Wednesday 28 November 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 37


PART - 37


Maan: If I tell you then how will it be a surprise……..

Geet: You are you are………

Maan was looking at her with mischievous eyes and with that look Geet just could not say anything……….

Maan held her close and took her to place which was so beautifully decorated……

There was an beautifully decorated bungalow with an open garden in front….. Maan took her inside…… Geet was looking with all the surprise everywhere wondering where they where………. And at whose place they have come…….

Maan was looking at her with all the confusion flowing on her face……..

When she found that Maan is not saying anything….. Geet finally asked

Geet: Maan where have we come??? Whose bungalow is this………

Maan: Did you liked it????

Geet: Ya……. It is really beautiful………..

Maan: Then this is ours………

Geet: Means??? We already stay at our place and that is also this big then why………

Maan put his hand on her shoulder and pulled towards him: Ohh my darling would be wife

Geet got shy hearing the word shy…….

Maan continued: This is our holiday home…….. This place is outside Delhi far away and the most important thing is that I have bought this for you….. I wanted to gift you when I propose you…….. So my gift to you………

Geet had tears in her eyes and suddenly turned away…….. Maan went near her and turned her  and made her look him……… Maan noticed tears in her eyes……

Maan wiping her tears: Geet what is this???  Did I hurt you?? Why are you crying???

Geet: You are doing so much for me but I ….. I cannot give or do anything for you………

Maan: Who said you cannot give anything to me……… Whatever I ask will you give me……

Geet just nods her head…….

Maan: Mujhe tumhara pyaar aur saath chaiye….. That is the most important thing which I want…….

Geet hug him and says: That will always remain with you forever……….

Maan caress her back and whispers: You can give me one more thing now….. But you have to promise that you will give me……..

Geet breaks the hug and looks at him: Ha boliye Maan……..

Maan leans towards her and says pointing towards his lips: I want this……

Geet pushes him: Maannnnnn……….

Maan: What Maan….. You said that you will give me whatever I ask… Now you have to give me………

Geet runs away following Maan behind her…….

Maan is screaming: Geet stop nahi to bohot pachtogi….. Wait…..

Geet is no were to stop…….. She ran and landed on the back side of the bungalow…….  She just stood at the place looking at the place….. The front was beautiful but the back side was just out of blue…. It was mesmerizing…..  There was a pool and the near the pool it was decorated with different colors of balloons of heart shape and it was written on each and every balloons I Love U….  The place was filled with red roses….. The view from that place was beautiful…… There was an artificial waterfall which was created as if it was a real one……..   

Maan came from behind and saw her lost…… He realized it what was she looking……… He went and hugged her from behind and whispered……

Maan: How is it…….

Geet: It is just like a fairy land…… It is so beautiful……. 

Maan: Come let us have dinner…. I am very hungry……..

Geet just nodded her head still lost in the world of love….

Maan took her hand and guided to a place where two chair where placed and the table was decorated with candles……….

Maan bend little down and said: Romantic Candle Light dinner………..

They sat on the chair and started having dinner………. They started with eating themselves but after a while they both started feeding each other looking into each other’s eyes……… Moon was the one witnessing their love for each other…..

As soon as the dinner was done Maan went and asked Geet for a dance……

Maan: May I have a pleasure to dance with a beautiful lady…………

Geet gave her hand in his and said: But there is no music……..

Maan took a remote from side of the table and put on the music……


pyaar ki yeh kahaani suno
ek ladka tha, ek ladki thi
hoti kya hai jawaani suno
ek ladka tha, ek ladki thi
woh bhi ek daur tha
waqt hi aur tha
jab woh the ajnabi
dono tanaha se the
par woh kehte kise
baat jo dil mein thi
pyaar ki yeh kahaani suno
ek ladka tha, ek ladki thi
hoti kya hai jawaani suno
ek ladka tha, ek ladki thi



They started feeling each other in the dance…… The simple dance just turned into a passionate one……. Maan would just twirl her and she would just follow what Maan was making her do…….. They were just lost in each other…… The song got over and then they realized how passionate they have danced in each other arms……..

Maan: I never knew that this Chulbuly si Geet is so bold and knows to dance so passioanately………..

Geet got shy and just hug him tight………
After a while they broke the hug and Geet was looking everywhere except Maan….. After sometime Maan finally broke the silence as he felt that she wont speak soon………. Maan noticed that she was watching at the swimming pool…..

Maan: Geet do you want to go for a swim…….

Geet looked at him with big eyes: What???  

Maan: Ha…. You are seeing the pool so dearly so I thought you want to go for swimming………… isi Bhane I will also be able to see you swimming………

Geet: Maan…….. you are such a and then looks here and there……..

Maan: Ha I am what?? I know I a champion in swimming……..

Geet: Oye hello…… Mai bhi kabhi swimming kiya karti thi………

Maan: Acha then why not today let us see………

Geet: Ha Ha why not…… I am sure I will only win……… and then suddenly she realizes what is she saying……….. and says Nooooo

Maan was taken back by her sudden denial: Why?? You just said yes…..

Geet stammering: That time was different now how can I…. I mean I don’t have dress and looks at the watch and says It is late we should go……

Maan: Geet can’t we spend time together here today……  Please……..

Geet just smiles……and says: Come let us go to that waterfall……..

Maan: abhi to mana kar rahi thi pani mai jane se…..

Geet: Chaliye na Maan…….

They go near the artificial waterfall and they were sitting in the water with legs down in the water and enjoying the sound of it……. Geet gets an idea and gives a devil smile…….

Maan: What happen?? Why are you smiling???

Geet  takes a some water in her palms and puts it on Maan’s face and runs away from there by the time Maan realizes it and starts laughing………

Maan: Geet…… wait you are gone…….

Geet start running inside the bungalow and Maan behind her…… After much of a cat and a mice race Maan hold her and from behind and Geet trying to struggle to come out of his grip falls down and Maan on top of her……..

Maan: Ha so bohot hassi arahi thi hai na………

Geet just nods her head innocently……..
Maan just gets lost in the innocent beauty in front of her….. He keeps looking at her with pure love………  Geet looks at him with same pure love………

Maan bends and takes her lips to feel her…….. It was not a simple kiss…… It was a passionate one which showed the love for each other…….

After they felt breathless they stopped and looked into each other….. Geet hugged him tight and said: I love You Maan…….. I Love you…….

Maan hugs her: I Love you too……….

They both get up from the floor…..

Maan: Geet it is already to late…… we should sleep now…… I will show you your room……

Maan takes to a room…… He very much wanted to be with her but he knew that she won’t be that comfortable……. Maan was leaving when Geet stopped him…..

Geet: Maan……. Who

She went near him and kissed his cheeks and said: Thank you……..

Maan thought Geet would say to stay with her but it turned out to be different….. Maan was again leaving when Geet called Maan but this time she was looking down……

Geet: Who I was saying ki why don’t you also sleep here…… There is such a big bed…… and I feel scared in this new place……..

Maan had that smile on his face which went unnoticed by Geet……

Maan: What if I cross my limit Geet……

Geet: I have full trust on you……. Now chalo let us sleep….

Maan: Don’t you want to change the dress………

Geet looked at him with confusion and Maan understood her turmoil……  Maan went to the cupboard and gave a night suit and gave it to her…..

Maan : I had already planned to stay here tonight……..

Geet took a night suit and said: sab kuch plan kar ke rakha tha and you were just asking me for the sake of asking…….  I never knew you were so romantic……

Maan: You have still not seen my romantic side……

Geet just ran away to change her night dress…….. Geet came out after the change and saw Maan had also changed his dress and was sleeping on the bed and Geet went and slept at the corner of the bed…..

Geet: Good Night Maan……
Maan: Good Night……

They both slept at the corner of the bed but at night both came close and were sleeping hugging each other…………

Precap: Palak: Bhai I am trying Geet’s no since long but I am not able to reach her….. Where is she??? Bhai Where is Geet???



 





No comments: