Wednesday 3 October 2012

FF - Pride and Prejudice - Part 50


PART – 50

After all left to KM Geet and Raj were sitting in her room and Raj was teasing her as now she will be getting married……

Raj: Now you will become busy so you will forget us……..

Geet: Shut Up Raj how I can forget you….. You were the only one who had helped me when no one was there with me….. I will miss you all yaar……

Raj: Hey why have you become so emotional yaar….. acha let us talk to Dad….. He has already called us twice…..

Geet: Stupid……. And you are telling me now………

She takes the phone and start calling Shivam……

Geet: Hello uncle……

Shivam: Geet beta….. how are you and congratulation………

Geet: Thank you uncle….

Shivam: Tum to apne uncle ko bhul hi gayi hai na…….

Geet: No No uncle how can I ever forget you……… and yes uncle when are you coming to India and yes I am not going to listen to anything that I have work and everything you are coming and that is final………..

Shivam: Beta I will be coming infact I have already booked the ticket to come to India……. Acha beta take care I will keep the phone now…….

Geet: Ji uncle I am waiting for you…….

Later at night Geet spoke to her parents and chachu and Chachi….. They all were very happy as Geet was with them……..


Papaji: Geet beta…….. We are once again very very sorry for whatever we have done with you…….. Please….

Geet stopped him from saying further and said: Now that everything is fine I don’t want remember anything about our past……… Please Papaji can we all not be the one we were before……..

They had tears in their eyes and Papaji just hugged her…….

Chachi: Chalo Chalo dinner time………

Geet was super excited and went near the dinner table and was happy to see the things kept on the table…….

Geet: Wow….. everything is of my favorite…….

Raj: This is not fair Chachi…… What about me…….

Chachi and Mummy: Beta you favorite is also there……. And gave favorite things of Raj……….

They all had their dinner with laughing and enjoying………… Chachu just could not stop his tears………

Geet: What happen Chachu???

Chachu: Nothing beta……. After such a long time we all are having dinner with peaceful and like before…… We all missed you beta………

Geet went and hugged him………

Their emotions were disturbed by a phone call…….. Papaji went and received the call………… The call was from Savitri and told that she has spoken with Panditji and marriage date is fixed after 1 month……..


Papaji: So soon………..

Savitri: Ha that is the only date available at present and we want to bring our bahu as soon as possible……….

Papaji: Ji, I will start the preparation………

After keeping the phone Papaji announces the date of marriage and after teasing little they all retire to their respective room……….


Geet was really very happy and thinking about Maan when she received call from Maan…….. Looking at the caller id Geet became very happy and picked up the phone quickly……..


Geet: Maan…….

Maan: So mujhe hi yaad kiya ja raha tha na……….

Geet (innocently): Nahi to…… who told you????

Maan: Oh really….. Why don’t you say that you were missing me…….

Geet: But I was not…….

Maan: Theek hai then I am keeping the phone when you were not missing me…..

Geet: No No…… Actually I was………. I really want to meet you……… I want to hug you…… I want to be in your arms…..

Maan: Then who is stopping you from doing that………..

Geet gets shocked and drop the phone from her phone seeing Maan standing near the door…….

Geet: Maan…….. what are you doing here???

Maan comes inside the room and closes the door……….: Don’t scream…… Everyone in the house will wake up………

Geet: But how did you come inside that to through door…… Generally in films hero comes to meet the heroine from window then how did you come from door……. And as far as I know I had close the door……

Maan just came and gave a peck on her lips: How much do you talk Geet…..

Geet: Maan…… Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap…….

Maan holding her tightly with her waist: What am I doing??? I have full right to do anything to my would be wife……. And who are you to stop me…….

Geet got shy and looked down……

Maan: Geet….

Geet: Hmmm……..

Maan: I want to eat you alive…….

Geet got a naughty idea in her mind…. She pushed away Maan: Maan you know you cannot come this way to my room before marriage….. I think you should go……….if anyone sees then it will be a big problem…….

Maan tries to come near and hold her again but Geet just moves back….

Maan: No one will come as Raj will take care…….

Geet: Oh so you took support of Raj to come into my room……..But how did you come to my room……….

Maan was getting irritated now and hold Geet and they both lose their balance and fall on the bed…… Maan on top of Geet……

Maan start nuzzling near Geet’s neck……: Hmmm so what were you saying???

Geet: Maannnn…. Please koi ajayega………

Maan: Everyone is sleeping………. You were missing me so much and I came to meet you and how are you behaving with me…….

Geet gave an angry glare and made all attempts to make Maan get up from her but was all in vain…….: As if I was only missing you were not missing me at all….. Get up I want to sleep………

Maan: Who is stopping you from sleeping…. You may sleep…… and anyway you should thank me that I am giving you practice because after marriage to…….

Geet just hides herself in his chest and Maan hugs her tightly……

They remain in each other’s arm for some time……… Maan leaves from their thanking Raj……..

The morning sunrays brought the smile on her face…. She remembered the time spend at night with Maan…… The smile was genuinely reaching her eyes……

While she has just opened her eyes she saw her mother sitting in front of her…… She went and slept in her lap holding her waist……. And her Mom was just caressing her hair……

He mom had tears in her eyes and the drop fall on her cheeks…….. She opened her eyes and saw her mother hiding her tears by wiping it……

Geet: Mummy…. Why this tears……

Mummy just nods her head in no: these tears are of happiness……..  Geet……

Geet knew what her mother would say but before that Geet got up and said: Mummy just forget everything and yes I want to eat breakfast made by you…….

While they were having breakfast Annie, Meera along with Savitri landed up at Geet’s place………. All were shocked to see them all of a sudden……..

Before they could say or ask anything Savitri said: We have come to take our daughter in law for a shopping……. If you all give us permission………..

Geet: But shopping??? ……..

Aniee: I think you have forgotten that you are getting married and for that you have to do shopping……….

Meera: And yes you are on official leave till your marriage…..

Raj: No No not till marriage………

Geet: Ya Raj I cannot take leave as you know we need complete the project……

Raj: Oyee hello listen before you say…… I mean you are on leave not only till your marriage but till you return from your honeymoon……. And I have no idea how long Maan is going to take you for honeymoon…… I am sure after honeymoon also you wont be in a position to leave home soon as he is not going……

Geet: Just shut up and runs away from there to get ready…………..

And others start laughing………

Precap: Shopping all alone…….. No that is not possible……..









No comments: