Monday 16 April 2012

FF Pride & Prejudice - Part 32


Part XXXII

The days was as usual for Maan and Geet……. They both were busy in their work……… But Maan would not leave a single chance to tease Geet……..

Geet was working in her cabin and was drawing a sketch…….. She was confused whether the particular thing should come at that place or not……. She was in her deep thought when Maan wanted file to read as the meeting was schedule in the evening…….. He was calling her but she was so busy in her thinking process that she did not answered his call……… Finally Maan had to himself go in her cabin………..

Maan entered her cabin but Geet did not realize it……… He was smiling at her behavior……….. She was talking to herself with pencil in her mouth…….. Maan somehow felt of teasing her………..

Maan: I am here why you are talking to yourself………..

Geet got up with a jerk: who mai I mean app………….

Maan: You got scared as if you saw some bhoot………..

Geet(self talk):  aap bhoot se kuch kaam thode ne hai….. humesha dara te rehte ho………..

Maan: What did you say???

Geet: Nothing………..
Maan: I heard you saying something…….. I know it was about me…..

He starts walking towards her and she was dump stick don’t know what to do……..  She was about to go behind but there was no place….. she just falls on her own chair……… and Maan just blocks her from getting up…………

Her hair was coming on her face…….. With one hand Maan puts her hair behind her ears………

Maan (whispering): Kuch kehna hai to mujhe kaho na………. I am there to listen to you……… why do you have to talk to yourself or trouble your Babaji………..

Geet(fumbling): Who Mai……. Nothing……….

Maan smiles…… seeing his effect on her………….

Maan: Today evening we are going for dinner…………

Geet: We means……….

Maan: Means you and me………..

Geet: Why???

Maan: What do you mean why??? You are scared of coming with me alone……..

Geet: No why should I be scared………….. But we all can also go………. I will tell aunty that…………

Maan keeps his finger on her lips: Shhhhhhhhh…… No one will come……. Only we both are going understood………..

Suddenly they heard the door opening and both straight themselves……….

Maan(angry): Sasha…….. What are you doing here???

Sasha: MK who ………

Maan: What???

Sasha(did not know what to say): I needed the file from Geet………

Maan: Ok….. Geet give me the file of our evening meeting………. And almost whispering Be ready for tonight………..

Geet gives him the file without saying anything………..

Maan just walks off the room……….

Geet: Sasha what file do you need from me……….

Sasha(self talk): Just few days and then Geet will be out of here very soon………

Geet: Sasha ……… what do you want???

Sasha (angrily): Nothing and goes out with a bang………….

On one hand Maan has a smirk smile thinking about Geet’s situation and on the other side Geet is actually tensed and excited that she will be going with Maan out………..

Geet (self talk): Hey Babaji…….. What should I do…….. We both going out alone……….. I want to go also and not also……….. I am getting excited and having tension also…….. Yeh kya ho raha hai……….

While she was thinking……. Her phone rings………..

Geet immediately picks up the phone: Ha Maan……… I mean Sir………

Maan: Geet Maan jyada acha lagta hai……… sir nahi………… and stop talking to your babaji…………

Geet: Who mai……….

Maan: I called you to tell be ready by 8.00……. Bye……

Geet: But sir listen………. Lo Phone hi rakh diya……….
The day just passes…………

Caller calls Sasha……….

Caller: So what has happen today…………   

Sasha: They are coming close to each other and I think they are going out somewhere………. You should do something fast……….

Caller: You don’t have to tell me what I should do and not………. Understood…….

Sasha: Mr……. whoever you are don’t talk to me like this………. If I tell everything to MK then you are gone……….

Caller: If you do any such thing then remember that you will also not be spared……….. So Listen carefully……………

Sasha: But how can I say whether MK will go or not………

Caller: He will……… The circumstances will be such that he will go…….. Just do what I say…………….

Sasha: Ok……………

After the call is ended……..

Mystery Man (self talk): Geet and Maan you both will have to pay for it………..

On the other side Geet received a call from Raj

Geet: Hiiiii Raj……….. How are you???

Raj: I am fine……… Hey you know Pari is coming back………

Geet: ya she is coming back soon……….

Raj: You met your friend for one day and then you did not even called me………

Geet: Oyeee hello I tried calling you but your phone was not reachable……… I don’t know where you were rooming…………….

Raj: ha ha ek hi baar try kiya hai na……….

Geet: Jaise tune to kitni baar phone kiya………….

They were both busy in their own talk…………..

It was night………..

Geet was getting ready to go out……. Aniee enters her room………

Aniee: wow…….. You are looking beautiful……. Going somewhere……..

Geet: Ha who going with……….

Vicky: Bro……….

Geet (shy) just nods her head………

Vicky: Hai…… kya ada hai……….. Bro will be total fida for sure………

Savitri: Kyu sata rahe ho use……. Tum dono……….

Geet: Aunty who we are going out for dinner……….

Savitri: I know it Beta, Maan told me………… Go and enjoy……… But I must say you are looking beautiful…….

Maan enters the room and is stunned to see the her………..

Vicky coughs and brings Maan into reality……… Geet just could not look up………

Savitri: Go now……… Maan take her………

Maan goes near her: Chale………

Geet just nods her head……..

They both are sitting in car……….. Geet just refuses to look at him………. Maan is stealing glances at her……..

Maan: You are looking like a princess Geet……..

Geet with smile and shy: Thank you………

Maan smiles at her…….

Geet: where are we going…….

Maan: It’s a surprise………

Geet: surprise…….. Tell know……..

Maan: If I tell you then what is the surprise………….

They reach the beautiful place which was perfectly decorated………. No one was around……….. It was at a beach………







Geet: Wow……. It is so beautiful……… where are we………

Maan: This is our farmhouse and this beach is attached to farmhouse……… You liked it……..

Geet: I loved it……… She becomes happy to see it………..


Precap:  Whether Maan will propose Geet or not??? 



PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: