Sunday 15 April 2012

OS - Saath Part 2


OS - Saath - Part 2


After Geet told Maan that she loves Dev……. Maan was totally shattered……… He kept himself busy in the work and would try to avoid Geet…… On the other hand Geet was so lost in the love of Dev that she never noticed the change in Maan……..


Everyone was excited about the engagement……

Maan(self talk): I need to do something to stop this engagement…….. But what reason should I give…….. Till the time Geet tells everyone at home about Dev I need to do something…… They are very excited about everything and something struck in his mind…… Yes I will do that…… This is the only option…… I will tell them that we need to postpone the engagement  as I have some business meetings outside India and I need to go there……..


On the other hand Geet was tensed as how to tell her parents that she loves Dev…..

Geet(self talk): Geet you will have to tell them… See they have started with the engagement preparation also…… and there is hardly any time left…… But how do I tell……

In the evening Maan returned home and saw everyone has done lot of shopping even Geet’s family was present there with Geet….. He noticed that Geet was all lost in her world and he also knew the reason for it……


Maan(self talk): Before it is too late I have to stop all this………

Maan: I need to tell you all everything………


Mrs. Khurana: Kya baat hai Beta……….


Maan: Mom actually we need to cancel this engagement………

Everyone is shocked……..


Geet got tensed (self talk): kahi Maan, Dev ke bare to bata nahi raha hai…… I have not even told Dev about it…….. She looked at Maan indicating from her eyes not to tell anything at present

But Maan just ignored……..


Mr. Khurana: What is the matter Maan??? Why do we have to cancel the engagement………


Maan: Actually I have to go to London for some meeting……. It is really very urgent…………


Mrs Khurana and Mrs Handa: But………


Adi noticed that something was wrong…….(self talk): I have to find out the reason……. Maan was very happy with the engagement now what has happen??


Maan (angry): I said it….. and walks away………


Maan was in his room and was doing the packing and was keeping the photo of his and Geet and looking at it had tears in his eyes and was saying I Love Geet and will always keep on loving you……… I know you love someone else but that would not stop me from loving you……

Adi heard it everything……: Maan………. He kept his hand on his shoulder…

Maan wiped his tears : Adi what are you doing here???

Adi: I have heard everything so don’t try to hide anything from me…… I will just go and talk to Geet now……….


Maan: No Adi you won’t say anything to Geet………….  Tujhe meri kasam…… Please I just want her to be happy……


Adi: But Maan……

Maan: You have to promise me……… You wont say anything to anyone……

Adi just nods his head………..


Maan Leaves for London……..


Days were passing as usual……….. It was almost 1 and ½ month since Maan had gone….

One day suddenly Geet enters home crying and goes directly goes in her room without even seeing anyone……….

No one notices it except Pinky…………. Pinky gets worried and goes behind her….


As soon as she enters Geet’s room she is shocked to see Geet……… She is lying on the bed and crying to no end…………..Pinky immediately goes to her


Pinky: Geet Geet kya hua…….. Why are you crying???

Geet (wiping her tears): Nothing Bhabhi…….. I need to spend time alone……. Please Bhabhi aap jaye………

Pinky: How can I leave you this way……….. Batao kya baat hai………..Maan se jagda hua kya……….


Geet: Maine kaha na Bhabhi mujhe kisi se kuch baat nahi karni aap jaiye please………..


Pinky was reluctant to go but Geet sends her forcefully…………..Pinky goes and tells Adi about it…….. As Adi was aware everything he presumed that something must have happened between Dev and Geet………. He told Pinky to not go before her for sometime…….. She will be fine in sometime……..


But nothing of that sort ever happen……….. She just refused to talk to anyone….. She started living aloof………. She also started avoiding food…… It was almost 10 days now……… Everyone at home was getting worried……….No one knew what has gone wrong with her all of a sudden………… The bubbly Geet has become totally quiet………..


Adi tried his level best to talk to Geet but in vain………. Geet would just refuse to talk to anyone………. She had already become week………. It was affecting her health………..




Mrs Khurana had taken Geet to her place at that day forcefully…….. as she had just refused to move out of her room since last 10 days………….


They were having a walk in their garden……. Mrs Khurana was only talking and Geet was in her own world…………


Mrs Khurana noticed it: Geet I will bring your favorite juice…….. you sit here……


Geet: Aunty I don’t want anything……. I want to go home Please………..


Mrs Khurana: But Geet………


Geet: Please Aunty…………


Mrs Khurana: Ok Beta………. You be here I will call your uncle then we will drop you home……………..


After saying this she left leaving Geet alone in garden………. Geet tried to get up and something happened to her…….  She felt dizziness and was about to fall but someone hold her in his arms……….


Geet Geet……… Open your eyes………. Kya hua………


Mr and Mrs Khurana were coming out when they saw this……… They came running towards them………..


Mrs. Khurana: Geet ko kya hua hai Maan……….

Maan: Pata nahi chakkar ake ghir gayi……….


Mr. Khurana: Take her to the room……. I will call the doctor………. And inform Mr. Handa also………..



Doctor comes and did all the check up and said: She is very weak……… I think she is not even having her food properly………..


Pinky: Yes Doctor….. she just refuses to touch anything………… and she is in her own world………


Maan was shocked to hear all this………….


Doctor: I think she is in some shock………. She has to come out of this otherwise it will be a big problem for her……. I have given some medicine……give her at regular interval and see that she has her food properly…….



Maan: We will take care of her………..



Mrs. Handa: Pata nahi kya hogaya hai meri bacchi ko phicle 10 din se……. jaise hasna hi bhul gayi hai…………


Maan: Matlab…………



Adi tells Maan everything what she is being doing since last 10 days….. Maan totally losses his temper………..


Maan: and you all did nothing…………….


Pinky: She just refuses to move…………. And we all thought that she must have fought with you……….


Maan: With me………..


Adi realized it what they were all heading to so to stop them Adi said: Why don’t you all go and see Geet………..


Mr. Khurana: Maan, you were going to come next week then how come suddenly you are here………


Maan: Dad I finished my meeting so thought of coming early………..



After sometime Maan and Adi were alone……….

Maan: We need to find out the reason……….

Adi: Ya……….

Maan: I will go and meet Geet……….

In room

Pinky, Mrs. Khurana, Mrs Handa were there……..


Pinky: Geet take this medicine and have little food……..

Geet: I am fine…….. I want to go home and I don’t want anything……….

Maan who had just entered room: Chali jana ghar but before that you have to have this…………..

Geet had tears seeing him in front of her: Maan………

Maan: Hmmmmm Maan……… Mai yaha se thode din ke liye chala kya gaya tum ne yeh kya haal bana liya ha…….

Maan went near Geet and sat beside her and take medicine and food from Pinky: Now have these medicines fast and this food also…….

Geet: No I don’t want………

Maan through his eyes tries others to go out of room…… after they are left….

Maan: Geet mere liye apne dost ke liye bhi nahi logi tum…….. Kya mai itna paraya hogaya hu tumhare liye……….

Geet (almost on the verge of crying): No Maan don’t say that you are and will always remain my best friend………

She hugs him tight…………. He holds her and let her cry her heart out………. After sometime Maan gives her medicine and food……..

Maan (self talk): Kuch to gadbad hai……… I need to find out……..

After Geet feels better she goes to her house………….

Maan use to regularly visit her…………. Maan was the only one who was able to give her medicine and food…………..

Days were started passing by……….. But there was no change it Geet…….. She use to talk to everyone but not like before…… The bubbly Geet was lost somewhere………… She would refuse to go out anywhere……….

Maan: Adi before she goes into depression we have to find out the reason……..

Adi: But Maan, she just refuses to talk to anyone……. You are seeing it……….

Maan: Ya…… But we need to do something……….. I am very much sure that it is related to Dev only……. 100% he must have done something………….

Adi: Maan I think she will talk to you…… why don’t you talk to her…….. and try to find out the reason…………

Maan: I will do that……. Where is she now…….

Adi: In her room………..

Maan: Is someone there with her………..

Adi: No……… today she has not allowed anyone to enter not even Pinky……….

Maan: I will go and check………..

Maan enters Geet room and sees Geet………. She was crying holding something in her hand…….. Geet has not noticed that Maan was there ……… He hears what she was talking……..

Geet (looking at a photo): Why did you do this to me………… Why……….. What mistake I had done that you left me for someone else……………You are the biggest cheater on this earth……….

Maan goes near her and puts his hand on her shoulder………….

Maan: Geet……..

Geet immediately turns and sees Maan and wipes her tears and tries to hide the photo but Maan tolds her hand and sees it was a photo of Geet and Dev together………

Maan: What is this Geet……….. I heard you saying something…….

Geet: Nothing Maan……….

Maan: Now I know that you don’t treat me as your best friend…….. Ok I am going………….

Geet holds his hand and stops him from going: Maan……… You are the only one whom I can say everything………..

Maan: Then why are you stopping yourself……… and just look at yourself what have you done to yourself………….. Now tell me whether you both have fought…… I will get him back for you……..

Geet: He is not going to come anymore and I don’t want him in my life………. I always thought he loves me but no he never loved me he just wanted to use me as his medium to get everything………. That day I was very happy and had gone to college to tell him that I had stood first in exams……. I searched him in whole college but could not find him………. He was even avoiding my calls…….. Finally I saw him sitting with a group of his friends and was shocked to hear the conversation between them…………. He was saying his friends that I am not worth for anything……… He made an affair with me only for sake of money and for my body………. He was further saying that he was not getting either of them from me so have decided to leave me but not before……… (Geet was not able to say anything further…… Maan hold her tightly) She continues further……. When his friend ask him that they always thought they he loved me but Dev replied saying that never…… he can never love a girl like me….. I could not take it more came back home without even meeting him and from that day I have not even met him or spoken to him He just wanted me for…………………

Geet just puts her head of Maan’s shoulder and starts crying………… Maan holds her tightly………… Maan was fuming in anger………….. But someone else had also heard this conversation and that was Adi……… Even Adi was in anger but he had to control himself…………..

After that day………. Maan started coming to meet Geet regularly……… His first priority was to get his bubbly Geet back………….. He started spending more time with Geet……… He use to take care of her more because somewhere in his heart he still loved Geet……………..  Maan use to take Geet out regularly………. Initially Geet would give some reason for not going out but Maan would not leave it and would take her out…………. Maan was trying his best to get his Geet back………….. And he was getting successful also……….. Geet was also trying to be happy……….

Somewhere Geet had started developing feelings for Maan…………. Geet would become restless if she was not able to see Maan………… This was very much evident from her behavior…………. Maan had noticed that but he wanted to give her time……….She had forgotten about her past because of the love and care which she was receiving from Maan…………..

Everyone at home also noticed the change in Geet………. They were happy to see change in Geet…………..

Once Geet was super angry on Maan and was walking in her room up and down as Maan had not come to meet her nor was he picking her phone………

Same time Adi and Pinky came to her room…….. They had a smile on their face seeing Geet restlessness…………. Adi had told everything about Geet’s past to Pinky…………… They have started feeling that Geet also have started loving Maan but was not able to say it……….

Pinky: Geet why are you so angry…………..

Geet: Because of Maan………….

Adi: What has he done……….

Geet: He was suppose to meet me and take me out but he is still not here and nor he is picking up my phone…………. What does he thinks of himself……..

Pinky: He must be busy………

Geet: Bhahi aisa bhi kya busy ki he cannot even take my phone……. Mujhse zyada kya important ho sakta hai………..
Pinky: acha………. Aisa kya…….. But tum kyu itna pareshan ho rahi ho……. He must have…………..
Geet did not allowed her to complete her sentence: dare he has anything important than me……… 
Adi: Aur agar hua to…….
Geet: To mai use maar dalugi……….
Pinky: Kise…..
Geet: Impotant cheez ko……..
Adi: But kyu…..
Geet: Because I love……..
Geet stopped……….. thinking what was she trying to tell…….. and turn herself …… But Maan was listing to everything…….. He had a smile on his face………
Maan: Geet, you did not answer Adi’s question…………
Geet was red seeing Maan there……..
Pinky: Ha Bolo na Geet……
Geet: Bhabhi please……….
Adi: I think hume jana chaiye………. Kyu Pinky ab hume to javab nahi milega……
Pinky: Ha ab javab kisi aur ko milega…….. All the best and they both walk out closing the door…….
Maan goes near Geet and Geet start moving backwards……… She bangs herself to the wall and Maan puts his both hand on the wall so that Geet cannot move……. His breath was falling on her…….. Geet was getting restless…….
Maan: Bolo na Geet……..
Geet: Maan….
Maan: Hmmmmm…
Geet: Please Let me go……..
Maan: No not before you complete that sentence……….
Geet: What sentence…….
Maan: Ohh really…….. Ok then stand this way……. With one hand he holds her waist and makes patterns on her back and his other hand was moving on her face………….
Geet was getting restless………..: Maan Please…….. This is only what she was able to say…….
Maan: Not before you complete that sentence………..  and Maan’s sweet torture continues……
Geet was not able to control herself anymore……. She just hugged him tightly……. And said it I love you Maan…….. I cannot live without you……… Mujhe aap ka Saath Chaiye……….
 Maan was very happy to hear this……. His hold got tight and said it………. I love you too Geet………. Mai humesha tumhare Saath hu……. Humko Koi alag nahi kar sakta……….You will always be mine……….

After sometime they both separated and Geet was so shy that she was not able to see Maan’s face at all……….  Maan in teasing: Acha to Meri Geet ko sharmana bhi ata hai…….. Wow I never knew that………

Hearing this Geet became more shy……. Her face was blushing and her cheeks were become red……. Maan felt like eating it……… He hold her kissed her eyes one by one then her cheeks then her nose………… and started kissing at the corner of her lips and was only brushing her lips……… Geet was getting restless and Maan was enjoying this restlessness……… Geet just look at him and without even thinking she captured his lips in her……… Maan liked it and they both flowed in the passion of love…………


Saath of Maan made Geet return to herself and to him…………



PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS  



No comments: