Thursday 31 May 2012

FF - Pride & Prejudice - Part 38


PART - XXXVIII


In the Cabin Maan sits with Geet’s photo and has tears in his eyes……..

Maan: Geet where are you……… I cannot live without you…… maine tumhe kaha kaha nahi dundha tum kaha chali gayi Geet…….. Please come back……I am waiting for you ….. I cannot live without you……….

While he was in his deep thought of Geet there was a knock on his door….. He composed him selves a told the person to come into the cabin…….. It was none other than Adi……. Adi entered the cabin and saw how much Maan was missing Geet….. The photo of Geet was always with him wherever he goes….

Maan saw Adi was lost somewhere…….

Maan: Adi have you come to my cabin to look here and there or is there any work also…….

Adi: Sorry sir I came here to tell you that the clients will be coming at any moment……….

Maan: Ok I will be there…………. And ha Adi all the presentation and everything is ready…… I don’t want any mistake……. If I find out that there is a mistake then you just see what will I do and warn other staff also……….

Adi: Yes sir……….

Adi leaves from there and tells Pinky to warn everyone that no mistake should happen……….

Adi: Pinky how much Maan sir has changed na…… I mean earlier also he used to get angry but now to he gets angry at every small thing and how much does he misses Geet…….. I mean Geet to unki jaan thi………

Pinky: Ha Adi sir……. He really loves Geet a lot…… pata nahi Geet kaha hai….. How is she??? No one has any idea of her……..

While talking about Geet and Maan they had tears in their eyes…….. Vicky comes at that time and hears everything between Pinky and Adi……….

Vicky: Pinky, Adi……. We should not lose hope I am 100% sure that Bro and Geet will be again together……. That one misunderstanding that too because of someone has spoiled everything………

Meera had accompanied Vicky to office said: Nahi we will not lose hope Geet humhe jaroor mil jayegi……… and that Sasha and Vicky are paying for that deeds……

Pinky: Ya right……..

Adi: chalo lets get back to work otherwise one round of fire will happen and clients will also be coming now and this is a very important meeting for us……..

Vicky: Ya I think the clients are already here……

Adi informs Maan that clients are already here………..
The meeting starts and the client (Mr Joseph) was very impressed with the presentation and everything……..

Mr. Joseph: Mr. Khurana I am very impressed with everything….. I am glad that you will do this for us…….. The things which we had heard about your company are very true……. Your company’s people are very efficient like you and that is the reason this company is at no. 1 position…….  This hotel which we are trying to build up in India is like our dream…… and I hope you will keep up to our expectation……….

Maan: Yes Mr. Joseph you won’t find any complaint from us………..

Mr. Joseph: But Mr. Khurana I would like to suggest you something……….

Maan and everyone look at him with serious note……….. Finally Maan speaks Ya tell us Mr. Joseph……….

Mr. Joseph: Mr Khurana for this project we want that there should be a joint collaboration with one of the best company in Paris who has a best architect……..

Maan gets angry as they have never worked jointly……. : Mr. Joseph I did not get it…… we are at number one company….. we have everything best…….. then why should we have a collaboration with someone…………. When we can do it on our own…………

Mr. Joseph: Ya Mr. Khurana we know that you have everything best but someone is just mind blowing…….  This being my dream project I want 2 best people should come together and make it mind blowing……. The whole world would say that this is the most unique thing in the whole world……… I think you should atleast meet them once and you will realize that what I am trying to say………..

Maan looks at Adi and Vicky and they just nods their head for the approval…..

Maan: Ok Mr. Joseph I think we will meet them…………

Mr. Joseph: Ok then I will fix a meeting with them also in Paris………. We will be waiting for you there……..

Maan: Mr. Joseph I think instead of me Vicky and Adi will be attending that……

Mr. Joseph: I would suggest that if you could also be there with them it will be great….. but as you wish…….. bye…….

In Paris

Geet was running in the office here and there with papers and pencil in her hand……….

Raj: Geet why are you running………..

Geet: Raj move out of my way……. I need to finalize before Mr. Joseph team comes….. I want this project at any cost………

Raj: Do you know Geet where this project is…………

Geet: means…….. how do I care where is it………..

Raj: It is in India……. That too in Delhi…….

Geet just kept on looking at Raj with no expression on her face………. Raj noticed her facial expression………

Raj: Geet where have you lost…….. I think we will say no to this because there are also so many projects which are lined up…… hai na that will be better…..

Raj was about to go Geet stopped him……….

Geet: No Raj we will do these project…….. It does not make any difference wherever this project is………. 

Raj: But Geet…….

Geet (in her bubbly self) : bus maine keh diya so keh diya……….. She starts walking from there but with tears in her eyes………..

Raj (self talk): Geet I don’t know what to say……… I know that you have smile on your face but in your heart how much you are hurt……

Geet in her cabin with tears in her eyes: This is all because of you Maan that I have reached at this height because you trained me……..  Why did you do this to me……. Ek baar bhi tumne sach janne ki koshish nahi ki………..

There was a knock on her door……. She composed herself and told to comein……

The peon told her that Shivam sir has called her as the clients have come……..

She goes there and the meeting starts……. Here also Mr. Joseph team was impressed with everything and tells them that they will have to work with the joint collaboration with one of the best company in India……….

Geet somehow feels that this company is none other than Khurana but then she feels that KC is the best of all then why would the clients say to have joint collaboration……… No No Geet I think it is some other company………

They all agree and the meeting was to be fixed in the next week…….

In India

Vicky: Bro I think you should also join us for the meeting…….

Adi supported it by saying: Yes sir…….. Vicky is right…..

Maan: Why you both cannot handle it……

Vicky: No bro that is not the case…….. We for the 1st time are going to work in collaboration so it will be good that if you also join us………..

Maan thinks and is lost……….

Adi and Vicky’s main intension for Maan to take was he would atleast move out of the office as for the last 1 year he has not went out he was always in the office till late night………. They did not wanted him to participate in the meeting as they were capable to do it but at least this meeting Maan will go somewhere out…………

Getting no response from Maan…… Adi and Vicky looked at each other thinking that they won’t be able to take Maan out……..

They were about to go…….

Maan: Vicky, Adi I will join you all…….

They both were happy hearing this…….. Maan continued saying: I am sorry for my rude behavior………   I don’t know kya ho jata hai mujhe……..

Adi: Nahi sir.. Please don’t say that……….

Vicky: Ha bro…………

They start preparing for their meeting in Paris………..

On the other side Geet was getting restless with the meeting with the company……

She goes to Shivam……..

Shivam sees the restless in her……… He waits for her to say something and keeps on looking at her…… Finally getting no response he himself says

Shivam: Geet kya baat hai beta…….. I have never seen you so restless……….

Geet: Uncle I don’t know what is happening…….. kuch ajeeb sa feel ho raha hai….. pata nahi kyu…….

Shivam makes Geet sit on the chair: Geet I think you are taking much tension for the meeting….. you need a break…… you are working non stop……….

Geet: Break no no how can I take it when we have meeting and project scheduled…… Yeh sab complete karna hai…………

Shivam: It’s ok beta…. Everything is set………. And about the meeting I will take care…. I am giving you a holiday for 2 weeks……… Go and take rest….. you will feel better……….

Geet reluctantly goes…………

The meeting day arises………. As soon as Vicky, Adi and Maan landed in Paris…. Maan started feeling something different…….. They went to Shivam’s office along with Mr. Joseph………. Raj and Geet were not part of the meeting….. Geet was made to take compulsory leave and Raj for work had gone to London………..

The meeting went on very well and Maan and Shivam both agreed to work together for the first time…… As they would address Maan as Mr. Khurana he never came to know that he is none other than Maan………

After the meeting Mr. Joseph finally asked

Mr. Joseph: Mr. Shivam where is right and left hand today…… they are not there in the meeting nor are they in the office…….

Shivam just laughed as Mr. Joseph would always called Geet and Raj as his right hand and left hand………..: Mr. Joseph left hand has gone to London for some work and right hand I have given her compulsory off……… She has been stressing herself a lot………..

Mr. Joseph: true she needed a break…….. and so she will be fresh when our project start………

Shivam: yes….. she will be completely fresh……..

Adi: she……. You mean your Architect is a girl…………

Mr. Joseph: Ya very sweet, bubbly and  I must say very intelligent and hard working……. That is the reason she won the best Architect award also………

Maan was really impressed and he was reminded of Geet he started thinking if Geet would have been there even she would have won this award……….

Shivam: True Mr. Joseph……
The thought of Maan was broken by Shivam’s words

Maan: We would definitely like to meet and work with her……

Mr. Joseph: Ok then all set I can expect my dream will be successful soon….

They all nod their head in agreement……….. Maan and Shivam sign the contract………

Precap: Mora Piya mujhse bolat nahi………

 

 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: