Monday 15 October 2012

OS - Unconditional Love - Part 1


OS – Unconditional Love – Part 1


The beautiful morning was blowing at its peak…. In this beautiful morning one beautiful girl was sleeping and was seeing sweet dreams…….

Someone enter her room with complete silent not to disturb her at all……

He looked at her lovingly and some idea popped in his mind……

He screamed at top of his voice in her ears: Hey Motiiiiiii Utt……….. Kitna soyegi………

She got with a jerk and screamed: Who is there who is there…….

He looked at her and started laughing loudly uncontrollable…… She looked at him and with an angry face and threw a pillow on him and said: You jerk……. How dare you do this??? Stupid, Idiot………

Guy: Now that you were sleeping so peacefully how could I allow you yaar……. Ab itne sallo se aise hi to hi utha tu tujhe whenever I come back from a tour……

The girl just goes and hugs him: Maan…… I missed you so much….. And by the way you were going to come tomorrow right then what are you doing now………

Maan Khurana a successful businessman, a handsome, smart and intelligent person……. He took over the business after his father retirement …… The youngest business entrepreneur….. His one look can kill many girls….He was the younger son in the family and has elder brother Dev and Bhabhi Meera……..  Dev is a famous surgeon and Meera is famous Architect working in KC


Maan: Happy Birthday Geet…….. How can I miss my best friend’s birthday…… And by the way everyone was aware of my coming today except you…… Even I missed you so much you know………


Geet Handa a beautiful, jovial girl….. A doctor by her profession….. She is very passionate about her profession…… She is most loved person by everyone……..  She was the heart of both the families…… She is real gem of the family


Maan and Geet are childhood friends and best friend…….. Their parents are friends more like a family to each other and both of them fathers were business partners….. They would be always together whether it happiness or sadness…. They all were always together…..  They stay at nearby place………


Geet: Thanks Maan…… Oh to this was your entire plan…….. That is the reason no one wished me…… and I was wondering why no one wished me…… By the way how much did you missed me…….. Do you know you are coming after 6 months……..


Maan: Ya finally I am back after completing my project…….. And your second question……… How much did I miss you…… Who kya hai na waha I had no one to do my work so it was obvious that I will miss you otherwise…..


Geet: Getttt Loss…… You missed me for your work……. Out of my room……. Mumma……..


Geet’s and Maan’s Mumma comes running to her room…..


Geet goes and hugs Maan’s mom: Badi Maa see this rascal……. How is he talking to me………


Maan’s Mom: Maan what is this??? On her birthday you are teasing her……


Hearing her loud scream rest of the family member also came to her room…… Father of Maan and Geet, Dev and Meera………


All together: Happy Birthday Geet……..

Geet looked at all and hugged each one and said thank you to all……… and did not looked at Maan at all……..


Geet’s mom: Geet…… thank Maan also…….

Geet: Maa I am not going to talk to him……. He came today after such a long time and you know how he woke me………

Maan was laughing remembering the incident……..

Geet: See see…… still he is laughing and by the way Mr. Maan the famous business man where is my gift……..

Maan: Gift for what??? You never gave me any gift for my birthday…… Anyways first go and have bath…….  Waise bhi you have not had your bath and……

Geet just move inside washroom stumping her foot….. Maan moves out along with Meera and Dev……


Dev and Meera: How much do you tease her Maan………

Maan: Bhabhi maza ata hai use chedne mai……. If I don’t tease her whom will I tease….. She is my best friend…….


Meera: Maan……. You will not improve at all………….


The time just start passing…….. Geet all ready comes down and was about to leave for the hospital………
  
Maan’s Dad: Beta where are you going??? I thought you will take leave today….


Geet: No Bade Papa…. I cannot be on leave…….. I am a Doctor how can I take off….. But I will be at home soon and then we can party……


Dev: Geet come we will go together I am also going to hospital……. And Meera come I will drop you to office


Geet: Ji Bhai……..



Geet and Dev leave for hospital and Meera leave for KC and Maan and both the parents gets busy talking……… and Maan explaining Dad and Papa about the project which he completed…….

Maan: Papa (That is what he calls Geet’s dad) why don’t we arrange a party for Geet…..


Papa: We have already done that….. But the only thing is how do we bring her there……


Dad: Aare now that Maan is here he will bring her….. What say Maan…. Ya why not sure……


On the other side Geet was very happy and the happiness could be clearly be seen on her face…..  Dev notices the happiness on her face and signals Meera……


Meera: So Geet you are loking very happy today……


Geet (with fake serious tone): Bhabhi that to I always look…… and why not today is my birthday……


Meera: Oh so is it only for the birthday or something else………


Geet: What something else……


Dev: Geet you can hide it from everyone but not from us….. We can see in your eyes how much you are in love with Maan…..


Geet (stammering): Bhai he is only my best friend……..


Meera: Ohh really…… Geet why are you hiding it from us…….. Go and tell him how much you have missed him and also how much you love him…… crazy girl….. You are talking as if we don’t know……..


Dev: Geet we also know that you talk to Maan’s photo every night before going to sleep…… And by the way don’t say no because Meera has already seen you doing that……


Meera: Acha Geet tell me Yeh pyaar hua kaise…….

Geet: Bhabhi…. Please……..

Dev: Meera stop it yaar….. how much will you tease her…… By the way Geet….. Bata na….. Yeh dosti pyaar mai kaise badal gayi……..


Meera: Ha Ha please……..


Geet: I seriously don’t know….. how all this happened…. When he went away this time I started missing him a lot….. whenever he use to call I use to feel very special……….  Pata nahi chala kab mai use pyaar kar baiti…….


Meera: Oh Ho……. Pata hi nahi chala….. now just tell him fast samji…… chalo byee my destination has come………. And give kiss on Geet’s cheeks and says Happy Birthday dear once again and enjoy your day and ha come home fast….


Geet: Ji Bhabhi….


Days just passed by and Geet was busy in her work when she received a message from Maan saying that kya birthday ke din itna kaam kar rahi ho….. And by the way Finish your work early I am coming to pick you at 6.00 p.m sharp… And I want to talk you something …….  I want to say something which is there in my heart….. Bye…….


Geet got lost in deep thought thinking what Maan have to talk to her in private…… Kahi Maan also…… (She gets shy thinking about it)……. It will be my best birthday Wow Maan I Love you so much and I will also say my heart to you today……


Geet became all excited about meeting and talking to Maan……..

It was finally evening and Geet phone buzz and she took it in one ring…..


Geet: Maan I am coming how many miscall will you give…… Just wait…….


Maan: Come fast……. Kitna time lagati hai yaar…..

She went and saw Maan and went and hug him…….


Geet: So saddu you came to pick me ha…. By the way you have still not given my gift……..


Maan: Chal we will go and buy something for you whatever you like…….


Geet: Kya baat hai Mr. Khurana….. You are taking me for shopping that too to buy my gift….. You have change after going to London for 6 months…….. I think you should go frequently………


Maan: Very funny…….. Acha I need to talk to you something…… He puts her hand around her shoulder and says: Let us go to some restaurant……….


Geet just nods her head…….


They went to good restaurant and was eating…..


Maan hand over a beautiful chain to her: Happy Birthday my best friend…….


Geet gets up from the seat and hugs him and says: This is so beautiful…… Thank you so much Maan……. You are such a sweet heart…….. Maan I need to tell you something……….


Maan: Geet…….. you are my best friend and we don’t hide anything from each other right…..


Geet: Ya so…….


Maan: Geet actually I want to tell you that….. I mean I feel that I am in Love…. I feel that I like her


Geet was all shy and was looking down and Maan was lost so much was not able to see her face…….

Maan: I feel that I have some feeling for Riya…. I met her in London……..  But I am not sure whether she also thinks the same……..


Geet just kept on looking at him……. Tears formed in her eyes but she looked down and wiped her tears before Maan could see it…………


Maan saw Geet lost somewhere: Geet you are listening to me or not….


Geet (trying to put brave face): Ha Maan……..  I am listening…… You are telling me now…… Why did you not tell me before………. And you are telling that I am your best friend…… And by the way do you feel or are you serious…….


Maan told her how he met her and fall for her….. and also told her that Riya is in here………: Geet I need your favour…….. If everything gets set you will have to help me in convincing everyone at home……..


Geet just nods her head (controlling her tears): aare I am your best friend if I don’t help who will help…… But have you told her or not….


Maan: No yaar……… not yet…….  I don’t know how should I tell her…….. Give me some idea….


Geet: Buddu see girls like everything to be dreamy…………. You know make some special arrangement for her and then propose her…… I am sure she will say yes……. Waise bhi you are my friend so meri bhi to izzazt ka sawal hai……


Maan hugs her: If you were not there what would have I done……


Geet: Chal now enough of your drama……  By the way for helping you Meri ek sharat hai………


Maan: What???


Geet: Look at your face you look so scared…… aare stupid……… How will I help you when I only don’t know her……. I will have to meet her na……


Maan: Geet…….. She is on her way…….. He looks here and there and says: See here is she…….

Maan goes and hugs Riya and introduces her to Geet……… They have a little talk and moves out……. Geet noticed how much Maan and Riya were close to each other……… She believes that Riya also has some feeling for Maan…..


Geet: Ok you both continue I will move…….

Maan: Oye….. where…… We all are going home…….. There is something there for you at home and by the way it is your birthday and you think that I will leave you so easily………

They all head to go home………. As soon as they reach home and everyone was waiting for Geet……. They had arrange a small party…….  Everyone wished her again and gave her some gift……..  After they were done with party and now only family members were there…….  They all had noticed Riya but were quite as many guest were there………. But as soon as they left……..


Maan’s dad: Who is this girl Maan???


Maan looked at Geet and Geet just nodded her head saying to talk to them…..


Maan: Dad, She is Riya……. She is my friend….


They all nod their head…….


Dev and Meera noticed the change in Geet’s face….  They feel that something is wrong… They were about to say something but Geet saw and signaled them not to say anything………


Time started passing by Geet started helping Maan to bring Maan and Riya together……  Geet would insist Riya to come everywhere which was not gone unnoticed by Dev and Meera……. Dev and Meera tried telling Geet that what is she doing??? She herself is giving her love to someone……. And Geet would say that for her Maan’s happiness is much important than anything…….  Riya was also liking closeness with everyone in the home…….. Riya had somewhere having a feeling that Geet loves Maan but was not sure…….


Maan’s parents had developed some doubt so they finally decided to ask Maan about it……


Maan told them he is liking her but has not told her anything yet………

Geet was also present their and support him by saying that Riya is nice girl and she will be a good daughter in law……..

After much of convince Maan’s parents finally agreed to meet Riya’s parents but only after they would be convince that she will be a good daughter in law……

Dev was somewhere not liking all this…….
 
Dev wanted to meet Geet but Geet said with her eyes that she is fine and Meera saw that told Dev that they should also go……… Half heartedly Dev left from there…..


Maan messaged her saying that she is the best ever friend he has……. She is everything for him………… Thank you for all the help she has done……

Time started passing

Maan was very happy………. The happiness could be seen on his face…..  Geet got involved in hospital…….. She would keep herself busy from morning and come late night….. Seeing working her so much everyone got really scared but she would say it is her duty to take care of her patients……..

She would cry silently but never showed it on her face…… She was infact happy to see Maan happy………..  But Maan had still not propose her and Geet kept on telling him to do that…….


It was one night when everyone was sitting for dinner when Geet came down with her bag ready to go………


Everyone was shocked to see her with a bag and Maan immediately went to her and ask…….


Maan: Geet where are you going???


Geet looked at Dev and Meera and then looked at all: Who Mai……


Maan hold her from the shoulder and shake her: Geet bolo……


Geet (controlling her tears): I am going for an assignment to a village……


Maan: What?? For how many days???


Geet: May be for 2 years…..

Maan gives an angry glare to Geet: Have you gone mad Geet……  and the looks at Dev: Bahi what is Geet saying……


Dev: Yes Maan she is right…. She will have to leave by early morning…….  And at present they all have to meet at the hospital……..


Geet’s parents and Maan’s parents: Geet you never told us about it….. And you are going for 2 years……… Have you ever imagined how we will leave without you…….


Geet: It all happened very suddenly so I just could not say it to anyone and aare aap log to aise behave kar rahe ho jaise I am going permanently…….


Maan: Geeetttttttttttttttt…………..

Geet: Maan you also went away leaving me……..

Maan: Yes for 6 months and you are leaving me for 2 years….. How am I going to live…….

Geet: Relax Maan…… and waise bhi now that Riya has come I am sure she will take away my place very soon and then you all will forget me completely……


Geet went and hug Riya who was seeing at everyone: Riya Mai sabko tumhare bharose chod ke ja rahi hu……….


Riya hugged her in return: Why are you going??? I can never take your place……


Geet: Because I am a doctor and people over there need me….. You are so nice that I am sure……..



Maan got furious and stop her in between: Geet enough……. There are many doctors who can go why only you??? And no one can ever take your place……. Waise to tum mujhse puche bina koi faisala nahi leti thi aur aaj you took such a big decision….. If I don’t answer you sir kha jati thi……… and what happened to you…… Why are you leaving us and going???


Geet hugged him: Maan I will miss you yaar……..


Maan: I will miss you too………. Please don’t go………


Dev: Come I will drop you to the hospital where others are also waiting……


Meera: I will also come………


Maan: No Bhai I will drop her………


Parents also said that they are also coming……..

Geet: Ji Nahi……. No one is coming….. I will go myself……….


Dev and Meera: Yes Geet is right………. We will drop her to hospital and Maan you drop Riya to her home……..


Geet took blessing from all the elders and hugged for the last time to Maan and Riya……….

Maan had tears in his eyes so did Geet….. Why not Maan was losing his best friend…… He was still wondering what has happened so suddenly that Geet decided to go away from everyone without even telling anyone… Forget anyone not even him……… He was her best friend….. They shared everything then why did she hide this from him………


Dev and Meera went and drop her to hospital…….


Meera (crying): Geet…… We will really miss you…….. I know why you are going away……. You are helping Maan to win over Riya…….. I am not saying that Riya is bad girl….. She is really a very sweet girl but we are not even sure that there is just an infatuation or love……..  I am still telling you……..


Geet (crying): No Bhabhi I can never do that…….. I loved Maan but I never expected anything from him……  I helped him and will always keep on helping him…… My Love for him is Unconditional…….  And will always remain Unconditional…….  














No comments: