Tuesday 25 September 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 31



PART  - 31


 Maan told Anvesha to take Palak to her room and make her sleep and he went to check on Geet…….. The tear marks were still there on her face…. It was hurting him from inside……..


Maan kept on looking at her, her innocence, her love everything and finally even he had tears and went out of the room……


He was standing at the balcony thinking how someone can love so much without any expectation…….. Something is there in Geet where he is getting attracted towards her……… Why is that he cannot see her in any trouble…… Is he falling for her…..


His thought was broken by Adi and Anvesha………


Anvesha: Maan sir coffee…….


Maan: Anvesha I am your boss in the office not outside........ Call me Maan…….


Anvesha just nods her head………


Maan: Palak…….


Anvesha: I have made her sleep……..  She was very tensed about you and Geet…..


Adi: Maan……. Now what are you planning to do…….


Maan: I am not going to leave that Pari….......


Adi: But before that we need to know the reason…..

Anvesha: Apart from money what can be the reason…….


Adi and Maan: Ya you are right……. But I still don’t get that why did she killed Dev……


Maan: Adi, Anvesha you all go and sleep it is already very late and Anvesha thank you very much for what ever you have done for……..


Anvesha: Please Maan…… Infact I have not done anything…….. And yes one more thing Geet really and truly loves you like anything…….. She can never see you hurt at any point of time………. Please if you cannot love her at least don’t hurt her…… jab se usne who ghar choda hai she is lost in her own world…….. She does not talk much is always lost in somewhere…….. I have seen love for you in her eyes……… She loves you like crazy…………


Maan: I know I have hurted her a lot but I will no longer bring tears in her eyes………


Anvesha left from there….. But Adi stood there……..


Maan: Adi you also sleep………


Adi: leaving you all alone………. Maan somewhere in your heart you also have started liking her right………..



Maan does not know what to say………..


Adi: Ask yourself Maan……… I can see in your eyes how much you get hurted when you see Geet in trouble……….



Maan: Adi……… Ya you are right I really feel hurt seeing her in this way…… It is not today but from the day she has entered our life I have been getting attracted to her……… Pata nahi kya hai us ladki mai ki I just cannot leave her and go….. and that day because of my anger I said many things to her……..
Adi: Maan apne dil ki baat Geet se kaho………..


Palak: Ha Bhai……….


Maan: Palak….. you did not sleep yet……….


Palak: Who Bhai I just could not…… I was so tensed and felt like talking to you but when I came here I heard everything what you were saying Adi Bhai…….. Bhai you tell Geet your heart……… She is a very different girl………


Maan: I know she is a very different girl…… Different from everyone……  She is the one who developed feelings in me again………..


Palak, Adi: You will tell her your feelings na……..


Maan: Ya……. But will she accept my feelings after what have I done to her……..


Palak: Bhai……… She loves you like crazy………. I am sure she will not say anything…….


Maan just nods his head: ab jao and go to sleep……….


Palak goes and checks Geet and then goes to Anvesha’s room and sleeps calmly thinking that now no one can trouble Geet and Maan Bhai as both are there to protect each other…..

Adi goes to hall and sleeps and for Maan sleep was far away………


Maan goes to Geet’s room and sit beside her………


Maan start caressing her hair……..  He just kept looking at her and when he fell asleep he did not realize………. 





In the morning the scene was like Geet had shifted on his lap and was holding his waist and sleeping peacefully and Maan’s one hand was on her hair and other was holding her tightly……..


Maan was first to wake up and was happy to see Geet peacefully sleeping holding him……. He had mentally decided that he will tell his feeling soon to her but before that he will have gain back the same confident back and make Geet the same as she was before……….


He saw Geet moving so before she could open her eyes he closed his eyes…….


Geet opened her hazel eyes and looked around and saw Maan’s face……. She thought that may be she is dreaming…..


Geet (self talk): jhalli…… Need mai to unke sapne dekti hai ab khuli aako se bhi dekhti hai……….. She again moved and little and hold his waist tightly thinking it to be a pillow……..


Maan had a smile on his face hearing her talk……..


Suddenly Geet realized something and opened her eyes……… and got up suddenly……..


Geet: Hey Babaji he is actually here….. That means I was sleeping on him….. If he get up he will scream on me….. What was I doing…….. She kept looking at him for few second…….


Her thought was broken by a voice


Maan: Waise Geet…. I won’t say anything nor would I say anything………..


Geet: I am sorry…….. But aap yaha kaise……….


Maan: why??? If you can think about me so much I cannot think of you……


That is when Geet remembered about Pari’s talk……


Geet: Maan sir that Pari is not at all good….. She is the one who…….


Maan kept his fingers on her lips…….. : Sshhhhh….. relax Mujhe sab kuch pata chal gaya hai……… And you don’t take tension so much…… Now get ready we have to go home……..


Geet: Home????


Maan: apne ghar…….


Geet: I am not going anywhere….. Who I just said what I heard……. I am sorry that I again interfered in your matter…… I was just………


Maan: scared for me hai na…….. And I said not to take tension because I don’t want your health to detoriate and not because that you interfered in my life……..


Saying this Maan just goes  out of her room but before leaving turns and says now go and get ready and pack your bag………


Geet (wondering): what is wrong with him??? Why is he behaving so normal no no I mean abnormal….. But I am not going to go………. Who knows again he will say something………


Geet gets ready and goes to the hall where everyone was waiting for her at the breakfast table………


Geet: Good Morning…….

Adi, Anvesha and Palak: Good morning………


Palak: How are you feeling??? You know tumne to hum sab ko dara hi diya tha…….


Geet: sorry who because of me you all have to be here and turns to Anvesha: Sorry Anvesha you got worried


Anvesha: because of me and blah blah blah…… chup samji…. You have started talking a lot now a days………


Palak: you are right…… see the way she is saying……..



Adi: Enough now….. How much will you tease my sister…… Let us have breakfast…….


Maan: Geet, did you had your medicine……


Others smiled but did not look up…. They pretended to have there breakfast……


Geet: ji………


Maan: Jhoot…….. You have not taken your medicine at all……….


He goes to her room and gets a medicine and gives to her……


Geet: I will take it………..


Maan: Ha to I have bought it now have it…….


Geet: I will take it afterwards…..


Maan takes a water in a glass and takes a medicine and was about to put in her mouth she takes it from his hand and has it herself………


She looks around but others where pretending not to look at them……


After breakfast Adi and Anvesha leaves to office and Palak had some work so she leaves to go there………


Geet was in her room when Maan comes…..


Maan: You have not packed your bag yet…..


Geet: I am not going anywhere…….


Maan: ok…….


Maan carries Geet in his arms and starts walking…………


Geet: What are you doing??? Where are you taking me……… I said I am not coming with you…….. Please get me down…. I can walk


Maan: Geet you are coming with me is final and secondly first of all we are going to doctor and then we will be going home………


Geet: I said I don’t want to go anywhere…….. and Please mujhe neeche utaro…..


Maan (whispered in her ears holding her more near_ : apne ghar to chalna hi hoga tumhe… otherwise how will I live…… and I am not going to put you down kya barosa tum kahi chali gayi to….. I cannot risk this time…


Maan being so near was sending shiver in her body….. She just did not know what to say………. She turned her face away………


Maan had a smile on her face………..


Maan settled her in the car and took her to the doctor…. The doctor told that she is fine but she need to take care from stress……. And from there he takes her home…… Geet was avoiding Maan’s look and Maan was enjoying her restlessness……..


As soon as they reached home Geet refused to come out so Maan again went to carry her in his arms but before he could pick her up she pushed him and went inside the house………



Maan went to her room where she was standing…


Maan: You take rest… If you need anything let me know……


Geet: I am fine…. And then she says You don’t have to go to office……..


Maan: No….. I am on leave till you become perfectly fine………


Geet: But I am fine because of me you don’t have to take leave……


Maan: I have taken leave for myself as I want to take care of you……


Saying this he went away from there and Geet was stunned with his behavior……



Precap: Geet (smirk smile): I am only interested in money and nothing else…… 

No comments: