Friday 19 October 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 26



PART - 26

Days started passing by and the relation between Maan and Geet was improving…. The desire to feel each other was developing inside both o them…..

Maan would love to tease Geet unknown to others…….. If she is working on some project and would just look at her he would just wink at her….. and she would immediately get shy and look down in her file or when Geet was talking to someone Maan would just stare at her without a blink which would make Geet conscious and Maan would enjoy at Geet plight…..  


Geet was super duper excited today to meet everyone at home….. She wanted to share the happiness so she went to office first but bad luck to her Maan was out for a meeting….


Geet (self talk): I wanted Maan to know first but yeh to hai hi nahi….. He helped me so much…….. Let me check by what time he will be back….


Geet goes to Yash’s cabin and sees Yash engrossed in some work……


Geet: Yash….. are you seriously working or pretending to work and lost in the thought of Meera……


Yash looks at her: Geet…….. Is it necessary that you always have to tease me…….. By the way what are you doing here……


Geet: Ha… Actually I came to ask you where is Maan………

Yash: He is your Majnoo…. So laila madam you should be aware where is your Majnoo…… How would I know…..


Geet: Yashyyyyy…….. Forget it…… No point in talking to you….. You are useless…….. I still don’t understand what must be happening to Meera……


Yash: You should be asking what must be happening to me not her….. Both of you just know how to trouble me…..


Geet: Good now I will trouble you more the way you do to me…..


Yash: Very funny……


Geet: By the way did you call her up or not….. Our result are out…. And you know what……..


Before Geet could say further Yash: Ohhhh shit then to I am definitely gone I have to call her…. He picks up the phone and says: aare thank you Geet you saved me I will talk to you later….. Byeee and walks out….


Geet (self talk): Kya yaar no one wants to know my result….. Yeh Maan bhi pata nahi kaunsi meeting me chale gaye hai…… He is not even picking up his phone….. Let it be…. I will go home….. I am sure Mummy will be happy hearing the news……


She gets excited and goes home…..


As she walks in no one was there…… She was informed by the maid that Savitri has gone to temple…… She goes to her room and start calling Maan again but again failed……

Geet: I wanted to share such happy news with everyone but no one is there today……… Koi baat nahi Geet so what Mom will come back soon and Maan will also be back by evening so will tell them at that time…..


While thinking about it she did not realised when she slept……


It was only in the evening when Savitri came to wake Geet she realised that she has slept for a longer period of time……..


Savitri: Geet beta…. It is evening now….. ab to ut jao……

Geet woke up rubbing her eyes and looked at Savitri sitting near her: Mom… I am sorry I did not realise when I slept……


Savitri: There is no need to be sorry Beta…. I know you must be tired… and you have not even eaten your lunch…. Come go and get fresh and I will get something to eat…..


Geet: Mummy I need to say you something…..


Savitri: not now first go and get fresh and eat then we will talk……


Geet just nods her head and goes to freshen up and goes down and sees that Savitri had made her favorite Poha….. She gets excited and hugs Savitri and says: Thank you…. I will be eating this after such a long time…… I think I had made it just a day before Chachu’s death…… Saying this she had tears in her eyes…..


Savitri wipes her tears and says: Geet……. You don’t have to be lonely beta we are there with you always……..


While eating Savitri: aare Geet I just forgot to tell you that you just get ready we need to go to my friends daughter’s wedding…..


Geet: But……


Savitri: What will you do alone at home…. Maan had called saying that he is stuck in a meeting and will be late and Yash to tum janti ho lafangebj hai pata nhai kaha hai…… I will also have to go alone…… so if you can accompany me…. I will also not have tension of you been alone at home……


Geet: Ji Mummy I will get ready……


Savitri goes to her room to get ready and Geet comes to her room: Lagta hai I won’t able to say it to anyone and yeh Maan ko bhi aaj hi meeting mai late hona tha….. Socha tha I will treat everyone today but………


Her thought was broken by Savitri entering with a packet in her hand….


Savitri: Geet…. Take this and it is my wish if you can wear this at the wedding tonight……


Geet opens the packet and sees a beautiful dress: But Mummy I already have so many dress…. I will wear one of them……..


Savitri: You did not like it……..


Geet: No no I loved it……


Savitri: Then wear this today……..


Saying this Savitri leaves from there and both get ready and start moving for the wedding…… Geet made many attempts to call Maan but his phone was switched off and also made attempt to tell Savitri about the result but failed……..


They reached the venue….. It was an open ground with beautiful flowers, lighting decorated everywhere….. The light music was playing behind……


Geet (murmured): It’s so beautiful…. But then she turns around and sees no one is there……


Geet: Mummy… I think we are early why no one is there…… Are we at a right place because if it is a wedding place and no one is there it is little surprising………


Savitri: No Geet we are at a right place….. Let me check….. You wait here I will just come…….. I think I have kept the card in the car itself I will just check it……..


Geet just nods her head…… She starts admiring at the decoration in front of her……


While she was busy watching here and there and waiting for Savitri to come the light goes off and only the light of the moon is there……


Geet: What happen to the light…….. I will go and see Mom…..


She was about to go but had to stop when she heard Congratulations and its time for celebration……….


The lights come and is shocked to see Maan along with Yash, Meera and Savitri and all the guest along with her College Principal and many of her friends…….. And everyone singing Congratulations and its time for Celebration for Geet………


She is so shocked that she does not know what to say and what not…… She keeps looking at everyone……..


Maan comes near her and holds her hand: Congratulations my dear wife for standing top in University……..


Geet gets emotional and just hugs him and tears start coming…… Maan not realising why is she crying…… Maan comes out of the hug…..


Maan: Geet kya hua…. Why are you crying??? Tell me what happen……


Geet just nods her head in denial……


Maan (panicking): Then why are you crying….. I thought you will be happy…. I never intended to make you cry……


Geet wiping her tears: I am very happy…….


Maan: By crying you are happy…..


Savitri comes ahead: Maan these tears are of happiness……

Geet just hugs Savitri and Savitri calms her….. After a while Yash and Meera comes ahead and to make the emotional environment light


Yash: If you both are done can we also wish our bhabhi….. If you can excuse us…… Anyways afterwards Laila will be busy thanking her Majnoo and we won’t get chance at all…..  By the way how are you going to wish your majnoo……


Geet gets shy: Just shut up Yash…. Otherwise you will be gone today….. indicating her eyes towards Meera…..


Later everyone wishes Geet and the celebration starts……..


Geet: But how did you all know…….. I have not told anyone……..


Maan: Who kya hai na Geet….. You must have forgoten that I am Maan Singh Khurana........


Geet was looking with suspicious to Maan: Means


Savitri: Geet….. When you left today in the morning Principal sir called at home to inform that you have topped the university….. At that time we got to know that it was your result…..

Yash: And then Meera also called me to say that today the result are out and she has just reached and saw that you have top the University…..


Maan: And then we decided to give you a surprise by organising a party…… After all you have made us proud by topping university……..


Geet: Ohhh so this is the reason since morning you all were avoiding me……

Meera: By the way Geet Maan ke diye hue dress mai you are looking beautiful………


Geet: But yeh to Mom ne diya……..


Savitri: But was bought by Maan especially for you……..


They all started having fun in party….. They had dance, masti, teasing session…….. They all had their dinner and was about to leave…..



Maan: You all leave I have to take Geet somewhere……


Yash: wha wha so Laila majnoo ka romance….. akele akele………


Meera hits Yash: So Romance sab ke samne karege kya……


Yash: Waise I don’t mind…..


Meera looks down all shy…..

Maan: Oh so this was the one where Geet always use to blackmail Yash for……

Geet: Blackmail……. I never did that……

Maan (serious tone): Waise yeh sab kab se chal raha hai Yash……

Yash: What Bro……

Maan: Don’t even try to be innocent in front of me…… I had a doubt but now it is confirm…..

Yash: Who Bro…..

Savitri and Geet were controlling their laughter….. But finally looking at Yash and Meera shivering Geet had to intervene…..

Geet: Maan bus bhi kijiye…. How much will you tease both of them.....


Yash takes Meera’s hand and runs away from there: Thank you Geet….


Savitri also takes leave from there……….


Geet moved little ahead and Maan hold her wrist and brings her back and holds her waist tightly resting his chin on her shoulder sending shivers in her body…..


Maan (whispering): Where are you going………


Geet: Maan….


Maan: hmmm……


Geet: Thank you……


Maan turns her round and puts his hand on her shoulder and says: aise nahi…. Thank you……..


He moves ahead towards her face and Geet was feeling his breath on her lips……..



Precap: Kiss or no kiss……

1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

She top university
Tears of happiness
Super excited. ?.romance continue