Wednesday 17 October 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 33


PART - 33

Geet keeps the phone and turns and is shocked to see Maan standing with his hand folded and looking at her……

Geet almost drop the phone from her hand…. Maan looked at her and bend to pick up the phone…….. While picking up the phone both of their hands touched each other…. Geet removed the hand with a jerk……


Maan took the phone and gave it to Geet…… Geet looked everywhere except Maan……

Geet (self thought): Kahi Maan sir ne sab sun to nahi liya…..

But her thought was broken by Maan’s voice

Maan: Geet Chale…. Where are you lost???

Geet: Ha……

Maan: Lets go……

Geet just nods her head and start walking (self talk): Thank god he did not hear anything……


The office was as usual for both of them….. Maan would call Geet for some reason or other and Geet would try avoiding Maan thinking what he upto…is. Why is he so much concern….. But Geet could not go away from Maan…….. Maan very much wanted her to be in his arms…….. He wanted her to tell that she is not alone and I will always remain with you but waiting for a perfect opportunity………


Days started passing by…..


It was a Sunday morning …… So everyone has a relax day………


Palak: Geet let us plan an outing today……..


Geet: Nahi Palak…… I have something important thing to do…. So you all go…..


Palak: What is this Geet??? I have been noticing you last many days….. You don’t talk or mingle with us……..


Geet: Nahi Palak aisi koi baat nahi hai……..


Palak: Ya I can see that..... You are always at yourself….. Forget Adi and Maan Bhai…… You don’t even talk to me nicely…… I know whatever Maan Bhai said that was not…..


Geet stopped her from saying further and said: Palak please don’t….. I have forgotten that………


Maan who was hearing all the conversation said: Then what is bothering you Geet….. 


Geet: I said nothing……


She walks away from there……..


Palak: What is wrong with this girl…… I don’t understand at all……


Maan: Don’t worry Palak…. She will be fine soon…..


Palak: Everything is fine na Bhai…..


Adi who had come from out: Don’t worry Palak everything is fine…… By the way what is the plan for today……..


Palak: I thought we will go for outing but Geet ne to mana kar diya…… But I have some thing to buy……… so I will go……..


Adi: Ok then I will also come…. Anyway I am getting bored…… What about you Maan……


Maan: No yaar you take Palak with you….. I will stay here waise bhi Geet will be alone……


Palak and Adi (with smirk smile): Oye hoyiiiii……


Palak: By the way Bhai when are you going to make her my Bhabhi…..


Maan: Very soon…… Now go fast and come fast……


After Palak and Adi leaves…. Maan was passing to go his room when he saw Geet pacing from one place to other……. Maan went to her room…..


While coming back Geet just banged with Maan and she fall on his broad chest and Maan holded her by her waist…….. They both were staring at each other…….. 


Maan’s hand automatically started moving on her back and Geet could feel the sensation developing in her……  Geet closed her eyes feeling him….. Maan’s one hand was moving back while other came on her face and his long fingers started moving from her forehead to her cheeks and it halted at her lips…….. Maan was just admiring the beauty in front of her…… He was just craving to take her…….. He touched his finger on her lips and Geet shivered at his touch….. Maan could very well see his effect on her……..

But their moment was broken by the phone call……..


Geet and Maan came out of the trance and Geet just turned around not knowing what to say or do…….. She was breathing hard…….. She was trying to calm her heart beats and so was Maan……..



To break the silence Maan finally spoke

Maan: Geet I think it is your phone……

Geet without even looking at Maan picked up the phone not knowing from whom the phone is……..


But the expression on her face changed as the other person spoke something to her……… She just said it aloud without even realising that Maan was still there…….. and Maan was watching her every single expression……

(only one side conversation)

Geet (still on phone): Why will I even do that……… 


Person: ……….


Geet:. Infact I also want what you all want……..


Person: ………….


Geet (shocked): I am saying the truth…….


Maan realizes and takes the phone from her hand…….. At that time Geet realizes that Maan was still there and what has he blurted out…….. Maan gives an angry glare to Geet but takes the phone and says…..


Maan: So Mr. Rohan your game is over now……..


Geet was shocked to hear the name……… and says: Rohan….. our client…. and I thought……


Maan: What did you thought Rohan that you can change your voice and talk….. And by the way your fiancé is already in jail……..


Rohan: Mr. Maan Singh Khurana…… you have not done this proper….. How can you arrest my fiancé…….


Maan: She is being arrested for murdering by best friend, my brother and yes I think you will also be soon with her…… to give her company…..


