Thursday 1 November 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 27


PART - 27


Maan turns her round and puts his hand on her shoulder and says: aise nahi…. Thank you……..


He moves ahead towards her face and Geet was feeling his breath on her lips……..


They both were lost in each other….. Their lips were just going to each other…… But suddenly they felt water droplets falling on them…… They came back to their senses and Geet got all shy and went and stood inside a roof……..


Maan was looking at her and it started raining heavily……… He was busy enjoying the rain…… Geet was looking at him…….. The shirt was all stick to his body and could see the perfect shape…… The desire to touch him was arousing in her….. She was lost in looking at him…….. Her trance was broken by Maan……..


Maan: Geet…. It is such a beautiful rain…… What are you doing in that shade……Come out……..


Geet: No…….. you also come inside otherwise you will fall sick………


Maan: No I am not coming you come out or I will bring you out….. I always thought you love rain………


Geet: Maan please come inside……..


Maan went near her and brought her in the rain……..


Geet: We don’t have anything to change Maan….. and we are still on the party ground……..


Maan: Don’t worry madam…… I have booked a cottage behind this ground and then whispers for us……… now let us enjoy………


Maan moved his hands forward to Geet asking for a dance………. Geet gave her loving and Maan’s one hand on her waist…….. It was creating havoc in both of their bodies……… The simple dance just turned into a passionate one…….. The water was flowing and the couple was enjoying the closeness between them………


Both were just lost in each other eyes…… The passion, the desire can be seen in their eyes……..


The water droplets were falling from head, to her cheeks and got stuck on her lips…… The stop the dance and Maan brought her face near her and kissed the forehead as if drinking the water which was disturbing her…….. then came to her eyes…..then moved towards her cheeks…… He bite her cheeks making it more red….. A small moan escaped from her…… He came down and kissed the corner of her lips gently and the havoc which Maan was creating in Geet was becoming unbearable for her…….. Geet was holding Maan very tightly and by each passing moment the desire was increasing as well as the hold…… Maan looked at her and saw her eyes close and kept on looking at the angelic face in front of her……… He wanted to proceed but not without her permission….. He wanted to take their relation to new height but only after feeling that Geet is all ready…. He did not want to go ahead without knowing from her own mouth…..


Sensing that Maan is not proceeding Geet opened her eyes and saw that Maan was looking at her with full love……..


Maan (whispering): Geet….. I want to kiss you….. Will you give me that permission……… I know I had tried to force myself on you before but not now….. I want to feel you…… Will you allow me to………..


Geet did not allow him to complete the sentence and just came forward and kissed him……… Maan was stunned with her sudden behavior ……


Geet: I want to take our relation ahead Maan……  I Love you Maan……… I madly Love you……..


Hearing this Maan hugged her crazily and said: I LOVE YOU GEET….. I LOVE YOU…………. I have become crazy about you……… You don’t know how much I am happy today……… I don’t have any words to say…… I just want to feel you………


They both look at each other and then they came closer to each other….. Came much closer and they merge into one and their lips touch each other and struggle in gentle warmth, biting each other with their lips, their tongues playing in corners in each other mouth…… Geet’s hand went into his thick hair while Maan’s hand was holding Geet’s waist and was caressing her back…. The kiss started becoming more aggressive, aggression of love can be seen in their kiss…… The lips were bleeding, there was a pain but that pain was sweet…… They were tasting saliva of each other and had reached in the some other world……..



They broke the kiss after a long time due to the lack of breath…… The rain was pouring as if blessing the couple…… Geet was all shy and was avoiding the look of Maan…….. But she did not moved from the place…. She was still holding him and his hand was still on her waist…..


There was a thunder and lightening and Geet just got scared with a sudden noise and hugged him tightly………. Geet’ lips were touching the chest of Maan and was creating a havoc in him and on the other side Maan’s hand was moving from up to down on her back…….. Finally when Maan noticed that Geet is not even looking at him or talking…… Maan made an initiative……..



Maan: Geet if I stand this way in the rain for more time I am sure I will fall sick……….


Geet moved out of the hug and looked at him……..


Maan (huskily):  Geet you were to sweet more then a honey……..


Geet: Maan……


Maan: What Maan??? By the way I never knew that my wife is so bold……..


Geet hugs him as she was too shy……


Maan: Ab kya sharma rahi ho tab o nahi sharmayi and see you took out blood also from my lips ab ispe malam bhi to laga do……


Geet: Just shut up Maan………. Let us go home this rain is not stopping at all…… agar tum bimar pad gaye to…….. na baba na mai nahi seva karne wali………


Maan took her in his arms and started walking and said: acha but mai to tumse hi seva karvauga………


Geet: Maan put me down….. I can walk……..


Maan: I know that…….. But I want to hold my beloved so what is your problem and then kissed her on her cheeks and said and  can kiss her occasionally…….. also actually that is my motive behind taking by beloved in my arms………


Geet hide herself in the crook of his neck and placed a kiss there…..


Maan moaned: Geet stop doing this……..


Geet: aur aap tang kar rahe the uska kya……..


Maan: acha wait……..


Geet noticed that they are not going at the direction of the car……..


Geet: Maan where are we going???


Maan: I told you that I have already booked a cottage here so we are going there ………


Geet: But why……..


Maan biting her ears and then giving a kiss: Why you don’t want to spend time with me alone….


Geet just nodded no……..


Maan: Ok But I want to spend time with my lady love………


They reached the cottage………


Geet: Now atleast put me down……….


Maan put her down and looked at her with intensity………..


Geet was shivering now…….. Maan hold her from the shoulder……..


Maan: Geet you will fall sick…. Change your clothes………


Geet: Yeh lo…… How do I change clothes…… We don’t carry extra clothes and go and I was not aware that we are going to come and stay here………


Maan: Hmmmm now what to do……… We both are wet……… Waise Geet I have an idea……..


Geet: What???


Maan: I think we can stay without clothes hai na……….


Geet (all shy): Maannnnnnnnn……..  and puts her hand on her face….


Maan removes her hand from her face: Geet now you are the one is tempting me……..


Geet: Clothes………


Maan: Wait……. Ha I have my clothes here…… Actually before coming to party I had changed my dress here so we can wear that……..


Geet: Your one office dress how would we both wear….. Please explain Mr. Khurana……


Maan goes to the room and brings the clothes…… and gives it to Geet……


Maan: Geet you wear……


Geet: What about you??? You are equally wet………


Maan: It is ok Geet…. I will remove the shirt......


Geet: No wait……… She gives a trouser to him to change and keeps the shirt with her………


Maan: Yeh kya hai……..


Geet: aap yeh pehen lijiye……… I will wear your shirt………


Saying this she runs away from there……….

It was quite a while and Geet had still not come out of the room so Maan decided to go and check on Geet………


Maan: Geet Geet………


He kept on calling for sometime……… Finding no answer Maan got tensed and was about to knock the door but found it open…… He entered and was just mesmerized by the beauty in front of him……..


Maan went near her and Geet saw Maan and was lost in him…….. Geet was wearing only Maan’s shirt and Maan was wearing only the trouser….



Precap: Raat abhi baki hai

1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

Hmmmm..hohoho...continues