Where is the beauty???


Maan: no where???


Adi turned his face and started looking outside………: What is wrong with him???


Maan stopped the car and put the windows down and saw outside almost putting his head out to look for the girl but could not see her…..   He had become wet……..


Adi kept on looking at his weird behavior……..  : Maan before drinking only tujhe chad gayi hai kya…… What are you doing??? Now start the car we are only 5 minutes away from the farm house……….


Finally they reached the Farm house…… They were enjoying themselves having drink....... Adi felt hungry and decided to cook something…….. While Maan was standing near a window and looking outside…… He saw the same girl sitting at a bench of a garden where there was a shade…… The Garden was in his compound…… The eyes caught his attention…… He ran towards the bench and saw a beautiful girl seating………..


Maan: Hii…….. What are you doing here???


Girl looked scared and stammered while answering: Who I had come with my friends for a picnic and I just got separated from them…….. It started raining heavily and I did not know where to go……… I found this place so just thought to seat here….


Maan: Why don’t you come inside………


Girl: No No I am fine……… I will go as soon as rain stops………..


Maan: Till that time you come inside…….. and you will fall sick……… and we are good boys……….. so don’t worry……..


Girl: But………



Maan: Chalo…….. now………


Maan takes Girl inside……….. and as soon as they enter……..  Adi without even looking at the girl starts screaming………


Adi: Maan where the hell were you??? And looks at him up to down….. yeh kya mujhe to keh raha tha ki tujhe bigna nahi hai and now you are wet……….


Maan: Relax yaar………


The Girl was looking at both of them………


Adi looks at the girl suddenly and ask Maan with his eyebrows up………


Adi pulls Maan and says in the ears: Who is she??? Maan tells him everything……..


Adi comes near the girl: Hiiii I am Adi and he is Maan…….. I am sure he must have not told you his name………. And what is your’s


A Girl: Geet……..


Geet a very shy girl who had come with her friends out after a long time…… She was beautiful………



Adi: Wow what a lovely name…….. And what were you doing at the outskirt of the city………..


Maan: Relax Adi…… let her first change the dress…….. She is totally wet……


Geet: But I don’t have anything to change……..


Maan: I normally keep my clothes here…… If you don’t mind you can wear that……


Adi: Ha Ha Even I wear his clothes only………



Maan: He is mad come Geet I will give you clothes………


Maan takes Geet to the guest house and brings his kurta and pyjama for Geet………. She wears it and comes down where both were sitting…….. Her hair was wet…… She was moving her hair while coming


Maan was just lost in her…….. He just could not took his eyes from there………  Adi noticed it and shook Maan and said………. What??


Maan: What???

Adi: Kuch nahi continue continue………

Maan ignore him and welcomed Geet…….. They had their dinner together………. Maan was just lost in how Geet use to talk, laugh everything…… He had developed some kind of feeling in his heart for her……


Adi: Geet so how did you land up here……


Geet: Who actually I had come with some of my friends for a picnic and we all were having fun but it such happen that I went out of the guest house to go for a market and I just got lost in seeing things….. I wanted to walk so did not even take the car…… It got late evening and I just forgot my way……… I did not knew also which side to go and I kept on walking but landed up in a wrong direction………. And this rain created more havoc…….. I kept on walking on road till I find some place to shelter and finally I found one………. And then aap log mil gaye……… Thank you so much for the help……….


Maan was totally lost……… and unintentionally he murmured: So it was you whom I saw……..


Adi heard it but Geet did not……


Adi whispered: Now I know what were you trying to see in the middle of the road when we were coming here………


Geet: Yaha se who jaga which I told you all kitni dur hai……..


Maan: I think almost an hour by car……….


Geet: Ohh Can you drop me……


Adi: Are you crazy…… it is raining outside like cats and dogs……  While going back tomorrow we will drop you………


Geet: Can I make a call……… My mobile has stopped working who……..


Adi: Barish ke wajay se hota hai………


Maan: ya why not use this phone……


Geet tries to call but there is no network because of rain………


After some chit chatting they all retire to go to the bed………  Geet was in the balcony and looking at the atmosphere……..

Geet (self talk): They are so good….. Despite they don’t know me they helped me…….. Aise log duniya mai kitne kam hote hai………


Her thought process was broken by Maan………


Maan: Geet you did not sleep yet…….. you look tensed………


Geet: you also did not sleep…….. Aap yaha……..


Maan: Ya I come here often……… I love this Balcony….. The view from here is just too good……

Maan : where  were you lost? Don't worry tomorrow morning we will drop you.

Geet : you are so nice. You helped me though i don't know you otherwise pata  Nahi Kya hota.

Maan : kuch  Nahi hota. He was having his sip of drink. Both were just enjoying the weather. They were silent. Finally Maan broke the silent.

Maan : you came here for the first time. I mean i am asking because you said you lost your way.

Geet : ya i am from Delhi. Mumbai i came for first time. Who bhi  because my cousin forced me to come. I just don't feel like going anywhere .

Maan: but why??  Can i ask you something  as a friend.

Geet just nods  her head.....

Maan : what is troubling you so much.... I can see that something is definitely wrong.....

Hearing this Geet  was completely shocked about how  could he understand her and  one was my so called husband dev who never understood.

Maan: you know what you should  always say out things Agar  apne  dil  Mai rakhogi to it will trouble you more.

Geet: nothing... I don't even know you.

Maan: that is more the reason  you should share . May be i May help you.

Geet: no one can ever help me.  I was in love with this guy dev . I loved him crazilty from college. I always thought even he loves  me.  We got married....

Maan felt shocked hearing this..... (Self talk) : she is married.

Geet continued: we got married despite my parents not giving permission. We were happy for some days.  But slowly and steadily everything changed. He started ignoring me. I thought it must be work pressure. But he stopped coming to home for days saying that he has to go out of town and like a fool I believed it. We shared no relation at all in all sense. When i asked him he never replied properly so once i decided to go to his office to surprise him but i got a surprise. He was sitting in a compromising position with some girl.  He was not at all affected by my presence. Infact he threw a paper in front of me saying that I am no longer use for him and he wants divorce……..


Maan: Divorce???? What did you do????


Geet: I could not take it…… I just slapped him on his face and just went away and left that house. I did not tell this to anyone for many days and went to stay with my parents…… But they had known that something is wrong…… I kept on telling them that nothing is wrong but finally I could not lie and told everything and then Papa and Mumma supported me we filed for divorce and we got separated…….. 

Geet started crying and Maan came and hold her from shoulder and said: Geet why don’t you see a positive side that your parents supported you and you are free from that person who does not deserve your love at all……… Now stop crying……… See outside the atmosphere is so lovely….


Maan took some water droplets and threw it on Geet’s face to cheer her up……..  Geet made a big O face……..


Geet forwarded her palms in the rain and filled it with water and threw it on Maan’s face……….

This way they both started throwing on each other……. This time Geet pushed Maan in rain completely from the shelter where they were standing and started laughing loudly………

Maan screamed: Geetttttt……….. and turned to see Geet laughing whole heartedly and he got lost in it…….

But his trance was broken by Geet’s words

Geet: Kyu mujpe pani dalne chale the na…….. and again started laughing


Maan:  I am not going to leave you now…… He goes and pulls Geet in rain………. And start tickling her……… She throws the water on his face and runs away from there but while running she was about to slip and fall but before that Maan holds her on time and make her stand properly but Maan’s hand was still on her waist and Geet’s hand on his shoulder…. They both were just lost in the passion…….. Some fire was developing in their body…….. Their bodies were reacting on their own…….. He could see the water droplet falling on her lips he just wanted to capture it at once…….. It was much inviting for him…….. He started moving his hand on her forehead to her cheeks and then to her lips…….. She shivered by his touch…… Their minds had stopped working…….. They were just getting lost in each other…… There was a sudden thunder and lighting and Geet got scared and hugged Maan tightly….. She hold her so tight that there was not a space even air to pass…….. Maan’s lips were touching her shoulder…… He un intentionally started placing soft wet kisses on her shoulder and Geet started giving him space…….. He gave kisses to her entire neck and then came to her lips and his one hand which had already gone inside her kurta was doing magic on her waist…….. He was squeezing it sensuously……… He looked at her eyes which were close and kissed it then too her cheeks and without leaving a second he just captured his lips…….. The slow and sweet lip kiss turned into hot and passionate kiss…….. Geet too responded to it……… She was moaning his name continuously…….. He removed her 1st 2 to 3 buttons and started placing kisses above her cleavage…… After doing that he just picked her up in his arms and again captured her lips and started walking towards a near by room……… They were so lost in the passion that they themselves forgot what they were doing………. Their mind had totally stopped working……… They were just lost in themselves…… He placed her on the bed but the kiss was not broken and he came over her……… She started removing his shirt and started placing kissing, biting at all places…. Maan could not take it and rolled her to bed and removed her clothes while Geet removed his……… He was biting at all possible place to claim his………. He was giving her sweet torcher……… She kept on moaning continuously his name…….. Finally it was impossible for Geet to take it anymore and she just said: Maan Please………….. That was more then enough for Maan to proceed and he entered her with a thrust…. She screamed in pain and tears started flowing……

Maan came to her eyes and asked: Did I hurt you……….

Geet: No you gave me the pleasure…….. and captured his lips……..

Maan went on moving up and down…….. It turned into more wild and passionate and both of their bodies had marks of each other love……and the rain outside was just giving them more pleasure……

They made love for the whole night between the intervals………. After being tired of long love making they slept in each others arms……


In the morning the rains have also gone away….. Geet was the first one to open the eyes and noticed herself……… She looked at Maan who was sleeping peacefully with his hand on her naked waist……… She felt shy remembering all the things they did……… and something hit her and got up removing his hand from her waist without disturbing him……


She went to the washroom and started crying thinking what has she done…… She should have not crossed her limits….. It was only because of her this thing has happen…… What will he think of me…….. How will I face….. He never forced me……… It was because of me we both lost our control……… I have to leave from here before he wakes up…… I cannot face him……… He was such a nice guy who helped me and what did I do….. She got ready and came and saw that Maan was still sleeping……

She immediately left the room………


After some time Maan woke up and saw around that Geet was not there…… He got up with a jerk and said Ohhh shit what did I do…… How on earth I lost my control……….. What will she think……… He got ready and came down only to see Adi sitting and watching TV………


Maan: Adi where is Geet???

Adi: She left......... I drop her to the guest house……….

Maan: When……..

Adi: Long back…… almost an hour before…… What is wrong??? Even she looked upset and even you look………


Maan: Ohhh shit…… I have to meet her now……..


Adi: Baat kya hai….. When I asked her to wait till Maan wakes up she refused and told to thank you for everything………. She insisted if I can drop her and I did as she was not ready to listen….. She had tears in her eyes……….


Maan: I will tell you latter but before that we have to go there……..

They both drove to the guest house but was in vain…… By that time all had left from there………


Maan told Adi that happen at night……. Adi was stunned to hear this……


Maan ( with tears): I did a big mistake Adi…….. How on earth did I lost my control………I should have not done that……… And now I lost her……..

Adi: Maan…. You are in love with her……..


Flashback ends


Maan’s thought process was broken by Adi……..

Adi: Maan…… Where were you lost???

Maan: aare Adi…… when did you come????

Adi: When you were lost in the memories of Geet…….. This rain has reminded you her……

Maan: She never went away from my memories………

Adi: We searched her all places but uska kuch bhi pata nahi chala…….. It is been 4 years now…… why don’t you forget her……


Maan’s Dadi: Adi is right Maan beta……… Forget her………

Maan: I can never forget her………


Part 2 to be followed if you all want………

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: