Friday 21 September 2012

FF - Pride and Prejudice - Part 49


PART - 49


She walks away from there and all broke down….. Savitri and Meera tries to hold mummy and Chachi and Raj and Vicky tries to hold Papaji and Chachu…… Maan goes behind Geet……. He tries her level best but she was not ready to listen at all……….

Geet: Maan please leave me alone for some time…… I want to stay alone……..


Maan sat besides her: How can I leave you alone when you need me the most………. I know Geet I should have told you before bringing here……



Geet: Maan….. How do I forget what they have done to me…… I can’t even imagine what would have happened if you would have not saved me that day…… They are the one who only thought about the society not there own daughter………



Maan: Geet…….. I understand everything but they are also regretting of what they have done………


Geet (crying): But they never thought about me…… You know how much did I miss them…… mujhe sab se jyada jab unki jaroorat thi who nahi the mere pass….. Whenever I wanted to sleep in my mother’s lap she was not there…….. Whenever I wanted to ask and take decision I always wanted my papa to give me the support but he was not there…….. They were scared about the society and so they wanted me to marry that person who was only and only behind money and I don’t know what else…. That Vikram was only responsible for our separation….. If that day you would have not come I would have been dead…..


Maan did not allow her to talk further and just took her in his embrace…..


Maan: Geet never say that again…….. You know I cannot stay away from you………

Geet: Take me away from here Maan…..Please……..


Maan: I will take you…….. Geet…. I will………..

Geet and Maan stayed in each other arm till they heard the voice from behind……..


Savitri: Geet, Maan…..


Savitri: Maan I want to talk to Geet alone………


Maan: But Mom……


Savitri: Maan for once atleast listen……..


Maan: I cannot leave Geet alone……


Savitri (getting angry): Maan, I know how to take care of her….. You don’t have to teach me……….


Maan: Mom why are you behaving in such a manner…….. Geet let us go……


Savitri: Where are you taking her???


Maan: To our home……..


Savitri: Geet cannot go anywhere…..  She is not officially married to you and that is more the reason she cannot stay at my place……


Geet was speechless at what Savitri was saying as she was the one who supported and made her stay with them when she had left her house and she never believed in such things but at second thought she said: Maan, Aunty is saying the truth……..


Maan: What nonsense is this….. No Geet you don’t come in between us…. I will see who will stop you from coming with me and staying with me……..


Savitri: Ohh so you are going to go against me……..


Maan: You are forcing me to do………. And yes if Geet cannot stay with us then I will also not stay………


Savitri (almost crying): you will leave me Maan………


Geet just could not see because of her Maan and his mom is fighting……and upon that Maan leaving his mother….. how could he even think of doing that……


Geet: Maannnn…… Is this the way you speak to your mom…….. and in any way whatever Aunty is saying is right…….. and what are you saying how could you even think of leaving your mother………..


Maan: I don’t care……..


Geet: But I care…….. You cannot speak to your Mom like this…… You know that she loves you a lot and whatever she is saying is true……


Maan: and how could she say that I should not leave you all alone…… when she very well knows that I love you like anything………


Savitri: I am sorry Maan beta….. I just got flowed in what the people will think if Geet stay with us….. I am sorry…..


Maan just turned his back from Savitri……..


Geet: Maan, when aunty is saying sorry unhe maaf bhi kar do na….. how can you be so angry on your mom……… Please talk to her……..  See how much she is upset…… Please baat karo na……..


Maan: Nahi Geet…… I will not………


Geet (pleading): Please Maan….. I cannot see aunty this way….. She is saying sorry also to you………..  You should talk to her……..


Maan: Can you talk to your parents…….. They are also guilty of what they did……… who bhi to maffi mag rahe hai……


Geet realised it what Maan meant and turned around whole family standing and Geet’s mom telling Geet’s father that if Geet will not forgive us I will die……..


Geet ran towards her mom and said (crying): Mummy if you say any such thing again then I will never ever talk to you……..


Geet’s mom: beta humhe maaf kar do……..


Geet: Nahi mummy..... Please aap aisa mat boliye......


Papaji, Chachu and Chachi also hugged her….. They were happy to see their princess forgiving them…..


Geet: I was missing you all like anything……


Papaji: Humare wajay se humari princess humse door ho gayi…… and from the day Geet you have left us none of us have been happy….. We are sorry……


Geet just nods her head in denial saying not say anything further……… : I am happy that I have got my family back……..


After sometime she realizes that she completely forgot about fight between Maan and Savitri…… She turns and was shocked to see Maan holding Savitri with her shoulder and both looking at her with a smile……


Savitri goes near Geet: Geet beta..... I am sorry.... I had to say all this to you just to realise that your mom and dad were missing you like anything…. Who apne bhul mai tadap rahe the and I am sure that you would have not liked your parents suffering so much so I had to play this game…..  When I came out to call you and Maan inside I heard everything of what you were saying to Maan and I know that you have also gone through very much and I also can make out from your face that you actually were missing mummy, papaji, chachu and chachaji very much…….. so I just did this so that you all can become one like before………  Mujhe maaf kardogi na…..


Geet: Aunty please don’t say like this…… so Maan was aware of this……


Maan: Nahi Nahi…… Initially I was not aware but then I understood what mom is upto and so I just played along with it…. And then turn towards Savitri and says: sorry mom…… for my rude behaviour……


Savitri (jokingly): Theek hai theek  hai maaf kiya…..


Geet folded her hand towards Savitri: Thank you aunty…..


Savitri looks here and there and says: whom are you talking to???


Geet (surprisingly): aapse……


Savitri: But I am not your aunty….. I think it is time to remind you that I am supposedly your would be mother in law……  and now I am even officially asking your hand from your parents………



Geet’s mom and Chachi says chaliye we will go inside and talk……..


They all go and sit in the hall……….


Savitri: Mai aaplo se apne bade bet eke liye aapki is pyari si princess ka haath magti hu….. kya aap mere is nalayak beta ko apnayege……


Papaji: Savitri…….. Yeh aap kya keh rahe hai…… We are ready for this alliance…….. Our daughter will be happy that is all we need and nothing else……..


Chachi got up from the place and was going…. Chachu asked her: Where are you going……


Chachi: I don’t believe in this………


Papaji and Mummy: Matlab……..


Chachi: Aise hi koi rishta pakka karta hai kya…….. I will bring some sweet it is time for celebration………


Geet was all shy and Maan was just enjoying the redness on Geet’s face…. Meera showed Raj and Vicky showed them Maan and Geet……..


Raj and Vicky wicked at Meera………..


Raj: Vicky yaar koi to ekdum pani pani hue ja raha hai……dekh dekh jara……


Meera: Raj dare you tease my jhetani……….


Vicky: Ha Raj….. Bhabhi ji kyu just see bro also the angry man is all lost in his beloved………


Maan gave and angry glare to Vicky…… but Vicky and Raj were not there to stop and Meera was full on in teasing Geet………


Geet just could not take it and ran away to her room…….. Savitri and others also took leave from there and said they will fix the wedding as soon as possible…… and Handa family agreed to it happily………


But before leaving Papaji: Maan beta if you want you can meet your beloved we don’t have any problem……


Vicky: Mil lijiye Bro……..


Maan: No I will………


Meera did not allowed him to complete his sentence: meet her afterwards in private hai na Maan bhai…….


Maan just walked away from there………


Raj stayed back and rest left to go to KM………



Precap: Preparation of wedding  








No comments: