Wednesday 31 October 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 34


PART - 34


Maan did not allowed her to complete (still angry): But you have already entered in our life Geet and why are you not realising that I love you….. If something would have happened to you I would have ….……

He left the sentence half and walked away from there


Geet was shocked to hear that revelation all of a sudden ……She was not able to believe her ears of what she just heard...

Adi went behind Maan while Palak went near Geet..

Palak: Geet....

Geet just look at her....

Palak: You did not even tell me anything.....

Geet: I did not want to.......

Palak did not let her complete the sentence and said: I know you did for Bhai....

Geet: he is very angry on me hai na.... I did not want to hurt him...

Palak: now you will have to manofy him and waise bhi gusse mai he said that he loves you...

Geet: but ....

Palak: Ab leave this ifs and but and now go and talk to him and apne dil ki baat bhi kar de....

Geet: No No I am not going to say anything…. I am very scared…..


Palak just nods her head in denial: Acha atleast you will talk to him or who bhi nahi………


Geet: Ha I will have to talk to him….. He must be very angry on me…… I was only trying to find the truth….. But how do I face him after whatever happen………Tu help kar na……..

Palak: ji nahi...now you will have to go and talk to him..... I am going bye.....

On the other side Maan was talking to Adi....

Maan: I should have not screamed on her so much.....why can't I control my anger....

Adi: Maan relax now in anger only tumne apne dil ki baat keh to di……

Maan: I was really worried for her yaar… who samjati kyu nahi hai….. I seriously love her……


Adi: Ha uska ek namuna to humhe dekhne mil hi gaya……Acha now sleep I will also leave……..


Adi came out of the room……… and Maan started thinking about what he just said to Geet…… He wanted it to be in a very different manner but the fear of loosing her made him say those 3 beautiful words all of a sudden…….. He was thinking about how Geet would react to it…… He knew that Geet also loves him but now the task in front of him was to make it say from her mouth…..  He had a smirk smile on his face…..


Maan (self talk): Ab kab tak bhagogi mujhse Geet….. Let’s see……


His thought process was broken by a knock on the door……


Maan turned and saw Geet standing with her head down and playing with her corner of the dupatta….


Maan was curiously looking at her……


Maan: Ha Geet bolo…….


Geet entered the room and was standing without looking at him…..


Both were standing at the place for some time and Maan broke the silence……..


Maan: How long are we going to stand like this………. My legs are paining….. You came here to stand as a punishment………


Geet: Who I wanted to say something……


Maan started moving further with that look of desire in his eyes and Geet started moving back…… She bang herself with the door and door got close……..

Maan put his both hands to block her way….. Geet was just not being able to look at his eyes………

Maan (huskily): Hmm bolo what do you want to say……

Geet: Who Who…. The words were getting stuck in her mouth seeing Maan so close to her……


Maan: Who kya Geet……..


Geet took a heavy breath and closed her eyes and said: I am sorry sir………


Seeing no reply Geet opened her eyes and saw Maan looking at her……


Maan: Sorry???


Geet: I just wanted to help you…….


Maan moved very close to her and very huskily asked: Why…..


Geet’s words were getting stuck in her throat and was just looking down……


Maan put his hand on her arms: Bolo Geet why did you do that for me…


Geet closed her eyes and tried saying: Because I……


Maan: I what???


Geet: Mujhe jana hai…..


Maan: Not before you answer me……… Why did you take such a big risk…..


Geet quickly answered: Who aap mere sir ho na and you helped me so many times so I was only trying to find out the truth……


Maan: Ohhhh so you did only because I am your sir and I helped you……


Geet: Ha….. Who I cannot see you in trouble na


Maan: Why you cannot see me in trouble Geet….. You want me answer that ….. and just imagine if something would have happen to you then what would have happen to me……… I would have die……



Geet immediately put her palm on his mouth and tears form in her eyes…..: Please Maan sir aise mat boliye….. I would have never let you happen anything……..



Maan kissed her palm and shiver ran through her body……She immediately tried to remove her hand but Maan hold it and brought her closer which made her fall on her chest……..


Maan immediately put his one hand on her waist: Geet I wont leave you until you tell me the reason and I don’t mind standing this way……..


Geet: Please sir let me go……


Maan: Tum jitni bhi koshish kar lo Geet tumhe aaj apne dil ki baat to kehne hi padegi........ If you can say it when you were drunk I am sure you can say it now when I have already told how much I love you……


Geet was just shocked and kept looking at him where Maan gave a smirk smile and said: Yes Geet you had told me when you were by mistakenly got drunk……


Geet: Sir……


Maan bought her so close that his breath was falling on her face: Gee tab yeh sir mat bolo….. I want to hear my name from your mouth……..


Geet just nodded her head in denial……


Maan: Theek hai…… He started moving his face close to her lips and Geet just got scared of what he was trying to do and a whisper came out of her mouth: Maan…….


Maan: Hmm……


Geet just got shy and looked down……..: Please let me go……..


Maan left her and said: But only on one condition…….. Agar tumhe manjur ho to hi………


Geet gave a questioning look at him where Maan very huskily whispered in her ears: You will come with me for a date………


Geet: Date…… that to alone……..


Maan: Date pe to akele hi jate he and I am there na for you…… If you agree only then I will leave you or ha I have one more option……..

Geet: What option???


Maan: If you give me a kiss….. and that to here (pointing at his lips)


Geet: No I am ready to come with you for a date……….


Saying this Geet was about to move but Maan was far too smart he hold her wrist and brought her near………


Maan: I never said that I cannot kiss you………


He bend down and Geet closed her eyes with a expectation that he would kiss on her lips but instead he kissed her on her cheeks and Geet snapped open her eyes and looked at him……


Maan: What happen Geet……


Geet: Nothing……..


Maan: So someone was expecting something…….. I don’t have any problem to fulfil her demand……

Geet ran away from there with all shyness on her face……..


Geet went to her room and closed the door behind and slept on the bed and close her face with her palms……… She was breathing heavily


On the other side Maan smiled at her cute antics and just said: I Love her like crazily…….. I will make this date a very special date………

With the thought of been together they both were lost in each other dream in their respective room……..


Precap: A Romantic Date

No comments: