Monday 16 January 2012

SS Heart of the Sea - Part 4


PART 4

Geet who was listening to all this got scared

Geet (self talk): Hey babaji yeh boss hai ya koi danav……… Please meri raksha karna……… sab kuch theek kar dena………..

Receptionist: Geet...

Geet: yes...

Receptionist: You can go in for the interview... The cabin is there…..

Geet: Thank you……..

Before entering the cabin (self talk): Hey babaji sab theek se hojaye…..

She enters the cabin and is shocked to see…… (in her mind): Haila yeh to ek ladki hai to bahar logo ki baat sun kar aisa laga ki koi…… Chado apne ko kya………

Female voice: So you are Miss Geet……..

Geet: Yes Mam……… and hands over her file to her…..

The female taking interview sees the file and is impressed by the qualifications and other details of hers………

Female Voice: Ok I have gone through your file and I am impressed by it…. I think you will be able to handle this job……

Geet: Thank you Maam, Thank you so much……


Female Voice: No Maam….. Hi I am Anvesha…… You call me by my name….. I like people calling me by my name…..

Geet: But Maam I mean Anvesha………

Anvehsa: Geet no maam ok……..

Geet: Acha from when can I join……..

Anvesha: If you don't mind you can join today itself…..

Geet: Ya why not……


Anvesha: Geet you are secretary to MK……..


Geet: MK???? I am not a secretary to you……..


Anvesha: MK is our boss……  I am the head of Architect Department


Geet: Ohhh ok…. What I have to do………


Anvesha explains her everything……….


Anvesha: Geet be careful it's a very important meeting……..


Geet: Ya I will be careful……


Anvesha shows Geet her cabin which is near to Maan's cabin infact its attached to each other……


Anvesha (on phone): MK….. Your new secretary is appointed….. She has joined us from today……


MK: Ok Anvesha……




 On the other side Geet was looking and arranging the files in her cabin…….. While she was working her mobile started ringing……

Geet: Hello………

Other side: Nonsense do you understand how much tensed I was……

Geet: Palak……

Palak: Ya…….. Stupid where are you???? I have been trying to call you since last 1 hour…….. I got so scared yaar……..

Geet: Palak in office……..

Palak: Whose office………

Geet: Palak , main who job ke liye interview dene gayi thi na…… I got selected there………. And aaj se hi join karne ko kaha……

Palak: Woww great……….. Congooo

Geet: mai tujhe ghar ake batati hu sab baat……..

Palak: Ok take care byeee


After the phone he started working…… Suddenly he needed a file….. He called Anvesha……..


Anvesha: Yes MK…….


MK:  I wanted file of that Chandigarh project…… If you can send me that file………

Anvesha: Ok MK I will send it through your secretary…… In that way you can also meet her……..


MK: Ya send it fast………


Anvesha sends a file to Geet and tells her to give it to her boss……


Geet: May I come in Sir……..


MK: Come in………


Geet and MK both were shocked to see each other……..


Maan: Tum…… what are you doing here????


Geet: aap….. I mean aap MK ho………..


Maan: yes……..


Geet: then I am your new secretary……..


Maan: Ohhh so you are my secretary……..


Geet: Sir…… I am again very sorry for that incident……..


Maan: Hey not again…. Its ok…….. Anyways let's get back to work……… Have you bought the file….

Geet: Yes Sir……


Geet hands over the file to Maan………… Maan looks at the file and gets angry……… The anger can be seen on his face clearly……….


Maan (with a roar): Geet what is this????


Geet (little scared): f f ile……..


Maan: This is not the file which I asked for………..


Geet: But Sir……….


Maan: What………. Today is your 1st day…… that's what you were going to tell right……….

Geet: Sir…….. No…… I mean……….

Maan: Listen Geet I will not tolerate any such things…….. If you cannot work properly you can leave……..


Geet almost had tears in her eyes……….


Maan: Geet no tears…….. and get me the proper file………. And again if you do the mistake of getting wrong file you will be out……..


Maan was screaming at the top of his voice…… His voice could be heard outside the cabin also…….. Employees got scared…… Hearing his scream Aditya and Anvesha came running………


Aditya: On whom Maan is shouting so much…..


Anvesha: God knows……


Aditya: Yeh kaun si file hai tumhare haat mai……..


Anvesha: Aditya galti se maine MK ki secretary ko galat file de di to yeh sahi file dene agayi use……


Aditya: Secretary????


Anvesha: Ha aaj hi appoint ki hai maine use……… Ohhh Shit I think MK must be screaming her only for the wrong file….. Let's go inside Aditya otherwise MK will I don't know how much more MK will scream on her……


Aditya and Anvesha enter the cabin…… Geet has tears in her eyes….. Aditya is shocked to see Geet………


Anvesha:  MK actually it's not Geet's fault…… By mistake I gave her a wrong file…… Here is the correct file…… I am sorry………


Maan gives a angry look at Anvesha………


They all leave the cabin………….


Precap: Maan: Chup chap baito gadi mai warna bitha duga…………