Friday 1 June 2012

SS - Maaneet College Life - Part 21


PART - 21

Geet opens the card and was touched to see the card……….

Shreya: Maan was really looking worried for you Geet……. I think he has some feeling for you……..

Geet: Kuch bhi Shreya……. He is just a good friend……….

Shreya: I am telling you what I have noticed since that incident……. Anyways Chal I have to leave…… will pick you up for college tomorrow…….

After Shreya leaves Geet goes into deep thought……….


Geet (self talk): Nahi nahi that is not possible…….. this cannot be true….. No I cannot think in that way…… I have to complete my studies…..


Just then Savitri enters the room and sees Geet talking to herself……..


Savitri: Geet beta to whom are you talking???


Geet comes out of her trance: Nahi Dadi nothing…….


Savitri sees the card which was in Geet’s hand……..


Savitri: Geet what is in your hand and takes and sees Maan’s name in it…..


She just looks at Geet…… Geet has her head down……..


Savitri: Geet yeh Maan ne bheja hai……..


Geet: Ji Dadi……..

Savitri: Geet if I ask you something………..


Geet gets scared of what is going to come next but before listening she just says it out: Dadi there is nothing between us the way you are thinking….. We are just good friends and nothing else……..


Savitri: But maine to pucha hi nahi Geet……….


Geet: Who I thought……


Savitri: See Geet there is no harm to love someone but beta keep one thing always in your mind this can be even infatuation also……


Geet did not allow anything to say further…….. She quickly said: No Dadi for me my education is more important then anything else….. I will never do such thing……..


Savitri: Geet there is no harm in loving someone……..


Geet: No Dadi I don’t want to talk about it…….. I want to fulfil the dream which you saw for me…… and nothing is important for me other than you……….


Savitri just left the topic at that point and asked: Geet tomorrow you have a saree day right so I have brought a beautiful saree for you to wear…… She gives a saree to her………

Geet looks at the saree and says: Wow Dadi this is so beautiful…….. I will wear this only…….. Anyways I will be going after 8 days to college…..


Savitri: Ya just take care of yourself beta….. Acha tell me only saree day is there……..


Geet: No Dadi we have Saree day for girls, Tie Day for boys and Rose day……..


Savitri: Ohhh wow…….. so in Rose day people give roses to each other……


Geet: Ya generally boys give it to girls……..


Savitri: So even you will receive…… hai na……… wow….. I am so excited……


Geet: dadi…….. mere college mai…… why are you so excited………


Savitri: Why I cant be……..


Geet: Now go I need to sleep……..


Savitri keeps her hand on her head and wishes good night and leaves…..



Next day Geet, Shreya and Anuva all gather at Geet’s place and gets ready with a saree………


Geet and Shreya were teasing Anuva saying that now Arnav will give Red Rose to her…….. Anuva was getting very shy…….. but at the same time Anuva received the call from Arnav…… She goes little away to the balcony to talk to Arnav but not before Geet and Shreya teased her……


While Anuva was talking Shreya casually asked Geet……..


Shreya: Geet how will you react if someone gives you red rose……..


Geet: I am not going to get………


Shreya: I am just asking you……


Geet: Shut up Shreya…… Chal we will be late………..


In the college

Maan was with his gang but his mind was only on Geet…….. He was just in the thought of Geet whether to give her the rose or not…… How will she react……… What if she says no…….. No No I don’t want the friendship also to end………..


His thought was broken when Nita and Sachin called him……….


Nita & Sachin: Maannnnnnnn……..


Maan: what?? Why are you both screaming…………..


Nita: where were you lost???


Maan: Nothing and started adjusting his tie……….


Sachin: Waise Maan you are looking more handsome then usual…. Kya baat hai……..


Nita: Ha yeh baat to hai….. kyu na ho after all someone is going to come…..


Maan: Aisa kuch nahi hai……….


Nita: Maan on a serious note….. what have you planned….. are you going to propose her or not……….


Maan: No I am not………  He realizes it what he just said………..


Sachin and Nita just looked at each other with a smirk smile on their face: Why???


Maan: Tum log kya baat karte kar rahe ho……..


Nita: Don’t act smart understood.... You also know what we were talking........


Sachin: Maan why don’t you propose her……..


Maan: Nahi yaar…… I am really very sacred……… I don’t want to lose friendship also………..


Nita: How can you say that…….. atleast try it………



Maan: If she says no………..



Sachin: Maan…….. ok we can do one thing atleast we would know what she feels……… and then………..



Maan: Ya that we can do……….


Nita: But atleast have you arranged to give her a rose or not………


Maan: Ha ….. no mera matlab hai……….


Sachin: Maan you have changed…….. you have started hiding things from us……..


Maan: Nanhi yaar…… I am just getting nervous…….. I am not able to understand my self what is this going on………

Sachin: It is love…… and nothing else……….


While they were talking Anuva and Arnav walks in together……….


Nita: Agaye Laila Majnu……….


Maan was curiously looking at the gate but was not able to find Geet anywhere…… He gets upset ………


Nita notices that and ask Anuva


Nita: Hiii Anuva….. Where is Geet and Shreya………


Anuva: They will come soon…… I actually came with Arnav……..


Sachin notices a Red Rose in Anuva’s hand……..


Sachin: ohhhh so he already gave you………


Anuva just nods her head………


Maan eyes where just stuck at the main gate of the college………. And was just amazed to see the beauty walking towards them……… She was looking just beautiful……… His eyes were not just moving out from her….. They all noticed it and turn towards the direction……… They had a smile on their face……..


Shreya and Geet walked towards the gang………


Nita hugged Geet: Hiiiii Geet…… how are you feeling now???


Geet: I am absolutely fine now……

Sachin: By the way Shreya, Geet you both are looking very pretty…….


Both: Thanks


Maan was still looking at Geet……


Nita pulls Maan and says in his ears: If you keep on looking at her this was she will understand it………


Shreya notices that look of Maan on Geet and says to Geet in her ears: I feel Geet Maan aaj tujhe rose deke hi rahega….. waise he is looking handsome hai na………


Geet: Shut Up Shreya………


Maan: Hi Geet…. You are looking beautiful………


Geet: Thanks………..


Nita: kya yaar subha se kisi ne ek rose bhi nahi diya mujhe……


Sachin: Tuj jaise jalli ko kaun dega….. aaj ke din bhi jeans pehen ke ayi hai…….. Total tom boy hai……


Nita: Very funny……..


Maan: Chalo let us go to the hall……


Others: Ha chalo Chalo….. let us see kaun banta hai Rose Queen……..



Geet: Rose Queen……???? Matlab


Nita: who ever gets the maximum roses becomes the rose queen……


Geet: But how…….. I mean I have still not understood………


Sachin: are it is like see there are cards and roses…… whoever wants to give the rose to whomsoever has to fill that card and write which rose the person has to give to whom……… Then they will count the rose and whoever gets the maximum rose will become a Rose Queen………


Geet: Ohhhh……..


Shreya: Ab chale……..


They all go there………..



Precap: Geet: what is this happening??? This time also without name……

Nita: Someone really loves you a lot Geet……..



PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: