Wednesday 5 September 2012

FF - Pride & Prejudice - Part 48


PART 48

 The morning rays were falling on both of them……… Maan was the first one to get up and was seeing an angel sleeping beside him, hugging him tightly….. He so much wanted to just crush her in him…….. She was moving as the sun rays were falling on her face…….. The smile form on his lips……… He moved little near her face and just look at her which had a smile on her face and was looking beautiful……..

Maan(screamed in her ears): Geetttttttttttttt…………

Geet got up scared: Kya hua kya hua………

And then looked at Maan who was laughing looking at Geet’s scared face……

Geet (angrily and was still in shock): What is this Maan………..

Maan who was still laughing was enjoying the expression on Geet’s face……

Geet gave an angry glare to Maan and was about to get up but before that Maan hold her wrist and brought her near and with a force Geet landed up on his lap………. Geet again tried to get up but Maan hold her by her waist tightly……….

Geet turned her face……. And pouted her lips……



Maan: Geet gussa ho…..


Geet: I don’t want to talk to you at all…… and leave me…….. Is this the way you wake someone …….. I said leave…..


Maan was still holding her waist and Geet was sitting on his lap…… The more Geet was trying to move the hold was getting tighter……


Geet gave an angry glare to Maan and Maan just nuzzled her nose to her neck……


Maan while placing a wet kisses on her neck: You were looking so sweet that I just could not resist only………



Geet: So you screamed in my ears to wake me……… I said leave……


Maan: Geet itna gussa…… and if I don’t leave then……..


Geet: I know how to leave………


Maan: ok go ahead if you can and he again got busy torturing her from back………


Now Geet was also loosing herself to his passion……..


Geet moaned: Maan……


Maan busy placing kisses and had moved her t - shirt little down from her shoulder: hmm…..


Geet closed her eyes and just turned and hugged him tight: Please Maan…..


Maan too hugged him tight……


Maan: Geet you are still angry on me………


That was it and Geet realised that she was suppose to be angry on him….


She broke the hug and looked at him and nodded yes and pouted her lips……..: You have to say sorry for what you did……… and instead of wishing me good morning you sacred me………



Maan gave a peck on her lips: sorry……  Good morning sweetheart……… I promise I will not wake you after marriage screaming in your ears but biting everywhere……… and then you are not allowed to go anywhere…..


Geet: Then I am sure that the company is going to be closed very soon…..


Maan: But my night and morning will be always (and he winks at her)  


Geet got shy and said: Maan please let me go otherwise we will be late…..


Maan: ok go…….


Geet: Maan atleast leave me………


Maan: Why should I leave you…… I wished you good morning….. You never wished me………

He turns his face……..

Geet comes little closer and was about to give a kiss on his cheeks while Maan was seeing her from corner of his eyes…… As soon as Geet came near he just turned his face and their lips met and Maan took full advantage of it and took her lips in his and the simple kiss turned into a passionate one……… Geet hold him by his neck for her support and while Maan’s one hand was on her waist to support her and one hand was roaming all over…….


The kiss was broken by a phone call……….

Maan looked at the call in irritating mode and Geet just giggle and ran away from there……….


Maan: Geet you will pay for this remember……….


Geet: First pick up the call and talk to Vicky………


Geet enters the washroom and Maan attends the call…….. Even before Maan could say anything……


Vicky: Bro I don’t think you have gone there for your honeymoon…..


Maan: Vicky……..


Vicky: What Vicky?? As if I don’t know anything………


Maan: Why have you call???


Vicky: To disturb you simple……..


Maan (whisper): Anyway you have disturbed……..


Vicky: Ohhhh so my mission was successful…….. But don’t worry I wont distub you during your actual honeymoon……..


Maan: Vicky if you are done I am keeping the phone……..


Vicky: No No….. ok ok serious talk…….. Actually we all are going to Geet’s parents so what we talked about it last night is on right…… After talking to you I spoke to mom and even she is of same opinion as you are……


Maan: Ya it is on….. I have decided that I am going to make Geet meet her parents…… They have also suffered a lot…. And even Geet is not saying anything but even she misses them a lot……… ok we will meet you there……..


They put the phone down……… Geet gets ready and comes out and Maan is just lost in the beauty of her…….. He was about to hold Geet but Geet just moves away……


Geet: Mr. Khurana enough of your naughty things in the morning go and get ready………


Maan: Acha you will regret it would be Mrs. Khurana  and I am going to compensate it with interest….. and by the way he comes near and kiss on her cheeks and says sweetheart I am ready to go and freshen up provided you help me in doing………


Geet gets shy and hit him and run out of the room……



Later they leave from their farmhouse……

Seeing the route not going towards KM Geet asked Maan…….

Geet: Maan where are we going???? This is not the route to home…….

Maan: This is………

Geet: What are you talking Maan…….. I think you are lost……..

Maan: Madam if I have your permission is there can I drive the car…….and ha wait I have a solution to it………..

Geet: What??? As if I am disturbing you…….

Maan took his handkerchief and tied it on her eyes…….: Geet dare you touch this handkerchief…….

Geet: aap kya kar rahe ho…….

Maan puts his finger on her lips: sshhhhhh don’t you trust me…….

Geet: Very much….

Maan: to chup chap baithe raho……..

Geet: ok as you say my darling…….

They drove to Geet’s parents place……. Geet was feeling some familiar things in the surroundings…… She was getting uneasy……..

Geet (self talk): Why am I having a feeling that I know this place……

Maan took Geet’s hand and started walking……. He saw all of them standing in hall….. Mummy, papaji, Chahu, Chachi, Vicky, Meera, Savitri and Raj………

Geet: Maan where have you bought me and why do I feel that I know this place…. Please open my eyes…..

Maan looks at Savitri and just nod to Maan….. Maan opens her blindfold and Geet takes few second to realize the things around her……… On noticing around her she get shock seeing herself at her own house and her own people standing in front of her……

Papaji: Geet beta…….

Mummy was about to come near her…… But Geet just made her stop there……

Geet: kaun ho aap log and then turns to Maan, Vicky, Savitri and Meera were standing and says: Why have you all bought me here I think we have come to wrong place……… I don’t know anyone here……..

Chachu: Geet please forgive us…….. you wont even talk to your chachu……..

Geet: Please Maan let us go……..

Maan: Geet…… they are really regretting ……..

Geet: Oh so you wanted me to come here so you did all this…….. they are regretting for what??? They were the one who said that I should go away and I have moved away……….. let us go from here……..

Mummy and Chachi were crying and goes near Geet: Geet putar hum jante hai humse bhul ho gayi and humhe maaf kar de beta……… We all are sorry….

Papaji: We got scared about the society……… Maan has told us everything about that Vikram and what has he done to you all…..  Please forgive us…….

Geet: For you all your society was more important than your own daughter…. You can happily stay with your society…… I am going from here…..

She walks away from there and all broke down….. Savitri and Meera tries to hold mummy and Chachi and Raj and Vicky tries to hold Papaji and Chachu…… Maan goes behind Geet……. He tries her level best but she was not ready to listen at all……….

Geet: Maan please leave me alone for some time…… I want to stay alone……..
Precap: ?????

No comments: