Tuesday 14 August 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 28


PART - 28

Palak: Stupid agar if you love Maan Bhai so much and you are doing this for him then I am doing this for my best best friend and for my bhai………


Palak and Geet: Love you……… So now the mission Pari starts………… and they give high five to each other……….


Geet: You must also be tired now sleep………


Palak: And you also sleep without taking tension…….. samji……..  Tomorrow Adi Bhai will be back…… We will ask him…….

Geet: hmm………


Palak: Good Night

Geet: Good Night………..


Next morning


A new day with a new mission start…………


They all gather on a breakfast table……….


Maan saw Geet lost somewhere and was only fiddling with the breakfast……..


Maan: Geet……..


Geet did not answer at all……….


Maan(screamed): Geet……….


Palak was enjoying the plight between the two………. She did not say anything when Maan was calling Geet……… Infact was waiting what would Maan do……….


Geet: Ji Ji…………


Maan narrowed his eyebrow……….. : Where are you lost??? Why are you not eating………..


Geet: Ji Nothing……….


Maan: Geet I have been noticing that something is bothering you……… Can I know what???


Geet: Nothing……… I am done………. I will get ready for the office………


Maan does not allow her to go and hold her wrist: Geet if you don’t want to tell that is fine but atleast finish your breakfast ……….


Geet was stunned with his words……..


Palak (self talk): Kya baat hai Bro is caring so much for Geet………. Kuch to gadbad hai…………


Geet sat there without saying any word……….. How can she deny what Maan said……………


Silently all three were having the breakfast when they heard a voice………..


Mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai………. Said Adi with a chirpy voice…………


Geet and Palak: Adi Bhaiya……….

Adi: Kya Baat hai………. Meri dono behne mujhe itna yaad kar rahi thi……..  Kahi Maan ne sataya to nahi……….


Maan gave a look to him……..

And before any one could say anything Geet quickly said: Nahi Nahi Maan sir took lot of care of me………..


Adi: Oh ho………


Maan: Come Adi let us have food…. How was the meeting? Any problem….


Adi tells in details all the things happened in the meeting………


Later they leave for the office…….. Pari was already waiting for them… Maan’s heart boiled seeing her there………


Adi took Maan to his cabin…..

Maan: I am canceling this contract…. I cannot stand her for a second……

Adi: Relax Maan….. We cannot do that….. The contract clearly says that we will have to pay a huge amount and court case which they will do that is different…… I think we cannot risk so much……..

Maan: If I would have been aware that she was involved then I would have not taken this assignment at all………




Later in the evening when all the staff members had gone Pari entered the cabin………


Maan was involved in his work…… He did not notice Pari being there….

Maan without even looking up: Have you brought the file………

Pari went near him and said: Why do you need file I am there……..


Maan eyes shot up: How dare you enter my cabin……….


Pari was about to sit on Maan’s lap...... But Maan just gets up from the chair: Behave yourself Ms. Pari…….. You are fiancĂ© of someone and here you are our client………


Pari: Ohh common Maan………. She said moving her finger on his cheeks which was holded by Maan………

At the same time Geet entered with a file and saw Maan holding Pari’s hand………


Geet: I am sorry….. I will come later………


Maan: No Geet wait…….. then turns to Pari and says: Out of my cabin now……..

Pari just storms giving an angry glare to Geet……


Geet: I am really sorry sir…… I was not aware………


Maan goes near Geet and puts his finger on her lips: Shhhh…… You don’t get tired of saying sorry even if you have not done anything……

Geet just keeps staring at him……..

Geet tries to say with Maan’s finger still on her lips…… The moment sent shiver in her body……..


Adi suddenly walked in the cabin and looked at both of them…….. He was more then shocked to see Maan this way…… he felt that this is a best opportunity to tease Maan……..

Adi : I will come later……….


Maan removes the hand from her lips and Geet was just about to move away from there……..

Adi holds her hand: Geet it is ok…… I will come later……


Geet: Bhai…… anyways I am going home……….


Maan gives an angry glare to Adi………


Maan: Let us go home……

Adi: Ha Ha…… For that only I have come………

They all reaches home………. After the dinner Geet and Palak both reaches to Adi’s cabin……….


Adi: Kya baat hai………. tum dono yaha……..


Palak: Who we need to talk to you………


Adi: Ha then talk na……… Palak tell me about your trip………


Palak: Adi Bhai my trip is not important……..

Adi: Then what???


Geet: We want to know about why did Dev committed suicide……… and What is this Pari upto………..

Adi: Who told you this????


Palak: Please Adi Bhai…….. tell us………


Geet: Please Bhai…… We know that she is upto something with Maan sir also…….. I know that you all 3 were very good friends..... Palak told me everything.... I just want to know what happen that made Dev commit sucide....

Palak: yes Adi bhai.... After hearing what Geet heard that day in the office even I am sure that Pari is upto something....
Adi: what happen in the office....
Geet told everything what she heard that day in the office.....
Adi: This Pari is impossible.....
Palak : Please aab to kahiye......
Adi: ok I will tell you.... We all were very good friends.... This was the time when we were in college.... We were having fun like any other person in college would do.... Then one day Pari came into our life..... She was the girl which any boy would want to be with....  Pari became friends with us.... She used Maan to win Dev's heart... Maan helped Pari to win Dev.... He genuinely felt that she loves Dev but least we knew that she is playing with everyone emotions....  Dev madly started loving her but one day no one knows what happened between Dev and Pari Dev committed suicide.... We found a letter in his dairy saying that Pari has ditched him and she is only behind.... That sentence remained incomplete....

Adi with tears: this is what Pari did to our dev and we lost him and from that day Maan felt that this is only because him.... If he would have not helped her then Dev would have been alive....

Geet and Palak too were with tears in their eyes……


Palak: How disgusting that woman is………


Geet: But now what she wants??? And that sentence which remain incomplete…….. There is something seriously wrong……… That Pari needs to be thought a lesson………..


Palak: Ya I am with you………..

Adi was hearing this conversation between the two……..: What are you both upto……….


Geet: We should find out the truth about this Pari……..


Adi: You know this is too dangerous………


Geet: Yes……… But I will do anything for Ma…….. (She left the sentence realising what she is about to say)


Adi: You will do anything for Maan right….. You love him right Geet………

Palak: Yes Adi Bhai you are right…… She is mad after Bhai and I don’t know when she is going to tell him………


Geet: I am not going to tell him at all………

Adi: Why are you doing this despite knowing that he does not love you………..

Geet does not say anything she looks down with tears in her eyes……: Aisa jaroori to nahi hai na Bhai ke if I love him he should also love me…….. But I will definitely save him from that Pari and I have a solid plan also for it……..


Maan was coming to Adi’s room he only heard the last line of it………


Maan: What are you all discussing about Pari……….

Adi tells him everything knowing his anger……… and also tells that Geet has a plan to know the truth……..


Geet: Yes Sir…….. Adi Bhai has told us everything and I think………

Maan: Geet I won’t allow you to risk your life understood…….. Do you even know what that girl is capable of………

Geet: Yes sir……… That is the reason ………..


Maan did not allow her to complete the sentence………


Maan: I said no means no…….. You are not going to do with any plan……


Geet: But sir, we need to find the truth………


Maan (angry): I will do it myself…… I don’t need any help…….. And who are you to interfere in our life…….. You are a guest be like that only…. Don’t even try to get involve in my life understood……..


Palak: Bhai aap kya………


Maan (in angry tone): Palak go to your room now………


Palak: But Bhai……


Maan: Did you not listen to what I said…. Goooo………


And then turns to Geet……: Listen I allowed you to stay here that does not mean you can interfere in whatever you want……..


Geet was crying continuously while listening to all this………..


Maan: Be in your limits…….. Did I give you the right on me…. No na then why are you doing this……… Now go and leave me alone……..


Adi tried to interfere but was just stopped by Maan……..


Maan: Geet go……..

Geet (crying): Am sorry sir………


That is all what she managed to say………. She just ran away from there and Palak ran behind her…….. Geet entered the room and started packing her bags………


Palak (crying): Geet what are you doing???


Geet (crying): I am sorry Palak for everything…… and Thank you for giving me shelter…….. But now I cannot leave here………


Palak: You cannot do that….. Maan Bhai was just angry…… You know that when he is angry he himself does not know what he does……


Geet: What ever he said was right……..

Palak runs towards Adi….. where Adi was only telling Maan that what has he done is wrong and do you even know that how much she loves you…… If you don’t love her atleast respect her…….


Maan: I know that she loves me…… She unknowingly told me when she got drunk and I can even see in her eyes but I don’t……..


Palak came crying to the room: Adi Bhai Adi Bhai… Please stop her……She does not have anyone……….


Adi: Kya hua Palak………


Palak: Geet is leaving this house…… Where will she go??? She does not have anyone apart from us………


Maan: What??? She cannot leave this way……..


Adi: Why not??? After you saying all this to her no one will ever stay……


Adi and Palak runs towards Geet’s room……..

Maan: What have I done………..


Precap:


No comments: