Sunday 18 November 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 36


PART - 36


Geet shivered at his voice and looked at him and saw Maan smiling at her….


Geet pout her lips and murmured: humesha aise hi karte hai…….. cheet bhi unki pat bhi unki………..



Maan just laughed it aloud seeing Geet………


Geet: What are you laughing??? EK to you are not telling upar se you are laughing also……..


Maan was all enjoying this Geet who was feeling calm in talking to him and was no more nervous……….


Geet looked at him and saw him staring at her with all the love and affection in her eyes….. Geet got shy and just looked away……


Maan came near her and huskily whispered: Kya hua Geet….. sharma gayi….. I never knew that my one look will affect you so much…..


Geet stammered: Who it is not like this…… And why have you stop the car here……….

Maan: Why what is wrong here….

Geet: No I mean this place is so empty……. Koi hai hi nahi yaha………..

Maan: To date pe kya puri barat leke ata……….

Now Geet got very angry and just looked away……..

Maan looked at her: naraz ho………

Geet did not answered………..

Maan: Acha chalo………

He moved out of the car and came to the side of Geet and opened the door and put his hand ahead so that Geet can give her hand……… Geet looked at him and could only see love in his eyes……..

Maan: Geet chalo……..

Geet put her hand on his and came out of the car………. The car had stopped at an open ground…….. She turned around and could find anything…….

Geet: Where have we come……. This is so empty……..

Maan: Geet there is a surprise for you…………

Geet: Here??? But this is so………

Maan put his finger on her lips: Sshhhh…… Have patience……… You wait I will just come…….

Geet got scared and said instantly: Where are you going???

Maan: Don’t worry…. I will just come………….

Maan went away from their leaving Geet all alone………..

Geet started cribbing: How can he do this……… He just left me alone in this deserted place and don’t know where he went…….   Geet don’t worry…… he must have gone somewhere here only…….. But where………… I cannot even see anything here…………. Not a single house………..

While she was lost in her talk to herself she heard a voice of a helicopter and she looked up………. But the sight before her just took her breath away……… She just could not believe her eyes with what she was seeing………… She saw the helicopter moving in the direction making a letter I LOVE YOU……… and the person in the helicopter was none other than Maan………. And she was just trying to understand the second writing which she was WILL YOU MARRY ME….. She was too shocked to say anything…… The tears formed in her eyes……. She just could not believe her own eyes……… And this was just not an end to it……… The helicopter came little down and started putting red rose petal around her and it turned into a heart shape and she standing in between the heart………….

She had never ever expected any such thing will ever happen to her….. She believed that this things happens only in films…… In reality this is not possible……. She turned around to see what was happening with her…… Was it really true or she was dreaming……… While she was lost in this and still able to digest it……… She saw Maan sitting on his knees before her……..

The tears in her eyes just refused to stop……… She could see how much love was there in his eyes……..

Maan took her hand in his and said: I LOVE YOU GEET more than anything…..   I don’t even know when you captured my heart………. Can I get a place in your HEART OF THE SEA……… The place where everything is like a sea so vast………. Please Geet will you allow me to stay there……….. I want to marry you Geet and want you to be in my life permanently…………… I wont able to stay away from you………..

Geet was looking and listening to him and she still thought it was complete like a fairy tale…………..

Maan got up and said: Bolo Geet I am waiting for your answer and I know that you also love me a lot and you did everything for me because you love me……..

Geet looked down unable to say anything but Maan was able to read her mind….

Maan : Kya hua Geet???

Geet: Sir I don’t think I am worth you……….

Maan: Geet………. What are you saying???

Geet with tears in her eyes: Yes sir…… I am orphanage……. I don’t even know how I was born…….  

Maan understood her turmoil and before she could say anything further he hold her from her shoulder and said: Geet that is not important for me…….. And dare you say anything to yourself……….. I am there always for you and you for me that is the only thing which I know……….. I am still waiting for my answer………..

Geet was still not sure what to say……… She also loved him a lot………..

Maan: Geet I think I should make a drink for you………

Geet looked at him in confusion……….

Maan: Ha aur nahi to kya after having a drink you can say I love you but not in front of me………..

Geet remembered how she got by mistakenly drunk but never realized that she must have spoken such things………..

Geet: Maine aap se……

Maan: Hmmm……. Ab to bol do please…….. I want to hear it from your mouth……

Geet got shy and looked down……

Maan wiped her tears and said: I have not done this to bring tears in your eyes…….. Geet if you don’t say it na then I will then looks around…….

Geet: You will jump out like heros does in the film……..

Maan: Ha I will do that…….. See I am going……….
Geet just could control and start laughing……..

Maan: You look beautiful when you laugh and not with tears……..

She hugs him tight…….. and slowly only for her own ears she whispers: I Love you too…….

Maan hears it and comes out of the hug and says: Kya kaha phir se kaho…….

Geet looks down and nods her head in denial……..

Maan smiles and hugs her and says: By the way I heard it…….

After some time they come out of the hug and and Maan removes a ring from his pocket ………….

Maan: I want to marry you Geet………… Will you marry this khadoos……

Geet just nods her head and Maan slips a ring in her finger…….

There was so much love in them which can only be feel ………..  Maan kissed her on her forehead, then to her cheeks which were by now red………. He kissed near lips and was licking it with his tongue………  Geet got irritated as it was too much of teasing for her………. She did not even realized when she herself captured his lips…….. He smiled at her boldness but soon he took control of it………… The smile kiss turned into a most passionate one………….

After sometime when Maan realized that she was going out of breath they stopped and Geet’s face was full flushed……… She was too shy to look at him and was herself shocked at her own boldness…….

Maan made her look at him: Geet…….. if you just keep on shying so much how am I suppose to control myself……. I will forget where we are…………

Geet: Maannnnnnn……..

Maan: Chalo atleast sir se Maan to hua………

Geet: Thank you……..

Maan: For what???

Geet: For making my dream true……..

Maan: Your all dream will be my dream now and will be fulfilled even before you say……….. chalo let us have dinner……..

Geet: Where??? I cannot see anything here……..

Maan put his hand on her waist and bought near and whispered: It is a surprise………

Geet pouted her lips: Again surprise……… Not fair……. Boliye na…….

Maan: If I tell you then how will it be a surprise……..

Geet: You are you are………

Maan was looking at her with mischievous eyes and with that look Geet just could not say anything……….

Precap: Date continues



 



  

No comments: