Saturday 6 October 2012

SS - Heart of The Sea - Part 32


PART - 32


Days started passing by and each day Maan would do something which Geet never expected from him………

Geet was pacing in her room thinking something (self talk): What is wrong with Maan sir….. Why he is behaving in such a manner…… I have never seen him in this manner……..


But her thought process was broken when she heard a manly voice from behind which send shiver in her body……


Maan: You have not seen me yet Geet fully……..

Geet: Ji……

Maan walking towards her and Geet was moving backwards: Would you like to see me……..


Geet banged herself with the table behind was about to lose the balance when Maan caught her and whispered: Sambhal ke Geet…….. But don’t worry I am their to save you from all fall……..

Geet moved little away: Thank you………

Geet started moving but she could move completely


Maan: Where are you going???

Geet: Office

Maan: You have not had your breakfast….. You have that by that time I will get ready then we can leave together……

Geet: I am not hungry…….. I will go alone…. Thanks for the offer……..

Maan: You are not going alone…….

Geet: Why should I listen you…….. You are my boss in the office not at home….

Before she could say anything further……


Maan: Then what I am for you at home……….


Geet was just too shocked to say anything with what Maan said so she just decided to keep quite……..


Maan had a smile on his face: Bolo Geet……… Why are you quite……

Geet: Sir…. Please let me go……..

Maan: Where have I stop you…… You wait I will just get ready and come…… and yes eat something…….

Geet went down and waited for him to come……


Maan fully ready came down and saw Geet standing at the door….. He looked at the table the breakfast was untouched……


Maan nodded his head in denial (self talk): Kitni ziddi hai yeh ladki……. Palak would have forced her to eat but she would not listen to me……. Chalo Maan beta you will have to do something. Itne asani se manevali nahi hai…… Ab galti ki hai to sudharni to padegi hi……


Maan went near Geet who was lost in her thought……. Maan came near her and saw her lost…….


Maan: Geet……


Geet was all lost… She did not even realize that Maan was calling her…….


Maan called her again: Geet…….

Getting no response Maan put his hand on her shoulder and called her again…. Geet turned and looked at Maan with shock……


Geet just walked ahead and Maan followed her with surprise……….. She stood near the car……


Maan: Chale………


Geet nodded her head……. She was all lost….. Maan kept on looking at Geet and was thinking she was all fine few minutes back what happen to her suddenly…..


Geet was thinking what happen few minutes back……..


Flashback


Geet came down and was waiting for Maan when she received a call……..


Person: So Miss Geet how are you???


Geet: Who are you???


Person: That is not relevant……  I just called to tell you that stay away from Maan….. Otherwise Maan will be in problem…….


Geet: How dare you??? And waise bhi what do you think that I will be afraid all your dhamkis……..  I will do what I am here to do………

The tone in the Person’s voice changed

Person: What do you mean……… What are you here for???


Geet: Why should I tell you???


Person ( with a stern voice): Anyway I will find out…….




Flashback End


And she keeps the phone……….. After the phone was kept she was still thinking about the phone call……..


 The drive was complete silent... Maan was noticing her very careful....  Geet did not realise where they were heading... after sometime car came to a halt..
Maan: Geet chale...
That is when Geet realised that they were somewhere else...
Geet: where are we???? This is not our office...
Maan: ya I know...
Geet: Then what are we doing here... Is there some conference here………
Maan: Sshhhhh…… You will come to know yourself...

Geet: Listen sir...

Maan: no you will listen now... bohot manmani kar li tumne... Now no more....

He took her hand and started walking inside....

It was a beautiful restaurant. .. The manager headed them to the place reserve for two...After being a seated....

Geet: why are we here??

Maan: To play…..

Geet just got angry at the sarcastic comment made by Maan. She just pouted her lips.... Maan just could not control his smile which automatically came on his face... Geet noticed that....

Geet: What is there to smile...ek to khud hi sarcastic comment Karte hai and then he is laughing...
Maan: Tumne sawal hi aisa kiya tha…. If it is a restaurant then obviously we would be here to eat….. Anyways what will you have???
Geet: I don't want anything....
Maan: I have no problem waiting for the whole day here....I will cancel all the meeting but will not move from here till you have something...so the choice is yours.... Would you like to wait for the whole day with me... and waiting with you would be like a treasure to me……..
Geet was totally surprised to see this side of Maan who was very caring...she just kept on looking him for a while..
Geet (self talk): Mai inko kaise dhoka de sakti hu...
Maan: Geet you can see me after wards...let us order something....
Geet just don't know where to look...
They place the order
 Geet was quietly having food and Maan was watching Geet carefully…… After sometime

Maan: Geet…… What is the matter??? I am seeing you something is bothering you??? What is that???


Geet: Nothing……..

Maan (with seriousness): I know Geet….. you are very much hurted with my words…. But believe me Geet it was only my anger….. I never intended to hurt you at any cost…….. I am really very sorry for whatever I said….. I am still feeling guilty……..

Geet: Nahi sir….. Please I can understand…… Sir I think……

Maan: Geet sir only in office not outside….. We can be friends right.

He forwards his hand ahead….. friends…

Geet just smile and forwards her hands and they have a handshake….

Geet was at her bubbly self…… She was talking non stop….. and Maan was just enjoying her talk……..

Maan (self thought): Geet I know what are you upto…. I am also aware what is going on in your mind……


His thought process was broken by a phone call…….. Geet saw the caller and excused herself saying: I think we should go……..


Maan: You wait near the car and attend the call. I will pay the bill and come………


Geet went and was speaking on the phone…….. Maan could see the changing expression on Geet’s face……


He paid the bill and made his way towards where Geet was standing…

Geet was talking on the phone with her back towards Maan……..

Person: Oh so you are interested in him…… You love him every much…….

Geet (smirk smile): I am only interested in money and nothing else……

Person: Oh really……..

Geet: Yes…. You will see it soon………. Anyways I need to keep the phone…..


Geet keeps the phone and turns and is shocked to see Maan standing with his hand folded and looking at her……


Precap: ????


No comments: