Monday 16 January 2012

SS Heart of the Sea - Part 1


PART 1

The sun was rising…… It was a beautiful morning…… Birds were chirping…….. 
But two of them were sleeping……. The room was fully mess…… Books were lying on the bed…….

Suddenly the eyes open and sees the clock and screams

Geet: Palak get up fast its 8.00'o clock

Palak: Geet sone de na yaar kya roz roz uthadeti hai itni subah…… abhi to soye hai yaar

Geet: Palak…….. aaj last paper dene jana hai…… get up fast……..

Palak: Kya Geet exams to khatam hogaya hai………

Geet: Ohhh dream girl today is the last day……………

Palak: ohhh shit ya chal chal

Geet: aise jaygi kya…..

They both laugh seeing at each other………

Palak: Kya Geet aise hi utha diya exams khatam hone ke baad bhi……..

Geet: Tu uth gayi na……

Palak: Kya yaar……

Geet: Dekh kitna beautiful climate hai chal na lets go out……….. and yeh sab books jo bikhar ke pade hai who bhi clean karna hai…….

Palak:  Hey no yaar I have to do packing also……

Geet (gets little sad): Ohhh ha yaar….. you are going today in the evening…

Palak: Geet am so excited to go and meet bhai….. I am missing him so much……

Geet (tears in her eyes): I will miss you yaar………

Palak: Geet why are you crying………

Geet: Palak even you will leave me and go now……. I will be all alone……

Palak hugs her and says: Geet please yaar don't cry…… Hey I have an idea……. Why don't you also come with me……….

Geet: Where Delhi????? No No how can I come with you……

Palak: Why not…….  See anyways you want to do job right????

Geet: Yes……… But I don't have anyone there yaar……..

Palak: Khabardar aisa kaha to……. I am not yours or what…….

Geet: Palak tu hi to hai meri aur kaun hai mera is duniya mai…… But what will your brother say……. If he doesn't like me coming and staying with you…….

Palak: So done you are coming with me and bhai ki chinta mat karo….. he will never say no to me………. Chalo let pack our bags

DELHI

Someone was sleeping and suddenly the phone rings………..
Aditya (in sleep): Hello

Maan: Adi you are still sleeping………..

Aditya: Maan what happen why are you calling so early……..

Maan: Adi get up there is an important meeting in the office reach fast understood………

Aditya: Maan the meeting is at 11.00 not now…..and you are there to take care of meeting

Maan: Adi I am out of town so you have to deal with the clients

Aditya (with a shock): Where are you??? When did you go…… How can you go without informing me?????

Maan: Adi shut up and listen…….. I had to go urgently………

Aditya: When are you coming back????

Maan: By tomorrow morning……….

Aditya: What???

Maan: Why are you so shocked………

Aditya: Today chutki is coming and you are coming tomorrow…… She is coming after so many months and you will not be there …………… She will be very angry on you…….

Maan: Ohhh shit how can I forget that…..  I know you will manage and convince her……….
Aditya: Ok Ok anything for you I will go to receive her

They keep their phone……

Palak and Geet reaches Delhi

Aditya had gone to receive Palak……. As soon as Palak sees Aditya she runs and hugs him……….. (Here Geet thinks that Aditya is Palak real brother….)

Palak: Geet come…….

Aditya looks at Geet and ask Palak…….

Aditya: Palak yeh kaun hai

Palak: Adi bhai she is my friend Geet….. We were in same college, same room and my best best friend……… and she will now stay with us only... I have decided...

Aditya: Hi Geet…….

Geet: hello Adi Bhai……. I hope I can call you Bhai……. If you don't mind it……..

Aditya: No No Geet I won't mind……. I got one more sister……..

Geet: Thank you Bhai…….

Aditya: No thank you ……… bhai ko koi thank you kehta hai…… Chalo ab ghar chalte hai...

Geet: aare baapre mai to bag wahi chod ke ayi…… I will go and get it…..

By the time Geet goes to take bag……. Palak ask Aditya

Palak: Adi Bhai… Maan  bhai kyun nahi aye…… mujhe lene

Aditya: Gudiya actually Maan has gone out of town due to some work…..

Palak ( gets angry): What?????? For him his work is more important than me…. Wait I will not talk to him at all………..

Aditya: gudiya he will be back tomorrow morning to meet you…..  Acha tell me you just said that Geet will stay with you... Why... Doesn't she have anyone in Delhi? 

Palak: Adi Bhai... Geet does 'nt have anyone in this world except me... I have bought her with me... She wants to do job... So that is the reason... I thought she will stay with us...

Aditya: Does Maan know this...

Palak: No Maan Bhai does'nt know... But I will convience him...

Geet also comes by that time………

Aditya: Lets go home……

Palak  and Geet both nod their head and they all go home……..

Precap: Funny meeting of Geet and Maan…….

1 comment:

Manesha Shah said...

Ana yaar tu bohot mast likhti hai