Monday 28 May 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 12


PART - 12

Geet was just crying with all this happening…….. She became very scared……..


After they left she just broke down……… Maan just could not see her in tears …….. Maan came to near her and took her in her embrace and said: Sorry Geet…… This is all just because of me……..


Geet did not respond anything…….. She was crying……… Maan was trying to calm her…….. Maan made Geet look to him……… 



Maan (cupping her face with his palm): I know Geet you don’t trust me but believe me I will never allow anyone to come near you……… I will never allow my mistake to affect you………



Geet just look at him and saw the concern in his eyes but did not say anything……..


Maan saw her looking at him but her eyes were saying something else…. He does not know what…….. He was not sure whether she was angry on him or what was going on in her mind……….


Finally breaking the silence


Maan: Geet I am sorry……


Geet composing herself: Please……..


Maan: I know Geet (just could not say anything…… he was feeling helpless)


Geet: you don’t have to be sorry because it was not your fault……..


Maan just looked at her understanding………


Geet: I think we should continue with our work……..


Maan: But before that you need to have your lunch……


Geet: No I am not hungry……..


Maan: So still tumne mujhe maaf nahi kiya………


Geet: No No that is not a reason……….


Maan: Chalo then let’s have lunch…. Bichara think about the lunch atleast….. He must be waiting ki koi to khaye mujhe……..


Geet just laughed it out…….. She was laughing like never before….. Maan just got lost in that laugh………. He just kept on looking at her….


Maan (self talk): Chalo atleast she laughed……


Geet: I will have after finishing this (pointing at some paper) as I have to complete this research otherwise my boss is going to kill me……..


Maan looked at her with narrow eye brow: What??


Geet: Ha you don’t know that my boss is total khadus…….. You know he gets very angry if his employees don’t work properly……….


Maan: Ohh so I get angry………


Geet: When did I say you get angry…… It is my boss….. total khadus hai…..


Maan: Geet…….. (then smile): ok then I will tell your boss that he won’t scream at you……..


Geet: And if he does then………


Maan: But just now you said that he gets angry on his employee but you are to his wife then how can………


He just stop realising what he said………..


Geet: Ha Ha I know…….. the great Maan Singh Khurana can do anything……..


Maan: He takes the bite from the plate and holds near her mouth….. Please………


Geet: I will have it……


Maan gets little upset but realizes that she has still not accepted it…….. He just smiles and says: Ok


Geet sees him and self talk: He is making so much afford to make our marriage work even I should try………..


Maan was about to keep the bite down but before he could put it down


Geet: Maan I am hungry.......... who mai……….


Maan puts the bite on her mouth: Thank you………….


They have their lunch together……….. and start working back……


Maan gets busy with his meetings and Geet gets busy with her research but not miss that Maan would invariably look at Geet………..


After some time Geet got really tired and wanted to go out for a tea break…..


Geet wanted to ask Maan but he was busy in conference……….


Geet goes out and sees Pinky who was walking around……..


Geet: Hi Pinky……..


Pinky: Hello Maam………


Geet: Please don’t call me Maam call me Geet………


Pinky: But……..


Geet: No but………


Pinky: ok……….


Geet: Let’s go down I am tired of sitting at one place……


Pinky: Geet wait I have to give this file to Maan sir in the conference then we can go………


Pinky goes to give the file to Maan and while Geet was standing she receives a call from Meera………


She starts talking to her and telling her how was her office going and how she is enjoying every bit of it……..


She was so engrossed in her talk to Meera that she did not realised that she has reached down and literally bumped into someone…….. Her phone fall from her hand………


She look at the person and was shocked to see Arjun standing there and holding her……..


Geet (looking scared): Leave me……… and what the hell are you doing here……….


Arjun: Hey darling………. You have something different in you…..  I was waiting for you………..


Geet: Just shut up and get lost…………..


Arjun: Oye Hoye…….. itna gussa…… is haseen chahare pe gussa acha nahi lagta……..


Geet just stamps her foot on him and run away from there picking her phone……….


Arjun (self talk): Let see how much you run……….


While running she bumps into Pinky who had come looking after her……..


Pinky: Geet what happen why are you running???


They could hear voice from phone……


Meera: Geet are you there???? Geet answer me……….

Pinky: Geet someone is there on your phone……..


Geet: ha Meera I will call you back………..


Geet sits on the steps panting…….. Pinky gets scared


Pinky: Geet kya hua……..why are you so scared……….


Geet was still lost……… Pinky does not know what to do…….. She tried calling Maan but he being in the conference his phone was silent…… She decided that she will go upstairs and call someone but before she could say anything Yash came in between……..


Yash: Pinky Where is Geet……..


Pinky: Sir she is sitting down on the stair case…….. I don’t know what went wrong with her………….


Yash goes running and sees Geet sitting very scared of something…….. He goes near her………….


Yash: Geetttttt


Geet: Ha……….


Yash: What is wrong with you Geet…….. Why are you looking so lost……


Geet: Ha nothing……… How come you are here………


Yash: Meera called and told that something is wrong with you……… What happen………..


In the office everyone start talking among themselves and getting tensed that Geet is not feeling well……… hearing the noise Maan comes out and ask what is wrong here……….


One of the employee tells that Geet maam is not feeling well and is sitting at the stair case…….. Maan’s heart beat increases and runs towards and see Yash sitting with Geet along with Pinky………..


Maan: Yash kya hua Geet ko..........


Yash: Pata nahi bro........ even I am asking her but she is not saying anything………


Geet sees concern in both Maan and Yash eyes and thinks that this is not the right place to say anything……….


Maan: Geet what happen……


Geet: nothing just was feeling little dizzy……


Maan (worried): Let us go to Doctor………….


Geet: No No I am perfectly fine now……….



Maan: Chalo lets go home now and no more argument……….



They leave for home and Geet was lost in her world thinking about the incident…… Maan somewhere was not satisfied with her answer (self talk): I think there is something else which is bothering her….. I need to find out………


Precap: Geet taking care of Maan……….





 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

Ohoho...so cute maaneet...their interaction
Maan know to control himself. ? Geet begin to move freely wt him
Nw tat arjun is ther waiting fr her
She jz shocked
Bt maan cn feel something ther