He was about to keep the phone when he heard Rohan speaking……


Rohan: I will not leave you or that Geet just see………


Maan: Dare you say Geet’s name from your mouth and if you do anything to her then time will say it……..


He keeps the phone down and looks at Geet with anger…..

Geet just looks down……


Maan held her from shoulder: What do you think you were doing Geet??? Ha……


Geet: who I was only bothered for you so thought of playing with them….


Maan: Risking with your own life……..


Geet: But how did you came to know……


Adi and Palak were back by that time and heard Maan’s scream and rush to them……..


Adi: I will tell you…..


Palak: What is all this happening???


Adi: From the day you came to know what Pari has done to Dev we have already appointed police personnel behind her….. We were in the impression that only she was involved in it……Everything was going on as per plan but one day we got a shock when the police person called us and told that our one of the office member who is generally with you was found talking to Pari……. After the police person told us that you were playing with Pari to tell her the truth……. Police had already heard a conversation between you and Pari where you had said that you are only interested in money and nothing else and when Pari started telling you how she only wants to get marry with Maan and then will kill him so that the entire empire will then belong to her……..  and you had recorded the whole statement…..  The way you recorded everything without her knowledge and was about to expose her but biggest mistake which happened from you was that you were not able to recognise the voice of a person who was giving you a call and you always thought that it was from Pari….. It was from Rohan who was supporting Pari in all this but there was no solid proof against it and worst part was that Rohan had known that you are playing with them as that recording came in his hand……  And from that day Maan or me were always there with you…..  


Geet and Palak were just looking at what was happening before them…. Geet finally spoke……


Geet: So you were aware of all the phone call…… You had heard the conversation that day also…..


Maan: Yes I had heard the conversation that day also outside the hotel but I pretended that I have not heard anything……


While they were talking Maan receives the call from Inspector……


Maan: Yes Inspector……..


Inspector: Mr. Khurana we have arrested Pari at present and we will also try to find out the recording which Miss Geet has recorded….. and yes one more thing you will have to be careful as well as Geet as still Rohan is out of our reach……..


Maan: Yes Inspector we will be careful……..


He keeps the phone and turns to Geet…….. Geet gulps the saliva seeing anger in his eyes and then she turns to Palak pleading from her eyes to help…..


Palak: Don’t even look at me Geet… I am not going to save you from Bhai…… And you did not even feel it necessary to tell me……..


Geet: I was going to tell you…..


Palak: When??? After something…… and see now also not saying anything….


She just left the sentence half……..


Geet: Palak…. I had a doubt about Pari so I started making friendship with her and when I was sure that I was able to gain her confidence I presumed to talk on phone when she was around me saying that once Maan sir is in my control then I will see to it that I get all the money and my plan worked Pari heard it and came and slowly and steadily told me that she can help me in this plan but I pretended to be shock saying that has she heard all my conversation to which she replied it in positive and I tried telling her not tell anyone….. She instantly replied that she wont tell anyone but I will have to help her and will have to share the money… That was the condition…… My plan was working perfectly fine and I use to get calls but always thought as Pari I never imagined that Rohan was equally involved in it and would call me making Pari’s voice…….. I met her and recorded whatever she said and was about to give it to police….


Maan: But you forgot Geet that they were equally smart and Rohan had seen you recording everything and he took an opportunity and took the recording CD out of you bag……..


Maan continues: Have you realised Geet with how much risk you were playing with and still the risk is not over…….. How can you do this……..


Geet: I was worried about you from the day I heard that they want to kill you…. And so….


Maan: And so you decided to play with your own life ha……….


Geet (slowly): You don’t have to worry about me……..


Maan (angry tone): Ohh ya….. Sab ki tension and fikar karne ki zimmadari tumne hi le li hai na……. Have you ever thought what would have happen if something would have happened to you……


Geet: I had only one thing in my mind…….. and I told you, you don’t have to worry about me…..


Maan now looses his temper: Ha why not??? You only think about yourself….. Why do you have to bother what would have happened to Adi who treats you as his younger sister, Palak, you call her your best friend and I……. What about me Geet??? You never thought about me…… hai na…. Tumne socha how would I have lived…… You kept on doing what you wanted to do….. But never thought about anyone at home……


Geet( crying): It is not like that….. If I would have thought only about myself I would have never done all this…….. I am sorry I should have not interfered ……

Maan did not allowed her to complete (still angry): But you have already entered in our life Geet and why are you not realising that I love you….. If something would have happened to you I would have ….……

He left the sentence half and walked away from there


Geet was shocked to hear that revelation all of a sudden ……



Precap:







No comments: