Sunday 19 August 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 21


PART - 21



Yash: Humare hote hue how can you even say that………. We were just teasing you…….. stupid……. Kaha se kaha baat le gayi………..


Maan: Geet aaj bol diya to bol diya aage se yeh kabhi nahi kehna ke you are all alone……….. samji……

Yash and Maan both hug her tight………….


Maan: Geet chale……..


Geet just nods her head………….


Yash holding his ears: I am sorry Geet…….. I never knew that you will get hurt so much………..


Geet removes his hand from his ears: Nahi Yash…….. Please never say that….. Pata nahi kyu but aaj Mummy Papa ki bohot yaad arahi hai……….. Isiliye shayad………..


Geet started crying…….. Yash looks at Maan helplessly………


Maan wipes her tears: Geet kya baat hai…….. Is something bothering you……..


Yash: agar humse koi bhul ho gayi ho to we are sorry…….. But please aise ro mat……..


Maan: And you know what Geet………. You don’t look good at all while crying……..


Maan gives a side hug to her…………….


Yash to lighten the moment: Waise Geet I should tell you one secret you know when you cry na your nose becomes like tomato red so I should say to Nakul that whenever the tomato’s are over in house there is no need to go to market we have it in our house only……..


Maan laughs and Geet gets angry: Yash, Maan………



Maan suppressing his laugh: Yash……….


Geet: Yash go your girlfriend must be waiting for you…………


Yash gives a glare to Geet saying from the eyes that Bro does not know anything………….


Maan (surprised): Girlfriend……….


Geet: ha Ha bolo Yash…….. Tell your Bro about your girlfriend…………


Yash runs away from there: Bro I will meet you in the office……… Geet I will not leave you just wait……….


Geet just laughs at Yash……. Maan gets lost in her laugh………. Geet realizes that Maan is looking at her……..


Geet: Aap aise kya dekh rahe hai………


Maan: Aiase hi hasti rehna…….. you don’t look good crying……….



Geet just gives a shy smile……….: Let us go………..



It had become a routine now that Maan would first drop Geet to college and then would go to office……. The same was today but the only difference was that Geet was lost somewhere …………. Geet had smiled but she was unusually quiet today…….. Her smile was not reaching her eyes…….. Something was bothering her for sure but Maan was not able to find out……….


After sometime when Maan was not able to see Geet in such a way……… He finally asked………


Maan: Geet………


Geet was still lost so did not answer………….


Maan puts his hand on her shoulder: Geet……….


Geet looked at him: Ha……… Has college come…..


Maan: Ha college has come but before that tell me……. What is bothering you????


Geet:  Nothing Maan…….  Aap ko aisa kyu laga………. I am perfectly fine……


Maan: Geet…….. I can see that you are not yourself today……. Today morning also when Yash teased you…… you just cried which you normally don’t get upset at his remark……..


Geet: Nahi who to I was just kidding……….. Chalo even you are getting late for the office and my lecture is also going to start……. Bye……….


Maan did not say anything further as he does not want to force her……….. Though he was not satisfied with her answer……….. He just nodded his head…..


She left to attend the lecture and Maan left to college………. Maan got involved in his meeting so he just forgot about the timing………… Geet from college directly went to home instead of coming to office……


Some time later Yash came to Maan’s room……….


Maan: Yash you need something………


Yash: Bro, actually I wanted a file from Geet……… Where is she…….. By this time I thought she comes to office……….


Maan sees the time: Ya she comes much early…… Now it is 4.00 she comes to office by 2.00 only……


Yash: I asked everyone…….. No one has seen her so I thought I will ask you…..


Maan: But who hai kaha……. She was upset in the morning also…….. I think she must have gone home……… But why????


Yash: But Bro I thought she became normal……….


Maan: Let us see…….


Maan and Yash left the office immediately canceling all the meeting……..


They entered and noticed Savitri all lost………


Yash and Maan: Kya baat hai Mom……. Why are you so upset and has Geet reached home….. She has not come to office also……….


Savitri: Maan ya……. She is in her room……..  But She is really upset…. She is not in her self today………


Maan: But Why???


Yash: Is she still upset with us as we were teasing her……..


Savitri: Nahi beta…….. She is remembering her parents today……. Today is the day when she lost them in an accident and kissi ko bhi apne Mummy papa ki to yaad ahi jayegi na……….. I tried talking to her but she is not even opening her door………


Maan: She told you all this……..


Savitri: No Beta, But I know that she is remembering them……. She has not even had anything……… I am really worried for her………


Maan goes from there telling Nakul to bring a seedi to the backyard…….


Yash: Bro what are you doing????


Maan: Mom you bring food in the plate and stand near the door…….


Maan went to the backyard and climbed through seedi to the balcony of their room……. He was stunned to see Geet in that condition………..


Geet was holding her parents photo and hugging them to her heart and talking to the photo: Mummy…. Papa aap log kyu chale gaye…….. Kya mai itni buri hu ki aap log mujhe chod kar chale gaye……… aaj mujhe aapki bhohot yaad arahe ho………. You know I am happy here but phir bhi mujhe aap ki yaad arahi hai…….


Maan entered through the balcony: You think your parents will believe that you are happy here if they see you crying this way……….



Geet wipes her tears and gives a fake smile: Maan aap kab aye……. And then realizes that the door was closed: Aap kaha se aye……….

Maan: That is not important at present…….. You tell me if you cry these ways will your mom and dad ever be happy…….. Even I have lost my Dad but yes I had my Mom and I can understand your pain also……. I know how it feels when you lost someone very close to ours………..


There was a knock on the door……. Maan opened the door and Savitri and Yash entered with food……


Savitri: I think Geet I am not able to give to that love that is the reason you were remembering your parents today……….


Geet cried and hugged Savitri: Nahi Maa……. Please never say that……….


Yash: Ha you don’t think me as your Brother, your friend……..


Geet: Nahi Yash…….. I have only you all with me………


Maan: That is the reason you were sitting here alone and crying……… Never told us anything……….


Geet holds her ears: Sorry…… I will never do this again………..


Savitri makes her eat food……….. Maan and Yash makes her laugh a lot……..


Yash: I have to make an important call…….


Geet: Oh really……..


Savitri: I am also tired……. I am going to sleep……….


After Yash and Savitri leaves Maan and Geet were all alone in the living area……


Geet: Chalo hum bhi sone chalte hai………


She was about to move Maan held her wrist and pulls her which makes Geet fall on Maan’s lap…….


Geet was stunned at Maan’s reaction………. Maan holds Geet by its waist….


Geet: Maan what are you doing………


Maan: What am I doing??? I am just holding my love…….


Geet gets shy and looks down: Maan please let me go……..


Maan: Only on one condition………. Let us go for a long drive………


Geet just looks at him……..


Maan: Should we go……..


Geet just nods her head…….


Maan: agar tum aise hi baite rahogi to we cannot go……… But I have no problem if you also want to sit like this………


Geet immediately gets up and goes away outside…….. Maan takes the car keys and goes out and sees Geet standing near the car……….


Maan whispers in her  ears: Chale…………


Geet: Ha………


Precap (old one): Geet: Yeh Chudail kaun hai…………. 










1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

She remember her oarents...
Bt she so lucky to f family in maan..yash n Savithri