Thursday 23 August 2012

FF - Pride and Prejudice - Part 47


PART – 47

After done with a romantic dinner……

Geet: Maan we should go home………. It is too late………..

Maan: Ha we are going home only………. Itni jaldi kyu hai darling……..

He said holding her waist tightly

Geet: Maannn……..  Kya kar rahe ho………

Maan: Pyaar…….

Geet just nods her head in denial as if no point in saying anything….: Chale…. Otherwise we will be late……..

Geet started walking in the direction of the car……..

Maan: Where are you going???

Geet: Home…….

Maan: We are not going home……..He takes her in his arms……. And says: We are going home but not to KM but farmhouse….. We will go tomorrow morning….. I want to spend today’s time with you………

Geet: Maan….. put me down….. Everyone is watching us………

Maan: Let them watch……. I have no problem……. There is no harm in carrying my love………

Maan carries her and Geet gets all shy and hides her face in his neck…….

Maan whispers: Geet if you torture me like this I am sure I will take you now only……

Geet hits on his face lightly: Maan…….

He takes to the car and both drive back to farm house……….

They change into night dress…… Maan’s dress was already there as he frequently use to visit there and Geet wore Aniee’s night suit……..

Geet was standing in the balcony and was looking at the sky…….. Maan came from behind and hold her from her waist and put her chin on her shoulder……..

Maan: What are you thinking????

Geet: I was looking at the sky…….. This looks so beautiful……….

Maan: Hmmm…….. But not like you…….. You know when you were not there with me I use to look at the sky and use to talk to them saying them to give my message to you and see they gave my message and you are with me……….

Geet turns and hugs him tightly with tears in her eyes: I am sor…….

Maan takes her lips to stop her from saying anything further…….. The simple kiss turned into passionate one…… Maan’s hand went into her top and was caressing her back sensuously………… Geet was moaning continuously as his hand and his kiss was creating havoc in her…….. When Maan felt that she is going breathless they broke the kiss………. Geet’s face was full flushed…… She looked at Maan but notice only naughtiness in his eyes………

Geet just could not take it and hug him tightly…………. After sometime they broke the hug and Maan carried her to the bed………..

Maan: Geet  sleep now……. It is already late……..

Geet: No…..

Maan: What no??? Do you even know what the time is??? It is 1.00……… Now sleep fast………

Geet pouts her lips…. Maan notices that and says huskily……… : Agar aise karogi to sone nahi milega…… Jo control kiya hai who bhi tut jayegi…….

Geet immediately puts her blanket on her face and closes her eyes……… Maan just nods her head in denial and goes to the other bedroom as he was sure that if he sleeps near her he is going to lose his control……..


In the middle of the night Geet got up with a jerk in the sleep….. She put on her light and saw around….. She could not see Maan…….. She had tears in her eyes not seeing Maan around……… She got up from the bed and went out to see Maan…… She goes to near by room….. The door was open and saw Maan sleeping peacefully…….. She just kept on looking at him lovingly….. She sat near him on the bed and was totally lost in him… She had tears in her eyes……

The only light in the room was of the moon……..

Geet (self talk): I have troubled you so much but now I will compensate for this…….. You trusted me always and I did not even allow him to talk or even tried to find the truth……..

She moved her hand on his hair lightly not with an intension to wake Maan……… But Maan opened his eyes feeling something……..


Maan: Geet what are you doing here…….. and then noticed a drop of tear on her cheeks……


Maan got up and looked at Geet…….. : Kya hua Jaan………


Geet: who mai…… actually na bura sapna dekha to dar gayi…….. So I came searching you here……. You sleep……

Maan: And you will keep staring at me like this so that I cannot remove my eyes from you…..


Geet lowered her eyes and was about to get up but Maan held her wrist and jerked it with force………

Geet fall on his chest and Maan hold her by waist and Geet hold his shoulder for the support……..

Maan: Where are you going??? What did you saw that you got so scared…..

Geet: Who I saw that you are leaving me and going away…… (she said with tears in the eyes)……… I cannot live without yo……….

Maan just kept his finger on her lips: Shhhh Geet…….. How did you think that I will ever leave you…….. You know very well before that I will die……….


Geet hugged him tight: Please aisi baat mat kariye……..

Maan rolls Geet on her back and comes on top of her: That was just a dream…… So now forget it………


Geet: but aap yaha kyu agaye leaving me all alone………

Maan: Geet frankly speaking I would have definitely lost my control today…….. and I know that you always wanted your first night to be special and whispers and so do I………..


Geet closes her eyes becoming shy………. Maan bends and kisses her cheeks wiping her tears……… then kissed her corner of her lips…… Geet who was completely lost in him frown at this…….. Maan gave a smile to her…… After seeing Maan not proceeding Geet just slam her lips to his…. She was biting it….. It was a hot and passionate kiss…….. Geet was getting more and more aggressive as Maan’s hand was doing wonders on her body……… After some time they broke the kiss and Maan could clearly see relax and flushed face of Geet and Geet’s eyes were close with a smile on her face…….. Maan was anyway in the naughty mood as his sleep was disturbed…….. He very slowly moves her t - shirt little up and started giving her kisses on her stomach…….. At this touch Geet just moaned his name…….. He was very careful that he himself does not loose his control…… He was in such a naughty mood that he again moved her t - shirt more up allowing her valuable asset to be seen…… he was about to kiss on it Geet snapped open her eyes realising what Maan is up to……..


Geet: Maan…..


Maan: Hmmm………


Geet making him see with all red face: What what are you doing……..


Maan (just to tease her): Don’t disturb….. Can’t you see I am busy…….


Geet: Shut up Maan………


Maan: What Shut up……… Even you were enjoying it …….. Hai na…..


Geet covers her face with her palm: Maan………


Maan: Listen to me Geet…….. while trying to remove her hand which was holded very tight by Geet………..


Geet without removing her hands just nods her head in no……


Maan again to tease her: If you don’t remove your hand or wont listen to me then I will continue where I stop……..


Geet removed her hand and scream: Noooooo……… you wont make it impossible for me……….


Maan Oh acha so I am making impossible for you and you know how much you are making it impossible for me by your this all nakras……


Geet just hugs him tight giving him a kiss on his cheeks………


Geet still hugging him: I want to sleep beside you……..

After they broke the hug after some time Maan sleep beside her and takes her in his arms while Geet was holding him by his waist……..


Geet: Thank you Maan……… Good night……..


Maan: Oye Madam Shirf thank you bol ke nahi chalega……


Geet looked at him in confuse……


Maan: Where is my good night kiss………


Geet just gives a peck on his lips……..


Maan: That is my darling…… Waise I must say you have become very bold I am sure I am going to enjoy our first night………


Geet: Maan you have become very naughty today now sleep……..


Maan: You only disturbed my sleep with all this……


Geet: Maannnn


Maan: ok ok it is very late and tomorrow we have to go back home also…. He gives a peck on her forehead taking her in his arms……..



They both go to sleep……… The sleep was peaceful for both of them………..


Precap: Geet faces her parents


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: