Thursday 8 November 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 35


PART – 35

It was a normal day for everyone…… Adi went to the office….. Palak went out to buy some stuff for home….. Maan was in his room studying some file and Geet was helping the servant in the kitchen

Geet was working in the kitchen when Maan suddenly came…….. Maan told his servant to go out with his eyes…. As soon as servant left…..

Maan came very close to Geet and whispered: Geeetttttt……..

Geet got a shocked and the plate fall down getting scared and was about to lose her balance but Maan hold her in time and said: Sambhal ke…… kya hua…..

Geet stammered: who mai actually…. Aap aise……..

Maan: Anyways I came here to tell you be ready by 7.00 p.m. we need to go for a date……….

Geet gulped her saliva: Date???


Maan hold got tight: Ha Date….. You remember you told me that you will come with me for a date……..


Geet: But I thought you mus……..


Maan did not allow her to complete the sentence and said: What did you thought I have forgotten I have still not…… and how can I forget the day to spend with someone whom I love and I am sure she also does……..


Geet: But sir…… we have meeting……


Maan: Maan….. not sir…….. ha that is what I am saying we have a meeting with both of us………….


Maan bend little down and kissed it on her cheeks before leaving her and said: Be ready and yes you are not coming to office today otherwise you will be very tired….. so take rest you never know how evening may be………

Geet just looked at him all shocked by his words…….. Maan was seeing her each and every moment and smiled at her……..


But before leaving Maan made a point to say to Geet: Be ready on time… I will also be on time…..

And blew the flying kiss on her……….. and left to go to office………


Geet was all lost and don’t know what to say or do……. She was standing till servant called her…… Geet went to her room……….

Geet was pacing up and down in her room………


Geet (self talk): What has happen to Maan sir…….. I don’t understand his sudden change in behavior……….. he was better when he use to scream but I cannot take this………….  Yeh aisi batte karenge to I am sure I will get a heart attack…….. I have to find a reason to not go with him…… I will not be able to go……….. Aab mai kya karu????



While she was pacing Palak had just entered and they bang in each other……


Palak: Kya karti hai Geet……….


Geet: You told you to come in between……….


Palak: aare…. But why are you moving from one corner to another……..


Geet: Who actually I don’t want to go……


Palak was all confused with what she was talking: You don’t want to go where???


Geet: On a date…….. I am very scraed……….


Palak got an idea what she was trying to say……: Ohhhhh so call Maan bhai and tell him……..


Geet: No…….. he will feel bad………..


Palak (smiled): Ha so what if he feels bad…. You are scared to go na….. By the way why are you scared???


Geet: Yeh date wate I don’t know yaar…… I think Maan sir was better as he was earlier……….


Palak: Geet by what time Bhai is coming………


Geet: By 7.00………


Palak: Ha to you have lot time Bhabhi to think of what to wear……….


Geet: Palakkkk……..


Palak: What Palak….. Now to you will become my Bhabhi………


Geet and Palak had a talk for sometime and all the loved received Geet had tears in her eyes…….


Palak: Geet yeh kya aasu......


Geet just nods her head in denial and says: Thank you


Palak understands her turmoil: Just shut up and chal let us have some food and then take some rest and then you have to get ready also……


Geet: yaar  mujhe daar lag raha hai………


Palak: Wait I will call up Bhai and tell that Geet ko daar lag raha hai so she is not coming......


Palak dials Maan’s number and Maan picks up the phone in one ring


Maan: Ha Palak bolo……..


Palak: Ek minute Bhai……


Palak gives the phone to Geet and Geet says: Palak I don’t want…… Mujhe kyu de rahi hai tu…… Did I tell you to give me a phone……



Palak: aare you wanted to talk to him and tell him….


Maan was able to hear the conversation and was enjoying it…… Finally Maan spoke Geet………


Geet:  Ji I will be ready by 7.00 byeee


And keeps the phone down and Maan just could not stop his laughter……


Palak: Kya hua abhi to badi badi baate kar rahi thi…….. What happened???


Palak kept on teasing Geet and as the time nearing Geet was getting more nervous….. The different feeling was developing…….. She was nervous, excited everything was happening to her…… Geet opened and wore a beautiful dress………

 It was almost 6.00 and Geet was still not ready…….. She was pacing in her room……… when Maan entered the room……..


Maan: Geetttt what is this ??? You are still not ready…..

Geet got scared at his voice: Aap itne jaldi…….


Maan: aare we want to leave by 7.00 and you are still not ready………… If you want I can help you……..


Palak entered with coffee for Maan and said: I think Bhai you will only be able to help Geet because since moning……..


Geet did not allow her to complete and said: Shut Up Palak….. and aap yeh kya bol rahe ho…… I will get ready……..


Maan: Are you sure????


Saying this Maan gives a smirk smile and went away from there but not before saying: Be ready and I will wait for you down……..


After Maan left Geet started hitting Palak and Palak just could not stop laughing…….


Palak: Now chalo get ready…. I will came you ready fast………


Palak helps Geet to get ready…….


Palak: Wow Geet……. Bhai to gaye kaam se aaj……….


Geet was lost somewhere when Palak again asked: Geet where are you lost???


Geet: Palak Kya yeh sab sapna to nahi hai……..


Maan who had just come to call Geet heard this……. So before even Palak answers


Maan: Ya this is a dream…….  Now chalo……

 
They said bye to Palak both left in the car…….. The drive was silent….. Maan could sense the nervousness in Geet……. Geet just refused to look in the direction of Maan… She was looking outside………  Maan was observing her quite long……… Finally Maan stopped at one place and put his hand on her shoulder……


Maan: Geet kya baat hai……… I am seeing for long what are you thinking……


Geet stammering: Kuch nahi……..


Maan: Are you scared of me…… Is it Geet that you don’t believe in me……


Geet immediately put her hand on his lips: No No……… I trust you………. Who pata nahi………


Maan kissed her hand: Relax dear...... Don’t worry……. I can understand what you must be feeling but don’t worry and then to charm her he said and waise bhi pehli date par to aisa hota hi hai……

They started the drive and Geet was very curious to know where they are going……….


Geet finally could not hold her curiosity……. She asked Maan…….


Geet: Sir hum kaha ja rahe hai……….


Maan did not answered her and behaved as if he had not heard anything…….


Geet: aare ajeeb hai jawab hi nahi de rahe hai……… Sir sir……….. tell na……..



Maan: I won’t answer you till you call me by my name……. so call me by my name………. if you want to tell me where we are going……….


Geet: Where are we going Maan and instantly said sir……….


Maan: Ha are you talking to me………..


Geet kept on asking but Maan did not answer


Geet got frustrated and called him aloud: Maan bataye na…………


Maan bend little and whispered near her ears: It is a surprise…………


Geet shivered at his voice and looked at him and saw Maan smiling at her….


Geet pout her lips and murmured: humesha aise hi karte hai…….. cheet bhi unki pat bhi unki………..



Maan just laughed it aloud seeing Geet…………



Precap: Date  




No comments: